• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jubileus vs Android 21

Jubilees punches her until she dies

Which is like....Once, due to her incredible AP advantage

I mean... Android 21 starts with lolPowernull and is super in character for her to transmute.

Anyways vote counted.

So... even if Jubileus has soul manip. resistance, she gets downgraded to a 4-B level at least due to the power null. Just because you have an enormous AP doesn't mean you can suddenly overpower Power Null like that.

Also, since she only has soul manip. resistance, pretty sure 21 can also Memory manipulate. AND 21 has Transmutation, so she isn't totally helpless.

I mean.

Jubileus can just glare at her general direction and she explodes beyond any form of way to regen.

Yeah... 21 dwarfs upon dwarfs 3-A so I don't see where it's coming from.

@Garg

If you were to vaporize a human with 10-B dura, you would have to be 29 million times stronger than them. Thousands of times stronger isn't enough to vaporize.

Same should apply here.

She's 3000x above universal due to creating and maintains a universe that much longer then the human world (Ours)

Least, that's what I hear.

Way I see it 21 just pushes the button and Jubileus falls to the ground in a comatose state, now Yamcha level.

I still don't see how 21 using the wave button a whopping total of one time means she will lead with it, even if the first thing she does in he game is use it, and not in a combat setting, mind you.

Do you have any evidence of her NOT doing it though? For the majority of the game, she kept it on and when she ended it (Ate it) and stopped the waves, the Z-Fighters were already immune to its effects due to Bulma.

Cal, there's no combat setting where she NEEDED to turn it on at the start; it's always been on. Saying she never opened with it in combat and as such won't here is, I'm going to frank, pretty asinine. She was adamant it stayed on and when it lost its effectiveness, destroyed it since it was, well, useless now.

Not decent enough for Mid-High.

Not to mention Saiyan Cells mean She has reactive power level too.

Gargoyle One said:
When you're a couple thousand times stronger st a Lowball, that's pretty decent
See, when Power Null rips you down from 3-A to 4-B (I calculated the difference; at least 314546790000000000000000000000000000x weaker assuming they've been downgraded to the very top of 4-B). A couple of thousand times stronger isn't going to be that impressive after we see THAT number.

Just saying, what 21 has with the button, Jubileus can do with a wave of her hand, reducing 21 to a powerless child

Does jubileus do it in-character and do it as basically an opening move? (Cal dun argue with me on this; she's never shown anything else otherwise)

I mean her first move is to just make an attack, which will make 21 explode, then turning her into a child

21 regens from being exploded, gains a hilariously high power and speed boost due to Zenkai, says "screw that crap" and presses button. I have yet to see any arguments for Jubileus power nulling/turning 21 into a child before 21 pushes button.

Gargoyle One said:
I mean her first move is to just make an attack, which will make 21 explode, then turning her into a child
That is assuming this doesn't happen before regening

TurboTriangle601 said:
So far i don't know since i'm not gonna brashly vote. 21 most likely wouldn't use her waves in combat.
And why's that? She's kept it on for the entire game and only disposed of it once it was useless against her opponents. What says "She most liekly wouldn't use her waves in combat"? I keep asking people this that says it. There's literally NO evidence that she wouldn't and the only evidence relating her with the waves is that she is adamant it stays on (At least until it's still effective)

WeeklyBattles said:
Jubileus turning her into a child removes all of her powers, it does so when bayo gets hit by it
"it does so when bayo gets hit by it" It's a projectile?

Let's take a character who leads with his winning hax. I'll use Yuga. His whole plan revolves around turning people into paintings, just like 21. Difference between the two of them? He has multiple showings of doing it literally right away, in the middle of combat, and all the time.

Back