• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(JTTW) Sun Wukong CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes no sense, he can transform into trees, animals, buildings, AND specific people. Why would 72-Transformations include specific and random people?
Why wouldn't it?
Fire Resistance doesn't mean you are immune to Fire, it means you are resistant. He has shown he is resistant to fire, and he was unharmed even if SOME of his hairs were burnt.
I know that. But here Wukong himself explains how he managed the previous fires and that he had to be prepared.

Why wouldn't it?
If he can only transform into 72 Things, why are random side characters included in that 72? God's sure maybe, but a random bandit off the side of the road?
I know that. But here Wukong himself explains how he managed the previous fires and that he had to be prepared.
So should I change the examples? His hairs were burnt yes, but he was not harmed by the fire. Clearly, he has Fire Resistance.

I will be getting rid of Water and Electricity Resistance though.

Last edited:
If he can only transform into 72 Things, why are random side characters included in that 72? God's sure maybe, but a random bandit off the side of the road?
Idk man, I didn't write that stuff. Maybe fate stuff just really is convenient.
So should I change the examples? His hairs were burnt yes, but he was not harmed by the fire. Clearly, he has Fire Resistance.
I will be getting rid of Water and Electricity Resistance though.
It would just be his Invulnerability at play. Just put all three as Attack Reflection based on "x-repelling" powers.

Thank you for helping out to all staff members here.

Alright updated the Cosmology again, explains Tiering this time. Should be usable until Qawsedf gets some time on his hands.

Things Remaining:
  1. Jasonsith checking the Moon Level Calc.

2. One more overlook on Abilities and Formatting.

3. One more overlook on Physiology.

4. One more overlook on Cosmology.

Good job with everything tho🐵(y)

you are actually space man

Alright updated the Cosmology again, explains Tiering this time. Should be usable until Qawsedf gets some time on his hands.

Things Remaining:
  1. Jasonsith checking the Moon Level Calc.

2. One more overlook on Abilities and Formatting.

3. One more overlook on Physiology.

4. One more overlook on Cosmology.

The only real thing I see for the cosmology page is a sourcing key, but besides that it looks pretty solid. Good work.
Thank you. That leaves point 1, 2, and 3 to handle then.
@Jasonsith @Planck69 @Zaratthustra @Qawsedf234

About Immortality, I should have explained myself more clearly, sorry.

Basically do this; Immortality (Type 1; explaination. Type 8; explaination) or immortality (type 1 and 8; explaination). So right now, in front of each description, add a number - relevant one.

See the example down below;

About Immortality, I should have explained myself more clearly, sorry.

Basically do this; Immortality (Type 1; explaination. Type 8; explaination) or immortality (type 1 and 8; explaination). So right now, in front of each description, add a number - relevant one.

See the example down below;
Fixed that my bad.

Bodhisattva Powers​

Deconstruction should be removed. Just dismantling a weapon in that manner doesn't qualify.
Limited Soul Manipulation feels very vague.
Fear Manipulation seems to just be the opponents being scared of the spells as opposed to any intrinsic property that induces fear.
If you don't mind looking over the Physiology one last time we can finally wrap this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back