• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(JTTW) Sun Wukong CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you post the finished "Sun Wukong (Journey to the West)" page, can you link to the draft here please, so we can take a final look at it?

Also, so if I understand correctly you also intend to post a "Verse-specific Powers and Abilities" page for "Journey to the West"?

Thank you. Jasonsith had a few issues he wanted to get fixed in the JTTW calculations before this can be published though.

Key point: spatial manipulation means moving space for others

But shortening the ground and moving mountain can seem just tectonic level earth manipulation.

Especially I read some words like "shortening the ground and moving a mountain".
Responded to the calc issue's let me know if they're fine to use now.

Can you link to the calculation blog here please? I can't seem to find it at the moment.

Last edited:
Well since Jasonith is busy I might as well stuff a few more abilities down Sun Wukong's throat.

High-Mid Regeneration (Any smaller parts of Sun Wukong that gets cut off turns into a clone that can join back with him.)

Elasticity (Can have his head squeezed to the point it's shaped like an hourglass.)

Reincarnation (Ressurection) (Sun Wukong can transform into his True Spirit state. True Spirits can reincarnate into potential birth outlets.)
I agree with all I think

Well since Jasonith is busy I might as well stuff a few more abilities down Sun Wukong's throat.

High-Mid Regeneration (Any smaller parts of Sun Wukong that gets cut off turns into a clone that can join back with him.)

Elasticity (Can have his head squeezed to the point it's shaped like an hourglass.)

Reincarnation (Ressurection) (Sun Wukong can transform into his True Spirit state. True Spirits can reincarnate into potential birth outlets.)
Is the "smaller parts cut off turns into new clones" also duplication?

@Zaratthustra @QuasiYuri @Planck69

What do you think about this?

Try to swap the calculation of the part of JTTW earth earlier at the point of determining moon tossing feat yield thanks

Try to swap the calculation of the part of JTTW earth earlier at the point of determining moon tossing feat yield thanks
I will try to find a free time (I mean a freer time from my house work and... pay cheque work) when my desktop also gets more stable and have the feats evaluated.

No problem. Real life comes first of course. (Well, I don't really have one, but generally speaking.)

Well besides spending the rest of the day calcing a moon tossing feat, can I add those three abilities. They're pretty self-explanatory and so are the scans.

What are you referring to?

This i think

Thank you for the explanation.

The first example just seems to be a form of duplication.

The other two seem fine to add though, but "Resurrection" was misspelled.

Well, there isn't much left to do at least.

What do our staff here currently need to evaluate?

Well, there isn't much left to do at least.

What do our staff here currently need to evaluate?
After realizing JTTW's Earth is larger than our Sun I calced his Lifting Strength.
It should be Class Y since the JTTW Moon would be larger than ours.

I will try to find a free time (I mean a freer time from my house work and... pay cheque work) when my desktop also gets more stable and have the feats evaluated.
Jasonsith said he'll find a free time and wait he's desktop to get more stable and then have the feats evaluated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back