• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(JTTW) Sun Wukong CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mahayana Buddhism Cosmology is surprisingly compatible with Vs Battle. They talk about atoms, space and time, dualities all kinds of stuff, Universes and Hierarchies. People just tend to assume that because it was an earlier period they had really limited views on what fantastical words could be.

Of course, we didn't use any of that in the profile, but better to know than not to.
That is assuming of course that is being used in the novel rather than from other works.

Also worlds can been contained in a universe so I am admittedly not sure about this as the Cosmological Blog Uldemaster used is for Buddism in general. Not the one used in the actual novel.

That is assuming of course that is being used in the novel rather than from other works.

Also worlds can been contained in a universe so I am admittedly not sure about this as the Cosmological Blog Uldemaster used is for Buddism in general. Not the one used in the actual novel.
Yup, everything is directly from the novel we didn't reach into any other works.

Not sure what you mean by that last part.

I saying if the Tier High 1B comes from the cosmological blog Uldmaster have linked, that can not been used at all as I not sure on that one.
Oh no, everything is from statements in the novel. They wouldn't have let us use anything Uldmaster linked even if we wanted to.
If you're skeptical you can take a look at this.

It's an in-depth explanation with proof of everything and how it tiers.

Oh no, everything is from statements in the novel. They wouldn't have let us use anything Uldmaster linked even if we wanted to.
If you're skeptical you can take a look at this.

It's an in-depth explanation with proof of everything and how it tiers.
Hmmm, sadly none of the screenshots you show me have any links or like anything that confirms that is in fact from the JTTW original novel.

Well, I suppose it will have to do as I usually prefer sourced screenshots to ensure it is from the original source especially in cases such as this.

Hmmm, sadly none of the screenshots you show me have any links or like anything that confirms that is in fact from the JTTW original novel.

Well, I suppose it will have to do as I usually prefer sourced screenshots to ensure it is from the original source especially in cases such as this.
Oh, my bad you wanted a link to the actual novel I took the screenshots from. Here you go.
Currently, that's the most accurate unabridged version of JTTW.

Thank you for helping out, Jasonsith. The corrections that he mentioned need to be applied then.

Okay. Let's wait for him to respond again then.

Like what exactly?
Well I was reading this blog about High 1-B, and the second paragraph, which is basically what gives the tier. First scan is only 4 very short lines.

Also why is the most important part, that there is apparently an infinite ad-infinitum hierarchy, the only one to lack any scan?

Well I was reading this blog about High 1-B, and the second paragraph, which is basically what gives the tier. First scan is only 4 very short lines.
Well, it's only mentioned as a part of another explanation about The Dharmakaya (Unity True Form of all Buddha), there's no missing context. But if you want the full thing here.
Also why is the most important part, that there is apparently an infinite ad-infinitum hierarchy, the only one to lack any scan?
They don't go into detail about it, we just discussed it and approved what makes sense.

Well, it's only mentioned as a part of another explanation about The Dharmakaya (Unity True Form of all Buddha), there's no missing context. But if you want the full thing here.
Thank you. I
They don't go into detail about it, we just discussed it and approved what makes sense.
I think whatever is supposed to prove that should still be added. I'm too lazy to try to disprove it, but it really feels like there's something lacking.

That's... eh. A Possibly or Likely could work, since it could just be a figurative, "I effed up, this entire mess is the result" sort of thing but at the same time might actually be due to Buddha shenanigans.

Elaborate, your reply is vague as heck.
Not only are there certain haxes you can get an immunity in, but you also need some stupid statements to get that, it's why Immunity to Soul Manipulation is the only one really seen because lolsoullessbeing

Not only are there certain haxes you can get an immunity in, but you also need some stupid statements to get that, it's why Immunity to Soul Manipulation is the only one really seen because lolsoullessbeing
Transduality type 4 is dumb as heck already, what else could be dumber than that?

One is being able to withstand a specific hax to a specifc degree, the other is being unaffected by hax due to lacking the aspect that can be haxxed in the first place.
I see, is Dharma body's resistances plain resistance or immunity? Taking into account the nature of the Dharmakaya and Nirmakaya.

I know, but if your going around thinking that transduality grants any immunities by itself, vell no, nothing works like that.
I don't think he's asking that because of Transduality. There's this part in the novel where it states Buddha's in Nirvana see stuff like Annihilation, Consciousness, Mental Effects, Illusions, Matter, Nonexistence, Existence, Form, and Formlessness, etc, etc as unreality and void.

He wants to know if we can say that's immunity or just resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back