• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yikes, Mario in base is (for now) pretty limited. Since Jotaro has no calcs for his 4-A self, I think he's above starry sky level from what I've heard? In which case, Mario one-shots here as he's at least above 15x baseline starry sky level. And Jotaro's fate manipulation. It gets resisted by Mario. Meanwhile Mario has his own, meaning any of his moves meant to kill or permanently incap him are a no-no. For now I vote Mario via his ap edge and fate manipulation.

DatOneWeeb said:
Yikes, Mario in base is (for now) pretty limited. Since Jotaro has no calcs for his 4-A self, I think he's above starry sky level from what I've heard? In which case, Mario one-shots here as he's at least above 15x baseline starry sky level. And Jotaro's fate manipulation. It gets resisted by Mario. Meanwhile Mario has his own, meaning any of his moves meant to kill or permanently incap him are a no-no. For now I vote Mario via his ap edge and fate manipulation.
Jotaro is 4-A from being equal to Post-Absorbtion HA Dio who's far superior to his previous self that created a 4-A sized realm

Mario is around baseline, and Jotaro is massively above that iirc

How are they around the same ap. Being far above a 4-A realm to an unknown level just makes it unknown how much stronger he is. We do know for Mario that he's at minimum 15x of what Jotatro's original feat is. In order to one-shot here, it needs a 7.5x ap advantage. Mario doubles that.

Ok, I've just realized that this is a stomp, no matter what

>Speed Unequal: Jotaro blitzes and haxes in all the tiers

>Speed equal: Mario stomps the 4-A Jotaro, but gets stomped against the 3-A/Low 2-C one

Does he have no way to temporarily incap Mario? Because that's the only true way to finish him off, anything that's instant death gets negated by his fate manipulation.

>anything that's instant death gets negated by his fate manipulation.

To be fair SPOH can manipulate fate as well. So that's up for debate. Given he made it so characters fated to die, didn't die, in multiple timelines in both the past and future.

Wasn't the point, the point was nothing is saying SPOH can't counter the fate manip that says he can't die. He doesn't have to change Mario's fate, he just needs to prevent Mario's fate manip from taking effect.

Mario is gonna have a hard time manipulating fate against a character that changed the fate of dozens of characters throughout two universes.

And Mario was resistant to fate that was literally destroying his entirely multiverse. Keep in mind Mario's own fate manipulation goes beyond time and space, along with defying the laws of the universe.

Again, reading comprehension, nobody said SPOH is effecting Mario, all it has to do is counter Mario's fate manip. Key difference here, one's effecting someone with a resistance, the other is countering an ability. Former would be sus, latter is fair game.

>fate manipulation goes beyond time and space

Not said anywhere on the profile from what I can see, in fact Mario's fate hax comes from a wish, which tbh I don't see issue with SPOH countering that. Star Road sure as hell aint beyond time and space.

>resistant to fate that was literally destroying his entirely multiverse

I seriously hope you aren't talking about Dimentio. Should also be noted Mario has straight up been murdered on screen. Mario can be murked for long periods of time, it just can't **** with his goal to save peach, but he could still be put on his ass for an extremely long period of time as long as eventually he'd be fine.

DatOneWeeb said:
And Mario was resistant to fate that was literally destroying his entirely multiverse. Keep in mind Mario's own fate manipulation goes beyond time and space, along with defying the laws of the universe.
That stuff hasn't been accepted yet iirc. And even then, I have my doubts on how legit it is.

Then should the match be on hold? Mario is still going through revisions, since I'm planning to bump his fate manipulation. Also BFR gets negged by time travel.

Might as well. I'm still a little skeptical on using The Gentle Pull to argue for a boost in Fate hax potency, but I also don't disagree with it. We will have to see.

StrymULTRA said:
>Speed unequal
Jotaro blitzes, time stops and overwrites, so you definitely need to equalize speed
How TF does Jotaro even blitz? No wait if you're talking about his Star Platinum Over Heaven ability I whole heartdly agree with you then but Time Stops wait hasn't Mario resisted some fashion of this? Not to mention Mario does have some Time hax of his own if memory serves. An overwrite as it is now is of course something Mario can't escape.

>but Time Stops wait hasn't Mario resisted some fashion of this?

SPOH's Time Stop should by al accounts scale to TWOH's time stop, TWOH's time stop being able to bypass Jotaro's Time Stop resistance, hell all Jotaro sees is a white flash, he can't perceive or move within the time stop itself, for reference Jotaro can move in HIGH DIO's and Diego's time stops just fine in game, he explicitly can't for HA DIO though.

Chariot190 said:
>but Time Stops wait hasn't Mario resisted some fashion of this?

SPOH's Time Stop should by al accounts scale to TWOH's time stop, TWOH's time stop being able to bypass Jotaro's Time Stop resistance, hell all Jotaro sees is a white flash, he can't perceive or move within the time stop itself, for reference Jotaro can move in HIGH DIO's and Diego's time stops just fine in game, he explicitly can't for HA DIO though.
Inb4 someone say its just game a mechanic. Big bruh moment

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
The Magic Hat FRA
For a minute that I entered this thread I thought you guys meant Hat Kid, *She's 4-A too.*

But yeah I'll probably give it to b╠Âi╠Âg╠ ╠Âr╠Âi╠Âc╠Âh╠Âi╠Âe╠ JoJo fra.

>He resists standard Time Stop.

Yeah, that's true.

>Stop Watch affects those who already has resistances.

Who, because as said, if you're talking about Koopa, he only resisted time stop with an artifact he lost.

>Feeling Fine Badge resists the Stop Watch.

Which would only be standard resistance if the Stop Watch hasn't stopped anyone who resist time stop, because again, I can't think of anyone, and Bowser isn't it.

>The Stop Watch works against Mario himself who already resists

Ignoring the fact I can't recall as much so I'm going to have to ask for a source on that one, since when did Paper Mario resist time stop in base?

>It also works on Bowser iirc.

Who doesn't resist time stop.

>Feeling Fine Badge negs it.

So standard resistance till further notice.

>Mario has nothing on him

Also you missed that, Mario has at most only standard resistance here given he doesn't have his badges on him.

I've played the game, I'm aware of what it is. I didn't decide void feats aren't usable anymore, take it up with admins not me.

Also that wasnt even what I asked to see.

Back