• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro vs Kenshiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that Jotaro isn't an idiot, he'll realize "oh crap this slow motion Bruce Lee from Mad Max is able to tank my punches" and eventually go for the heart, considering he knows how to do it and it's his only option

Jotaro has MFTL reactions for himself too

Kenshiro will be almost frozen (if not actually frozen) to Jotaro

Joseph Joestar reacts to Silver Chariot by himself and Jotaro is superior to him. He also dodges a laser in Part 2.

So yeah, MFTL isn't only with Stando.

This is honestly a stomp either way

Speed Equalized = Kenshiro hits a pressure point and wins (or just lightly slaps him)

Normal Speed = Jotaro eventually realizes that he needs to do the only thing that works, which he'll have plenty of time to figure out

Normal speed Jotaro intangibility+organ damage or as a stretch, strips the area of oxygen (wouldn't work, I just wanted to mention the latter). Speed equal Ken haxes also raw stats by a large margin. Either way.

Neo does have a point, Speed is Jotaro's key here plus it's an integral part of his power set, without it their wouldn't be a match, Ken flexes. I'm honestly surprised at how often speed is equaled honestly. In general actually.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Neo does have a point, Speed is Jotaro's key here plus it's an integral part of his power set, without it their wouldn't be a match.
I'm honestly surprised at how often speed is equaled honestly. In general actually.
Like equalizing Flash's speed.

Probably around SC's speed, which is fast enough to intercept Hanged Man/light. The question you wanna ask us how fast is Jotaro travel speed.

Speed Unequal = Jotaro blitzes, realizes his hits aren't doing crap, eventually goes for hax as last ditch resort.

Speed Equal = Kenshiro effortlessly one shots or gets a chance to use his hax as well.

It seems like most people agree that this isn't a fair match up and should be closed. So I will be doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back