• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro vs Cat Jotaro

>I'm allowing blinx to be able to see star Platinum

That isn't something you can do if you want the matches to be added.

Is it fair? Dude seems like he already has the hax advantage, idk if giving him anymore advantages would be fair.

So blinx might counter timestop, and the stun inducement might be a problem if jotaro if he gets hit.

I feel like this would go pretty similarly to the (unfinished) match between Blinx and Kira, the difference being Jotaro lacks range but has more raw power. Blinx ultimately has a hax advantage, having mastery of various types of time manipulation where Jotaro only has one. Blinx is at his best when ranged, so he'll avoid getting closer to Jotaro, and also keeping Jotaro from closing the gap. Blinx's durability allows him to take at least one hit if not a few before losing, along with his ressurection ability allowing him more hits on top of that.

Honestly Jotaro's only advantage is his stand is not able to be seen, whereas Blinx has advantage in all other definable catagories. This is either a stomp or decisive, both in Blinx's favor. (i'd rather not call it a stomp because I want more Blinx matches but with the overall advantage in physical stats plus the massive hax advantage, i don't see a win condition for Jotaro). ((also if it ends up not a stomp i'm obviously voting for Blinx)).

Back