• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro Kujo vs The Apathy

How many Apathy are there? A large group can range from 5 to 1 googolplex (hell infinite would also fall under that). Either Jotaro punches 12 in the face or over a million of them instantly one shot him via sheer numbers you need to be more specific.

If it's like 5-10 I'd say Jotaro can take this with timestop.

More than that and it's inconclusive, if you hit the 20 mark I'd say that the Apathy definitely win. The main issure here is their screams and willpower manip.

I really don't remember their willpower manipulation being all that powerful. I mean it definitely is combat applicable, but people that were easily effected by it managed to run down multiple hallways before succumbing to it and the old lady (yes I know she's the grim reaper) completely ignored it. I say 50 is when the apathy start to win. But this match really isn't fair from the start since its completely up to the op who wins.

Timestop is a hard counter to the Apathy screaming as it gives Jotaro a few seconds to recover and beat them down.

Jotaro FRA.

Also equalize speed or Jotaro kills 'em before they can even move.

Definitely going to need a hard number since like 20 of them were able to drop all of team RWBY and Maria (Blake actually about to die).

So if there's enough of them then he's screwed but if he's able to get one time stop in then yeah he sweeps and cleans.

Uh

Just want to point out that they should actually have 8-B durability so i dont see how he can kill even one of them

They're explicitly stated by Maria to be below 8-C Grimm, though.

They're not supposed to be that physically impressive to begin with.

I agree with that as well. They are for sure weak in attack as well as speed but they were clearly unhurt by Ruby's shot.

Start a revision and stop with the conjecture.

Conjecture? It's flat out depicted to be capable of casually tanking a round from Crescent Rose.

But yeah it could just be an outlier

No not at all. There's no incomplete or misinformation. All of the correct information is out it's just using said information to create an idea.

It is an idea that is backed up fully by factual evidence however it can be argued that said evidence does not overcome other evidence (Maria's statement and general depiction of The Apathy).

It's not conjecture if it's backed up by actual evidence.

I always thought that the Apathy can remove Star Platinum from the fight since Stands are the physical manifestation of the user's willpower. So one good scream and Jotaro will be down and standless.

Back