• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro Kujo (JJBA) vs Berserker (F/SN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jotaro gets full knowledge on Berserker's abilities and strength. Fight takes place in Illya's mansion in F/SN.

Assuming this is standard assumptions, this is a stomp in Lancelot's favor since Jotaro has no way of putting Lancelot down. Eventually Jotaro will get tired while Lancelot will just keep raging on. Assming the latter raids a gun store (since NYC seems to be the standard battleground) he can bust holes in Star Platinum with City level rounds and end the fight.

I feel dumb. You're absolutely right.

Nevertheless, it's even worse of a stomp since there's no way in hell that Star Platinum is going to put a dent in Heracles. Combine that with the fact that Heracles is able to instinctively sense Star Platinum's position with Eye of the Mind and it'll take just one good hit to down it or Jotaro.

You seem to forget that Jotaro can stop time. During stopped time, he can accumulate enough damage to hurt Berserker. I remember seeing a calc of the possible damage Star Platinum can accumulate during its timestop if it barraged punches for the whole duration, it was Country level I believe (Though I believe it was redone and was watered down). Also, Star Platinum has shown to be able to phase through bodies, so it can also directly attack Berserker's important organs like the heart or brain without having to worry about Berserker's outer body durability.

@IrMaXuS

We don't use accumulated TS damage anymore as it's been shown that damage doesn't accumulate like that in JJBA.

@ Everlasting

I don't see the reason why not to use damage accumulation though. It may haven't been shown within the series but logically, it'll work.

Anyways, Star Platinum can still phase through Berserker's body and attack vital organs. Though I'm not sure if there'll be 12 different methods available for Jotaro to permanently put down Berserker.

We can't just assume that all time stops accumulates damage, and Jojo has shown that Time Stop doesn't build up damage like that.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
We can't just assume that all time stops accumulates damage, and Jojo has shown that Time Stop doesn't build up damage like that.
What scene are you referring to? The Road Roller scene? Anyways, I don't remember any moment from Part 3 where they used up to 5 seconds of timestop doing a punch barrage.

In some Part i haven't read yet, Jotaro damage things mid-time stop. And Dio punches a hole in Kakyoin mid-time stop. Which means damage are done individually instead of accumulating until the end of the stop.

I have not seen anything past Part 3 so if it is beyond Jotaro vs Dio, then I wouldn't know that scene either. About Dio punching a hole in Kakyoin, it was a single punch iirc and since Kakyoin's body didn't have the durability to resist Dio's punch, Dio's fist goes through him. It's kind of like Dio poking a hole in a paper during timestop (no offense to Kakyoin lol). I remember Dio flicking away Polnareff during timestop and the force of the flick was applied only after time resumed. Doesn't that make for timestop damage accumulation?

The knockback happen after, but the damage is applied on the spot. Much like with Dio punching Kak.

Even then that's not the place to discuss this.

Are we looking down on Heracles?

His Noble Phantasm - God Hand: 12 Labors will nullify any damage lower than A rank, he can't be damaged by one method twice and he can revive 12 times.

Saber's Strength is B rank, and her AP is City level so of course Star Platinum's Multi City Block Level AP is only B rank at its peak. It's meaningless, 0x9999 = 0. No matter how much he hit in 5s time stop, 0 damage done.

Directy attack in his important organs (though idk if Star Platinum can do something like that) may kill him, but only one time. And he can't be damaged by that method twice. So please tell me 12 powerful methods to kill him since Star Platinum's normal attack will be nullified.

I'll go with Berserker.

Complete and utter stomp in Berserker's favor from what it seems for the following reasons.

Precognition spits on Star Platinum's speed advantage

High Low Regenerationn, Star Platinum will do no lasting damage whatsoever. This also takes away Star Platinum's chip damage.

Resurrection, I don't need to explain why this completely reduces Jotaro's chances.

God Hand Ability, Star Platinum will do 0 damage to Berserker. Literally.

I will close this thread unless someone convinces me otherwise.

Well, I didn't know damage accumulation during timestop wasn't accepted here anymore. If it isn't accepted, then Jotaro will lose quite easily (timestop damage insignificant, speed advantage irrelevant, too much gap in Berserker's AP and Jotaro's durability)

If we assume damage accumulation does work, however, I don't think God Hand ability will reduce Star Platinum's damage to Berserker to 0. God Hand requires time to activate. From what I gathered, the reason Caliburn was able to kill Berserker 6 times was that it damaged Berserker continuously before God Hand can even trigger. That means if the damage accumulated during timestop surpasses Berserker's durability, then at least 1 life will be taken and if Jotaro punch barrages Berserker while it is still regenerating from the accumulated timestop damage, Jotaro can take multiple lives. I'm pretty sure being FTL is enough to outspeed God Hand's regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back