• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro fights a Sanctuary

Jotaro could just stop time and use Star Finger to hit him in the face, where he's unprotected.

I agree, timestop is kind of an easy win against a mostly melee combatant.

Jotaro is far stronger and faster. If it ever gets to cqc Secco will die.

He has that liquid hax upon contact which could do Jotaro in but, it seeminly doesn't work on stands and Secco kinda has to get past SP.

Then again, if this here is Part 4, he's probably weaker than Secco honestly.

Ionliosite said:
I honestly think Part 4 stomps, but Part 3 just wins.
Part 4 is weaker and slower then Part 3 Jotaro, and has a smaller time stop.

Half a second is not enough to star finger someone in the eyes, I think. But he would just dodge attacks with TS. Should I change it to pre-DIO's world Jotaro?

Pre Dio's World still holds a huge ap and durability advantage. And oasis doesnt effect stands or at least not sticky.

>half a second.

That's actually enough to do it like a billion times, or simply tear through the stand suit but i get your point.

Hm... I still think Jotaro takes this, but it's very close. He should be stronger than Secco physically, but we don't have any real scaling between the two. However, Secco can liquefy him, or bring him down to bury him. Not voting for now, this is really close.

I personally think Jotaro could get around the ground liquefying by stand jumping every now and then, or avoid the spikes Secco can make just by punching them with Star Plat

I mean, he'd have trouble stand jumping if the ground is liquefied.

I don't quite remember the Oasis fight, how does Secco usually start a fight? Due to his ground burrowing powers, he's pretty much always the one deciding the flow of the battle. That said, via SBA, they should start within range of each other, which might mean Jotaro could manage to get in a stand rush before Secco gets to burrow.

as far as I remember, he dives into the ground, and then dives out to attack the opponent. However Jotaro could pull a buccellatti and trick him into crawling out or something.

Hm. If Bucciarati was smart enough to do that, Jotaro should be at about the same level of intelligence.

Secco usually finishes his targets off by cqc. And when he doesn't lure into the ground then goes for cqc he straight up leads with cqc. Bad idea against SP.

Hm, that sounds resonable enough. But how do we actually know SP is stronger? Secco overpowered SF.

Due to weird ass backward scaling from ge to echoes who's a hilariously amount weaker than sp who's weaker than part 3 sp. And the fact sp>king>chariot>sf. Or we could just look at the statements that say sp is the strongest, fastest and most precise stand known to man.

Back