• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
he’s likely smarter,
WAY smarter, Joseph analytical prediction is so good that he can tell excatly what his enemies will do and say,
he outsmarted characters who are extraordinary genius, and one of them have an IQ of 400

What is Mirio's win condition here? Since this seems like he cannot defeat Joseph no matter how hard he tries.
Once again I ask. Seems like this guy cannot lose against Mirio, since he'll know everything Mirio with his prediction.

I know Mirio, but if what you say is true I don't believe he stands any chance whatsoever.

I cannot see how this can be a notable victory, when one character cannot defeat the other. Joseph only needs one hit to win correct? While Mirio is going to get completely predicted, and his opponent can heal his wounds with Mid-Low healing. (Heal broken neck and bones)

Mirio's only method of attacking is punches and kicks.

I know Mirio, but if what you say is true I don't believe he stands any chance whatsoever.

I cannot see how this can be a notable victory, when one character cannot defeat the other. Joseph only needs one hit to win correct? While Mirio is going to get completely predicted, and his opponent can heal his wounds with Mid-Low healing. (Heal broken neck and bones)

yeah i don't think he has any wincons to be honest,

Last edited:
To clarify the "Joseph knows what people will do, even what the say"

Super legit, to the point it's a haha funny meme running gag he does all the time, only failed once of like the 30 times. Above is some examples.

Then this is prob a mismatch

Yeah, this guy seems way too good with predicting his opponents. Mirio's ability would probably only be surprising the first time he sees it, but gets completely predicted right afterwards. This seems impossible for Mirio to win.

Last edited:
Can Mirio harm people when intangible and what are his weaknesses with intangibility?
he can't, Mirio has to deactivate his quirk before hitting is opponent, he can't breath when using and only feel the sensation of falling when active

I believe it is, since Mirio doesn't have anything he can do.

His ability to predict is literally nothing compared to Joseph's, and his only method of attacking is punches and kicks (Which means he'll be solid on parts of his body). He will get touched, and any damage he may do gets healed. Even then hitting Joseph is basically impossible.

Back