• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nothing really (though I believe that sometimes in BAttle Tendency they say that they can sense the Pillarmen or something).

Kars would probably deal better with those illusions because o being able to sense heat signatures, but I don't think that with those drones Mysterio would do better against him than Stroheim did (and also regen).

Zark2099 said:
What are Joseph's wincons here?
the fact that hes building level+

Post training Joesph>>>Regular Vampires like Dio>>>Tarkus (8-C)

Also the fact that hes a genius when it comes to analyzing opponents, which would likely help him in deducing whats real and whats fake.

Mysterio also might as well be made of paper with his human level durabillity. If joesph manages to find his real body its game over.

Mysterio becomes invisible and Danmakus. This isn't like DIO where he had to overcome an impossible regen, this one is relatively easier for him to win.

How does Jonathan's Mind Control work?

It's via contact, which Joseph will be never able to pull off because Mysterio is too far away.

That required the help of Caesar, and it has no actual relation to metal.

besides, even if it did, Joseph would have no way of figuring out that Mysterio has drones.

They are pretty insane.

It's difficult for me to describe them, you should watch a clip of the movie.

Basically remember those Doctor Strange dimensions things from that movie. Mysterio's illusions are the same, but everything in them is trying to kill you with 8-C hits

Still nowhere near a stomp however, especially considering Joseph can oneshot everything Mysterio has, and a better dura.

I pains me to say this but,

Joesph gets outdone FRA...

All-though I do believe that if Araki actually wrote this battle Joesph would B.S his way out of it.

Back