• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jonathan Joestar vs Homer Simpson

Pressure points he has done not as much as guns. I won't argue that fact. But he has used it in character before.

Homer wasn't a dodger in boxing. But he wouldn't let himself be hit. When in casual fight, he would block and dodge.

Assuming he could even do that before homer does the split second it takes to pull out his gun. Which it just takes a split second.

And I don't see healing broken bones as impressive as having your heart ripped out of your chest and both healing the damage done inside his body and the giant hole left inside his chest. Especially when that requires breaking through his ribcage to get to the heart. Meaning he healed what would be a broken bone too. And is definitely fatal to the normal person.

If it's fatally damaged beyond his Regen capacity sure. But it's still an ability should that not happen. Which is possible

Has used in character before =/= will start with it. They're two different things.

If he tries to block, Jonathan's Sendo travels through the block and hits the rest of his body.

Same thing with throwing a punch, split second.

The page says it's better = It's better. That's how it works on this wiki, if the page says, then its fact, and if you don't agree with it, go make a Content Revision Thread.

Homer's hardly even a fighter, Jonathan could just beat the hell out of him with sunshine yellow overdrive or whatever, it's not like Homer will be able to do anything about it

Jonathan has not only a better regen, but he's able to finish the fight with plenty of different ways. Considering the height difference (around 1.7m vs 1.95m) JoJo already has a range advantage in CQC and Zoom Punch only increases it even more.

Mindhaxing or cutting Homer in half is more than enough to put him down, and considering that Bruford was not only stronger but far more experienced than Homer and JoJo still won, so he's more than capable to win considering that.

I'm not going to weigh in on this (yet), but should the FRA's before Pauli's last post really count though? The points were still being discussed between him and Butter. I doubt we'll see a concession, but I feel it would be more justifed to count the 5 votes that were placed after the last post.

Okay, but that doesn't seem like it gives a lot of room for further weighing in.

Either way, has it been brought up what both are most likely to do in character? If this isn't a fight to the death necessarily, I don't see Homer pulling a gun right away, or Jonathan straight up slicing a guy he's never met in half. (Guess I am weighing in on this now).

Is it in character to use in fights? If so, I'll give this to the Jojo. The only way I see Homer winning is if he for some reason decides to use pressure points, or gets "killed", comes back and shoots Jonathan in the back, cause that's the only scenario I can think of where Homer brings out his guns.

It is fairly in-character but only when he's not trying to kill. If he is trying to kill, it would be any of his overdrives or his cutting in half with a hamon powered sword. Homer can resist or defend against nothing in Jonathan's arsenal, so whatever Jonathan starts with lets him win.

Then this looks like it's pretty clean cut for Jojo. Homer's only two win conditions are out of character from what I know.

^ I assume as soon as he realises he's not going to win conventionally he'll use PP...except in this fight he's never going to get the chance. He's either a corpse or a vegetable.

Back