• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joker tries to kill a lil girl

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Balor the Warfiend said:
She killed a dinosaur with her helmet blade though.
Doesnt matter if Joker just shoot in the head or anywhere with quicker draw
Her durability is quite high though, she tanked a direct hit from Yamcha to the back of the head. And Yamcha did this; https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dargoo_Faust/Dragon_Ball:_Yamcha_Punches_Goku

Not saying she necessarily takes a shot to the head from the gun, but this is something to consider. She has a considerable speed advantage as well.

Well. That's the problem with joker. He can't do much else. He just has a really good gun to quick draw. So when he has it. He typically wins unless he is fighting someone like Leon

Buttersamuri said:
No. Bullet proof is 9―A from what I'm told
You haven't watched the first episode of Dragonball have you ?

Also 38 special from a snub nose revolver is only 0.2 megajoules.

Ted Ed said:
Only kid goku has survived a headshot. Weve never seen chichi do the same
She scales to him. Also he no sold a headshot from 9mm. We are talking about surviving 38 special.

Actually why isn't tanking bullets in the Durability Justification? Goku got an Uzi clip to the back and it did nothing but cause him to go "Owie"

Also what even is this debate, Joker is 9-C with a handgun. ChiChi's durability is flat 9-B. Joker's gun gives him at best 451 Joules of energy; Chi Chi scales to Goku who can tank 2774884.39203 joules. There is literally no reason for Joker to be able to take Chi Chi out before she punches his face in.

Chi Chi here has durability literally 6152.73701115x higher than Joker's highest capacity to deal damage

Jackythejack said:
Piercing damage stuff is a thing.
And "piercing damage" is going to allow you to deal damage to something over 6000x stronger than your best, most ideal condition, how?

I dunno I'm just trying to explain their thought process.

I think this battle is shit too don't get me wrong.

Apparently it is. I've been told mostly that to be bullet proof. You got to be 9-A. You can be resistance with high 9-B. But that's what I'm told. I'll even link who said it.

Buttersamuri said:
Apparently it is. I've been told mostly that to be bullet proof. You got to be 9-A. You can be resistance with high 9-B. But that's what I'm told. I'll even link who said it.
Please do because that sounds like horrible wank to maximum proportions. They're essentially asserting that a bullet can damage something able to take out something 6000x stronger than it which is completely asinine.

By how the system works on here, if a bullet can harm a 9-A/Takes a 9-A to tank, then the bullet has to be 9-A. Which they aren't.

Cropfist said:
You don't seem to know about piercing pressure.
We rarely if ever take into account piercing pressure. A person with a blade who's Low-End 9-C is still not going to harm a high-end 9-B.

Also, I'm pretty sure you'll have to prove that a bullet's piercing pressure is somehow able to overcome a 6000x difference in energy tolerance, especially since blades in Dragon Ball rarely if ever help the characters fight (And even when they do, they're amped by Ki anyways and the blade itself does jack all)

Cropfist said:
In the real world street level guns can hurt and kill wall level animals...
No. For the larger more powerful wall level animals, you need specialized or high-caliber guns to kill them (Which is rated as 9-B on here, they're not 9-C. Mind you, the gun The Joker has here is a pansy arse gun compared to this) and even then, there is no guarantee they'd die. The best an elephant has going for it, being the strongest land animal, is pushing over trees and requiring lions to be in a pride to kill one.

None of which comes anywhere near Goku or Chi Chi.

Back