• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jojos part 6: C-Moon

In part 6, pucci uses c-moon and a metal frame to levitate upwards, and i never kinda figured out the physics of how this works. So how exactly does it work?

In part 6, pucci uses c-moon and a metal frame to levitate upwards, and i never kinda figured out the physics of how this works. So how exactly does it work?
He simply reversed gravity with him as the center to levitate himself upward just enough to activate his Stand's evolution, it's why the space shuttle began floating upward too, it was just a weak pull, likely due to the fact he was heavily weakened, but the cast still made note of how they were now falling parallel to the floor and needed to grab one the ground (Except Jotaro who just didn't give a ****).
I'd supply scans but ******** is down due to hacking and other sites I dont think are that trustworthy so eh.

Imma be real I read JoJo 6-C and got really afraid here

Back