• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo Villain Battle Royale

This is hard. I would say that Diavolo is out first due to KK not working well on multiple people plus having DIO be able to completly negate his ability

This is really hard to say.

DIO and Pucci are obviously gonna team up. Diavolo sees DIO shift poition suddenly and donut someone via Epitaph. He skips time immediately and wrecks DIO. DIO is down first. Pucci tries to attack Diavolo in a rage and uses C-Moon to pull him closer for a durability negating reversed bloodstream attack. Diavolo sees this too and skips time again to kill Pucci. By this time, Kira has run away and Valentine is nowhere to be seen. Kars is wondering what is happening. Diavolo skips time again to attack this naked dude and donuts him immediately. He starts to gloat but is grabbed all of a sudden. "Not a member of the Hamon tribe, huh? Too bad, I expected better with all those fancy moves you were pulling earlier." says Kars and sucks Diavolo dry of blood, killing him. Seeing the other two nowhere to be found, he creates some birds and releases them into the sky to serch for Kira and Valentine. They manage to find Kira who is releasing a Sheer Heart Attack into the general area. Kars flies towards him in order to kill him and Sheer Heart Attack senses him coming and gives chase. Kars dismisses it as a toy and approaches Kira, then gets blown up into pieces by it. He regenerates and gives chase again, after seeing that Sheer Heart Attack has no weaknesses. Kira is forced to use Killer Queen once Kars is close enough and atomises Kars, killing him. By now, Valentine has come back after convincing and bringing alternate versions of all the dead villains, himself and Kira back and sees that most the work has already been done. The gank squad now hunts down Kira and eventually kill him.

Valentine wins (although he still has the task of sending the gank squad members back).

Kars can survive hits from DIO with his regen, Diavolo can erase the stopped time (so he would be fine, since he can't die in erased time) and Valentine can swap with another Valentine when time resumes, so they survive DIO's time stop spamming, which is what he would probably start with; not sure if Kira or Pucci would last that long tho.

I know EoH is non canon it still shows that DIO can freeze time during King Crimson. Which makes sense. A time stopper can move in time stop, so it makes sense a time stopper can move in King Crimson's time erasure.

DIO and Pucci team up, and with THE WORLD, DIO takes out Diavolo. Pucci uses C-Moon to pull Kira toward him where THE WORLD kills him. Just Kars, Valentine, DIO, and Pucci left. Valentine is off dimension hopping while Kars is up flying in the air. Pucci uses C-Moon to pull Kars out of the sly where THE WORLD kills him. After a while, Valentine comes back with Diego Brando and an alternate Pucci. As soon as he's back, DIO stops time and kills Valentine. As soon as time unfreezes both Pucci and DIO die. Given that time stop makes it seem that all 3 died simultaniously, it's a three way draw

@ Chartate

I'm pretty sure DIO can't kill Kars in any way whatsoever. And The World will obviously work if its activated first, but Epitaph will enable Diavolo to see 10 seconds into the future, which is just 1 second greater than DIO's time stop. This allows him to see, react to and avoid the time stop while killing DIO.

Kira will run away first in character. He'll not want to fight too many people at once. This gives him time to release a Sheer Heart Attack once he's hidden from everyone

Diavolo or Valentine. Diavolo easily survives and kills some of them via time erase and Valentine hides. Diavolo could beat Valentine, but can't beat Kars' regen, he would need Kira or Valentine to kill him. If Valentine doesn't kill Kars and lets him kill Diavolo then he wins.

Should label whether or not the characters are bloodlusted because DIO and Pucchi would likely team up if not. And if that is the case they would likely jump Diavolo.

Should note Kars in his Ultimate form can only be put down by Kira and Valentine so make of that as you will. I have no doubt that after seeing him survive something inhummane or killing someone else that they would target him.

DIO dies to Kars if Kars decides to go for him at all via Hamon

I don't see Pucchi having a better time either as his ability wouldn't mean much to those 3 anyways.

if it comes to those 3 then Kars is again screwed. this likely comes down to Kira vs Valentine.

Ooo boy, well gonna add my two cents on this.

I see Kira dropping out first, if they're fighting in a place where there is no escape Kira will not really have any way to create the distance he needs to bust out Sheer Heart Attack. But fairness to him SHA would one shot everyone if he could, but he probably won't.

If we are doing SBA then we can assume Kars can see stands? And if this is ultimate life form Kars then he should be able to dodge and work around the stand abilites of everyone but Valentine and if Pucci has C-Moon then Pucci could take him out because lol gravity and turn you inside out.

But overall I am going to lean on Valentine for this one, If Diavolo or Dio get him at the start then its likely he will be removed. If not he'll transfer D4C to another Valentine to resume battle if wounded. But I find it likely for him to just dimension hop and gather what he will need to win. So I side with Valentine. If Pucci did have Made In Heaven then everyone would be speed blitzed as an aside.

In order of elimination:

• Diavolo
  • Kira
  • Pucci
  • DIO
  • Kars
  • Valentine
Valentine mostly wins via cheesing through being nigh-unkillable due due to multiple universe shenanigans.

wow, that necro

I'm curious on how Kars goes over DIO, and Diavolo getting that low when he only couldn't beat Kars here.

Eficiente said:
I'm curious on how Kars goes over DIO, and Diavolo getting that low when he only couldn't beat Kars here.
King Crimson is less effective the more people there are. Diavolo can only really position himself to deal with one of the various haxxed stands whereas the other people in there have better methods of crowd control, like Pucci with C-Moon and Kira with Sheer Heart Attack.

Kars would be in his perfect form so he AP/regen solos pretty much everyone here but Valentine.

As others have said, DIO and Pucci teaming up is a pretty big advantage. Pucci's willing to literally sacrafice himself for his "god", so DIO is going to be able to sit tight.

I think just in terms of appearance, DIO would want to either eliminate Kars or Valentine first, they both look the most intimdating. Diavolo and Kira are the most bland and regular looking.

Now I'll do a quick rock, paper scissors thing here on who can kill who:

========
Kars can die to: Kira, Valentine (everyone else lacks the ability to I think)

DIO can die to: Diavolo, Valentine (everyone else he can probably evade and time stop against)

Pucci can die to: DIO, Diavolo (everyone else can't predict / is too slow compared to MIH)

Diavolo can die to: Pucci, Kars, Valentine (those three seem to be able to overwhelm his ability to act, sure he can predict the future and all but he can still be outnumbered and ganged on)

Valentine can die to: DIO, Diavolo, Pucci (these guys are fast and can predict where he is)

Kira can die to: everyone

===============
All in all I think Pucci and DIO probably win this, though they need to let either Valentine or Kira delete Kars, as he's the only one that can't be put down by P&D. The rest are either killed in time stop or are blitzed before they can do anything.

Kira and DIO can deal with Kars via 1┬░ bomb and mind control respectively, even if the latter is OoC for DIO. I don't think most, if not any of them would really take the battle into a everyone vs everyone instead of dealing with this more strategically, retreating some meters and positioning better, and even them Diavolo just has to kill a Stand user and disappear, as he did with Narancia.

DIO is Pucci's god? He literally does part 6 in the name of DIO, because DIO told him to.

They're best friends regardless, nobody else in this battle royale is close like them, why wouldn't they team up?

Even if Pucci is thinking of betraying DIO he knows he can't, because he's one of the few that can actually kill him while he's using MiH... Jotaro almost got him, DIO with a 9 second timestop will definitely kill him.

Kira can also use BttD Kars so I'm not sure if Kars is gonna get past that to kill him. forgot BttD was restricted, still Kira has SHA and his Bombs > Kars's Regen

Kars also isn't probably getting to Diavolo either but Diavolo also can't hurt him so.

Its all a matter of who kills who first though. Kira and Valentine are the least likely to get attacked in that regard, while I see DIO and Pucci jumping either Diavolo or Kars.

Being friends isn't enough when only one can survive, Pucci doesn't have MiH here, and if he had the sun inta-kills DIO.

Kars can't even see stands now that I think about it...now I'm wondering whether or not Pucci can just steal his Ultimate Form with Whitesnake.

@Hierophant There is nothing with McQueen levels of game breaking rules on their relationship.

Damn, but Yeah Kars insta loses though should he try to attack Kira for whatever reason. Honestly he'd probably just go for DIO first because he'd assume he's his easiest target.

Eficiente said:
@Hierophant There is nothing with McQueen levels of game breaking rules on their relationship.
DIO literally gave him the opportunity to take The World and betray him. DIO literally heals his deformity as soon as he meets him. DIO literally invites him to spend the year with him as a student, learning and whatnot. DIO literally passes him on the plans for heaven, should he die.

Pucci learns of DIO's death and in response, starts a crusade by gathering all of his children and immediately setting out to kill Jotaro and his daughter, as well as complete and finish his plans...

I don't need to tell you how the story ends, but it's not pretty. My point is there is no benefit to betraying and not working together, especially when they literally slept together in bed over the course of a year. I'm sure it was loosely implied that they were lovers of some sort, maybe not romantic persay but definitely closer than normal.

EXTRA: In EoH, they have a lot of team quotes like "Would you ever betray me?" and Pucci replies with "The thought had never crossed my mind", shit like that.

Assuming my previous point happens, pretty sure if the others see the mess thats Kars vs DIO and Pucci Kars transforming like crazy and all, they'll probably try to hide untill that fight boils over. How things go from here depends on how well Pucci and DIO can work together using Whitesnake and The World in sync.

1. Kars, while strong, will have difficulty dealing with the Stands due to being unable to see or even hurt them.

2. Pucci and Dio will work together, no doubt.

3. Dio can likely survive one donut, and Diavolo will have problems dealing with so many people, so Diavolo is likely not winning this.

4. Pucci will need to be careful, as he could die easily.

Overall, I vote Valentine. Diavolo will probably target one of the Dio Gang due to the fact that they are teamed up, Kars will have no idea what's happening, Kira will barely want to fight, and Dio/Pucci will want to go after Diavolo first since Diavolo donut'd Dio. Not to mention Valentine's own busted abilities.

Jobin in his current power set gets nae nae'd by everyone lol. Maybe he'll get a powerup in future. And he's not main villain material.

Pls, not Tsurugi

Back