• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo Stands Tier List!

Anyway
Bad Company
I remember very little about this stand but it's basically a pocket-sized platoon, right? With still very effective guns and even helicopters, it can cover huge areas with little risk to the user, so A/B I think.
Echoes Act 0
Lol, lmao. D
Okuyasu's dad's Stand
Lmao, lol. Unknown
Red Hot Chilli Pepper
Long range stand, can power the **** out of itself, has a huge ****, but if destroyed the user is hurt too, overall High A I think maybe S.
Not that good. Most Stand users aren't particularly accustomed to guilt and it takes too much setup anyway. D Tier, godstomps UltKars tho gg
Echoes Act 1
I think you could argue C for this. Act 1 has decent range and its words seem to have a weird compulsion effect on those it's placed on so I would not say it's useless, just kinda shit.
Prolly A. Needing to face the enemy to control them is definitely a hindrance but the payoff is pretty good, being able to control their actions is really good and you can probably make them kill themselves pretty quickly, but you can't control their Stand so it's a bit limited.

RHCP is A+, good speed (Might not be top tier, but Rel+, FTL when charged is still enough to contend with or overwhelm like 90% of Stands), stupidly good range of at least a few kilometers, has the ability to empower itself with energy, bolstering its stats drastically making what is normally a long range noncombat Stand into one of the strongest Stands. It also has the ability to go anywhere with electricity and it can hide anywhere where there's some, a battery, a phone, anything. It has good stealth and assassination capabilities due to that atop of solid info gathering skills, which he demonstrated actually by spying on the Morioh group for weeks without being caught and coming and going freely from their homes, in an urban environment, which is to say, one of the most likely environments, he basically has unmatched mobility and stealth, and can **** off and engage as he pleases at a whim or attack you whenever and flee whenever. Also add onto the fact that if he gets ahold of you, he can actually transmutate you into electricity, and can pull you into outlets or other such things, killing you, so he also has durability negation on top of his already solid abilities, making his ability to kill far less difficult as he might not even need to toss hands and can just lol dura neg if the main body or Stand is close enough to an power source, he can also do this with items, as seen with the airplane or the numerous items Akira had stole via his Stand.

The downside is that at base, RHCP is actually weak, explicitly stated to be weak, and he needs to drain energy to empower himself. Without energy, many Stands can fold his ass, and for him to get to the point of being powerful actually takes time and prep, alternatively he can drain a **** ton of energy at a whim, but that can make him vulnerable after the fact if there's nothing to fall back on and he failed to defeat his foe. Also salt water ***** him bad, though that's something that's so unlikely to happen normally it's barely worth mentioning. And RHCP is also limited to urban environments or places with electricity, he can function elsewhere but he becomes far less useful, dropping to D even, but luckily for him, cities, towns, and so on are kinda common and the most likely environment by far, to where, 99% of the time, RHCP is gonna be at his best.

Solid A to A+. The blatant downsides put me from putting him at S (Doesnt have the speed to contend with the S dudes, environment limitation, actively needs to rely on energy to make himself strong and without it he's quite weak), but his benefits are ******* dumb as shit, like at best, we have a sol/FTL dura neg god tier Stand in stats with unmatched stealth and info gathering with multi km range, that's busted as ****.

Act 1 D (It's probably a B in everything but a fight as it's not a Stand meant for that at all, kinda like Pearl Jam, it's good at what it's meant to do but can't actually fight, but in terms of combat and defeating foes, it's a D).

Bad Company is B, but a high B. Might elaborate later.

Surface I'm not quite sure, it has a good niche but don't forget that Stands can still attack it and the main body, it's only useful against power types oddly enough due to low range (Give or take, something like The World's 10m is enough to **** it over). And the Stand itself is frail and weak (Mimics the human it copies' AP it would seem, durability is static at 9-B, speed is fast though (It might even be faster than an early CD) so it actually has that going for it, it could probably force a target to commit suicide via its mimicry and speed blitz. But for the body puppeting to take effect, it has to be quite close to the target and be face to face, and given its vulnerability, that's actually quite bad as many, many, Stands can destroy it, and can do so before it does something bad.

Damage doesn't reflect though so that's a bonus, but it's bound so anyone can see it, which can be good (copying someone else) or bad (your enemy will know about it right away, can't stealth that well other than copying), plus the bolt on its forehead is a dead giveaway.

It's a weird Stand, idk where to put it, it excels in some things, is good against a specific class of Stands but bad against others, has a mix of good and bad points, honestly kinda hard to place, he could be A in one scenario, but as low as D in others.

• Bad Company - A/B - C - B - B = B
  • Echoes Act 0 - lol
  • Okuyasu's dad's Stand - lmao
  • Red Hot Chilli Pepper - A - A/S - S - A - A - S = A
  • The Lock - D - D - C - D - D = D
  • Echoes Act 1 - D - C - D - D - D = D
  • Surface - B - B - idk - B = B

What did he mean by this :unsure:
IMG_20211209_062742.jpg

Apologies folks, I forgot to update this.
  • Love Deluxe
  • Echoes Act 2
  • Pearl Jam
  • Achtung Baby
  • Heaven's Door
  • Ratt

love deluxe seems pretty shit actually, C tier for being strechy strong hair and literally nothing else useful

act 2 has a lot of potential (mainly turning people into bombs with a boom sound, a ranged killer queen) easy S tier just for things like that and what we've seen it be used for in the anime itself of course

Pearl Jam can make food taste really good, but also it's probably able to tear people apart from the inside
if you own an intalian restaurant then it's probably pretty useful for killing people without them even knowing. S tier actually, even though I may get shat on for this take

Achtung baby is S tier surprisingly enough. You can easily sneak up on someone and kill the user since you can make whatever weapon you hold invisible too. I know it sounds crazy but it just works, the element of surprise is powerful if you're not a literal baby

Heaven's door S tier I'm not gonna elaborate

Ratt is interesting because the main reason it was threating was because the user was a tiny rat. It has good range but if you can't be as sneaky as the rat was it sucks. Also it's not really easy to dodge despite the slow speed since the stands users themselves would have to outpace it since blocking it with their stand is just gonna be bad for them. That being said it gets owned by frying pans so it's still a B tier honestly. Maybe A tier if the user is allowed to be a rat

Love Deluxe: C
Echoes Act 2: S, maybe A. Objectively the best Act of Echoes. Can be broken with the right sound effect projected like for instance "Kaboom" to make the opponent undergo the effect of an explosion.
Pearl Jam: Its not a combat usable Stand at all, how do you rate this? For what it does, D. Since you need to have cooking skill as well as good quality ingredients for maximum utility of its ability.
Achtung Baby: D. You are invisible but you need to be naked and you can get easily detected via footsteps and getting some mud, paint etc. on you.
Heaven's Door: Above S if the tier exists. The upgrades from TSKR put it there. DiU HD is just S.
Ratt: B. The melty darts are pretty neat and can only be indirectly blocked. Good for sneak attacking, still decent at direct combat. It does lack defensive options so its not A.

Last edited:
Pearl Jam can make food taste really good, but also it's probably able to tear people apart from the inside
if you own an intalian restaurant then it's probably pretty useful for killing people without them even knowing. S tier actually, even though I may get shat on for this take
o - o

just poison the ****** food at that point

Achtung Baby: D. You are invisible but you need to be naked and you can get easily detected via footsteps and getting some mud, paint etc.
No you don't? That was like half the issue, they kept outting shit on Shizuka but it kept turning invisible, she could also make the enviroment invisible, making it look like Cream happened.

If she could control it, it'd actually be quite good, the ability to make yourself invisible, or specific objects. Like she could in theory carry a gun and nobody could tell like Emperor.

o - o

just poison the ****** food at that point
not only is that less accessible but also you leave evidence of murder and also it's less reliable
also it doubles as a healing stand, and also you can make your OWN food taste really ****** good
actually if you eat your own food then it's self healing on top of that.

Love Deluxe
Hair. Could be used to lay sneaky remote control hair traps and coupled with its strength (I guarantee to you that shit is above Wall level makes me say B
Echoes Act 2
Potentially insanely busted, the way Koichi uses it is barely A but it has a lot of untapped potential so I will say A for now but might change to S later.
Pearl Jam
Useless in combat. D Tier.
Achtung Baby
A/S. Invisibility is pretty strong and spreading it to objects is even more so. A/S
Heaven's Door
The requirement for X tier is that a Stand be "virtually unbeatable" and HD skirts that line, it doesn't provide any direct defense but it does give you the ability to one-shot anyone and anything with a thought and basically warp reality around you. I mean **** you could just write "ring when enemy Stand user is near" on anything ya carry around and instantly be alerted to any threat. So yeah, X Tier.
B Tier. Kinda boring turret.

not only is that less accessible but also you leave evidence of murder and also it's less reliable
Yes I am sure that you are going to get to keep your job after one of your customers explodes
"hey man here's an unopened bag of chips"
instant death
Who the **** accepts chips from a stranger just like that?
we've also seen that the tomatos can move freely, worst case scenario they can just phase into somebody from a distance and beat em that way
Literally any ****** stand can do that

Yes I am sure that you are going to get to keep your job after one of your customers explodes
you don't have to explode them smh just induce a heart attack or something
Who the **** accepts chips from a stranger just like that?
ok but still all you need to do is find a way to give them food. Legit just work at mcdonalds or something and you can become a serial killer.
Literally any ****** stand can do that
it can do it from long range though, and it's tiny like the lover but less so

you don't have to explode them smh just induce a heart attack or something
We literally see that people being torn apart is a necessary step of the process
ok but still all you need to do is find a way to give them food. Legit just work at mcdonalds or something and you can become a serial killer.
  1. This assumes the Stand can hurt people which we never see it do and is as such speculation
  2. People would get suspicious real fast.
  3. Being able to only kill opponents when they are unsuspecting and specifically eating at one location is nowhere near S Tier
it can do it from long range though, and it's tiny like the lover but less so
Yeah but also literally any stand could beat it up

We literally see that people being torn apart is a necessary step of the process
Curing okuyasu's tooth pain isn't the same as just scratching at somebody's lungs. That was just a thing he did for his healing.

to everything else you said: the lovers isn't in D tier despite never showing the ability to hurt people directly. That's really all there is to it bucko

Pearl Jam ripping dudes apart would require it to have an actual strength first.

to everything else you said: the lovers isn't in D tier despite never showing the ability to hurt people directly. That's really all there is to it bucko
Beyond the many many differences between the two I won't even bother listing, That is not a response to "everything else I said"

Pearl Jam ripping dudes apart would require it to have an actual strength first.
it can make teeth pop out and seemed to tank the noodles it inhabited being broken along with a plate
it's probably not featless enough to be defeated by say, not being able to cut at a vital artery

it can make teeth pop out and seemed to tank the noodles it inhabited being broken along with a plate. it's probably not featless enough to be defeated by say, not being able to cut at a vital artery

That's because of its special power to heal, it isn't literally punching teeth out.
And if you're arguing it goes inside dudes and can kill them, like 80% of Stands could do that in theory, it ain't special, hell Aqua Necklace for example literally DID do that.

the only way to kill someone with pearl is if while they are healing you attack them with a gun or something, dont know if pearl can heal that

I'm not sure where the part about undoing any injury it inflicts is coming from
okuyasu's (original) tooth and skin definitely didn't come back
to be fair I don't know the specifics of how the ability works so maybe what chariot said is right, I'm gonna go check something

I'm not sure where the part about undoing any injury it inflicts is coming from
okuyasu's (original) tooth and skin definitely didn't come back
to be fair I don't know the specifics of how the ability works so maybe what chariot said is right, I'm gonna go check something
thats literally what pearl does , it heals you
it replaced okuyasus bad tooth with a new one immedietly, same with everything else

thats literally what pearl does , it heals you
it replaced okuyasus bad tooth with a new one immedietly, same with everything else
it's not proven that it is forced to heal everything it "attacks"
I can't find anything that would suggest something like that, which is probably something that the burden would be on you to prove.
if there actually were something to imply that then I'd be willing to vote D tier but until then I think that the combination of being able to do that along with self healing would be enough for A tier. Unless the user is a clown that can't cook, then it'd be lower of course

i cant find the english stand stats to save my life but from the wiki .....
Once inside the body, Pearl Jam uses the nutrients contained in the meal and the curative properties of the ingredients themselves to cure whatever ailment is targeted by triggering physiological processes, such as tear excretion, curing a rotten tooth by ejecting it and growing a new tooth in its place at unnatural speed,[4] or forcibly ejecting whatever organ is ill while replacing them. In a more extreme case, Pearl Jam opened Okuyasu's belly up in order to eject his intestines affected by diarrhea.[5] Once the healing process is completed, the eater's body returns to normal as if nothing had happened, but with the ailment now completely cured

Back