• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo Stands Tier List!

Current votes:
  • Anubis: S - S - S - S - S - A = S
  • Bastet: B - C - C - C - C = C
  • Sethan: A/B - A/B - S - A - A = A
  • Osiris: D - D - D - D - C = D
  • Horus: B - B - B - B - B = B
  • Atum: A - A - A - B - B = A

Last edited:
So Atum is the odd one out? Well for what it's worth, he might have this.

I was just skimming that chapter and in the manga Atum seemingly displays sentience (That or Araki drew these panels very oddly and made it just look like it was Atum talking, or D'Arby opted to talk through his Stand, despite being right there).

And that's just Anubis. Imagine if he managed to trick the user of some utility stand, like Dragon's Dream or Babyface, into grabbing him

So Atum is the odd one out? Well for what it's worth, he might have this.

I was just skimming that chapter and in the manga Atum seemingly displays sentience (That or Araki drew these panels very oddly and made it just look like it was Atum talking, or D'Arby opted to talk through his Stand, despite being right there).
I think in the anime it's D'Arby's voice anyway? But I dunno. Interesting though

I'd also like to point out Anubis' "prep", is permanent, he ain't getting any weaker, all his experience and growth stays, if we take Anubis at his best point, he's sword platinum with extra hax, and he didn't cap, he could've kept going.

I think in the anime it's D'Arby's voice anyway? But I dunno. Interesting though
Yeah but Stands have the same VA as the main body, usually anyway, like Act 3 and Koichi, Trish and Spice. Though in the anime D'Arby is talking, the manga it's up in the air though especially given the speech bubbles point toward the Stand, not D'Arby.

Still think he's an A though, with or without.

yeah without time stop star platinum loses any kind of ability to counter most of the hax stuff effectively, so it'd be pure evil to put him above A tier for me at least

Alright
  • Tenore Sax
  • Cream
  • The World
  • Crazy Diamond
  • Aqua Necklace
  • The Hand

Tenore Sax C.

Cream S+

The World S+

CD A+

Aqua Necklace B.

The Hand B.

Will elaborate later. Though I'll mention now, don't forget lads, The Hand's actual stats are low as **** and have even been noted as much by Araki, his power is just average and his speed is actually on the slow end of things even with his high end ability. (He also limited vision because memes).

Hermit Purple 2 is the same as Hermit Purple, literally the same Stand, the difference comes from Dio's skill, not the Stand itself.

Tenore Sax: D. You can create illusory architecture, big whoop.
Cream: S. Void shredder OP af and it is untargetable and invisible while in void ball form, which protects the user as well. No one is surviving direct hits and those that can survive in disintegrated form or regen like Notorious BIG would get BFRed. The inability to see while attacking is a big downside but most won't figure that out in time. It also seems like you can make a general estimate of your horizontal plane so if you need to take a quick look, you can always move the ball high into the air and take a peak.
The World: A. Its the same as Star Platinum, possibly less versatile. Its time stop duration increase is neat but unusable by almost anyone since they're not vampires.
Crazy Diamond: S. Probably one of the most useful Stands out there with a huge range of uses both for combat and regular life needs. If there's a Stand a normal person would love to have, this would be it.
Aqua Necklace: A. An absolute menace of a Stand that makes use of states of liquid to enter and destructively exit its targets. Its ability to disguise itself as drinks and being able to function as vapour makes it particularly dangerous. Decent enough range for the user to stay out of harms way and logia intangibity mitigates damage transfer.
The Hand: S. You don't want to be slapped by this one. Its stats are bad but the ability does have creative uses to increase its effectiveness.

Last edited:
The Hand: S. You don't want to be slapped by this one. Its stats are bad but the ability does have creative uses to increase its effectiveness.

I mean sure the ability is good but when your range is just 2m, your ability requires a huge wind up to where everyone who's fought it was instantly clued in on it and exploited it, and most A stands or above can floor you in that window of time if they're CQC or take you out from afar. Idk chief, the ability is good but The Hand being average and even below average in some respects definitely mitigates that ability as its lethality only shines in CQC. Tbh I don't think he's even able to beat anyone in A tier except maybe Yellow Temperance and that's mostly because with Temperance you'd just stand there and take it.

tenore sax D tier

cream kills everything but also if you get foundout you die
it's S tier though because you get to run away from dangerous situations for free and nothing can stop you in the verse except literally GER

the world is S tier because it's star platinum with a time stop. not much else to say there

Crazy diamond is bottom of A tier because it took unreasonably angry Josuke to be able to match star platinum's stats with it
and the healing thing is combat applicable only with very creative setups that'd be hard to use in most situations

Aqua necklace is A tier for the reasons above

the hand is like C because the scraping hand is super slow even compared to other part 4 stands and it doesn't really have anything except that one ability. It's not gonna be able to do much about ranged stands. It's literally just too slow to hit anything and the only real redeeming factor is being able to telport somewhat but that doesn't compensate for the speed at all. Easily the most overrated stand of all time, I can list a bunch of stands that would beat it if I have to

although the hand would have been useful for getting rid of sheer heart attack but obviously that'd be too easy so lets have josuke come and heal it instead

tenore sax D tier

cream kills everything but also if you get foundout you die
it's S tier though because you get to run away from dangerous situations for free and nothing can stop you in the verse except literally GER

the world is S tier because it's star platinum with a time stop. not much else to say there

Crazy diamond is bottom of A tier because it took unreasonably angry Josuke to be able to match star platinum's stats with it
and the healing thing is combat applicable only with very creative setups that'd be hard to use in most situations

Aqua necklace is A tier for the reasons above

the hand is like C because the scraping hand is super slow even compared to other part 4 stands and it doesn't really have anything except that one ability. It's not gonna be able to do much about ranged stands. It's literally just too slow to hit anything and the only real redeeming factor is being able to telport somewhat but that doesn't compensate for the speed at all. Easily the most overrated stand of all time, I can list a bunch of stands that would beat it if I have to
Uh, it didnt even match Star Platinum... Like, that feat is more of a joke, as it could only throw its guards upwards after beating on SP's guard, and via a final blow, diverted its arms up.. quite pathetic tbh. . Like, that feat wouldnt even make it comparable, at all 😭 (though guides say Enraged is close to Star Platinum in terms of strength. Forgot as to which one it meant... Part 4 SP or 3? 🤔)

TW is Star Platinum except with 5x the range, time stop, and starting off strong enough to bully even Plat. If we include Dio I low key wanna say it's very very low X, as with enough time, your time stop is gonna become however long you want it to be, plus you get regen and at that point who the **** is gonna be able to stop you? A total of like 5 Stands total maybe? Of like, 200+?

Though that's on Dio's end so I wouldn't say that's a TW benefit.

TH's stats pretty bad though ngl, it gets one shot and speedblitzed by like all of A, though if his ability was slapped on a more physically competent Stand, I'd put him at A, or even S, given Cream is almost that (Except better in every way, but case and point).
Uh, it didnt even match Star Platinum... Like, that feat is more of a joke. Like, that feat wouldnt even make it comparable, at all 😭 (though guides say Enraged is close to Star Platinum in terms of strength. Forgot as to which one it meant... Part 4 SP or 3? 🤔)
That's what he meant, he said it took Josuke being pissed the **** off to even match Plat (as in, Josuke not being pissed the **** off wouldn't even be close).

• Tenore Sax: Illusions can be pretty useful and TS' were good. We know shit about it but I will give it a tentative C rating
  • Cream: Literally unstoppable and invisible, almost nothing can deal with it beyond sheer luck and big brain stuff. S Tier
  • The World: SP but with an ability that's A on its own. S Tier. I also would agree High DIO + TW is X, you basically need hax to take him out
  • Crazy Diamond: Stronger than most combat Stands and healing makes for a useful if situational ability, and also makes it an awesome team player. A
  • Aqua Necklace: Basically just Clash but can be in vapor. Good with prep and that prep is not too hard but still B.
  • The Hand: Insta-kill melee abilities are overrated since any melee Stand can basically one-hit humans already, and TH is not good at fighting, however it can at least be used for mobility. B Tier.

That's what he meant, he said it took Josuke being pissed the **** off to even match Plat (as in, Josuke not being pissed the **** off wouldn't even be close).
Ik, I'm just disagreeing with him on Early Part 4 enraged CD, in the feat itself, being able to match SP. Nothing to suggest that it really was on the same exact level as it is. In the same park? Yeah, maybe. Though not quite close to where SP stands on in his park.

the world with dio himself still struggles with top tiers like love train d4c and wonder of u and technically tusk act 4
and it can't touch GER for obvious reasons. Over heaven though, now that's some X tier stuff

Tenore Sax being done dirty tbh, I will say he's D right now, but ya gotta remember, there's gonna be some really bad Stands coming up, he's actually aight when you think about how bad Stands can get in later parts, not good, but not bad, just kinda exists.

Good illusion creation that effects the senses on a decent scale (at least like 100m) and can be kept up for awhile. Zero offense though but given the illusions it shouldn't be hard to trap, confuse and take out a normal foe. Definitely nothing special but could excel in a team, he ain't no Fun Fun Fun tho, holy shit that thing is total ******* trash it actually offends me.

the world with dio himself still struggles with top tiers like love train d4c and wonder of u and technically tusk act 4
and it can't touch GER for obvious reasons. Over heaven though, now that's some X tier stuff
the world destroys d4c lol, its weakness is instant deaths which no other stand is better at doing

Anyway E tier is not happening, what might need to happen is an A tier split since we have so many in it but A tier already contains all the stands that should have been in S tier and i don't think i could handle yall's hot takes about them again

Back