• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo Stands Tier List!

• Hanged Man: A - A - A - B/A - A - A - A = A
  • Emperor: B/C - C - B - B/C - B/C - B - C = C
  • Wheel of Fortune: B - C - A - B - A - A - B = B?
  • Justice: A/S - B - B - C/B - A - C - B/A = B?
  • The Lovers: D/C - D - C - S - A/S - A - D - A = B?
  • The Sun: S - A - C - C - A - A - A = A
This is what we got so far. Very indecisive round.

Last edited:
The Lovers: D/C - D - C - S - A/S - B - D - A = B?

No way that's a B, if used by anyone with an IQ above room temperature it's broken. Only 2, maybe 3 Stands can actively pick up on him if they're lucky (Plat/TW and maybe GER via scaling, the only Stands with enough precision and senses to even notice him), if played right he can just pick off foes from a different country, they wouldn't even realize they're 100% ****** or that a Stand is in them, as shown when Joseph didn't even know, he only found out because Dan told him. It's at least a A if used properly.

The rest is ok, not exactly what I'd pick but this is a community thing, I just can't stand by while TL gets done dirty like that smh.

No way that's a B, if used by anyone with an IQ above room temperature it's broken. Only 2, maybe 3 Stands can actively pick up on him if they're lucky (Plat/TW and maybe GER via scaling, the only Stands with enough precision and senses to even notice him), if played right he can just pick off foes from a different country, they wouldn't even realize they're 100% ****** or that a Stand is in them, as shown when Joseph didn't even know, he only found out because Dan told him. It's at least a A if used properly.

The rest is ok, not exactly what I'd pick but this is a community thing, I just can't stand by while TL gets done dirty like that smh.
images_18.jpeg

Just kidding 😎😎😎😎

I mean, I agree

honestly I might just go with A for lovers just cause of the fact that he can go nearly undetected and break people's brains, which wasn't exactly used at all in the fight but meh whatever
S tier impossible tho

they seem to be offline at the moment so, I presume it'll be
Death 13
Judgement
High Priestess
Geb

and the oingo boingo brothers seems like a good spot to end with

Death 13 is tough to place, it's another case of completely ******* stupidly overpowered Stand, but with a requirement and downside that would make you want almost any other Stand even if you automatically win 99% of the time when you get it up.

death 13 I'm gonna go with S tier, everybody sleeps and it's virtually untraceable. Problem is, not going for the kill is what sealed the stupid baby's fate but used right then the only thing that can really beat it is like, I don't even know
maybe just GER, since it has a separate mind from Giorno, and things that dont have users like notorious BIG and chariot requiem

Judgement is pretty strong, I'm unsure if it's limited to just using wishes and defending itself but if it ever decided to kick something's ass (assuming it just depends on the user) it'd probably win unless it's literally star platinum. The fact that it can "grant" wishes along with having good stats makes it higher A tier, but idk enough about the limits of the ability

high priestess would have won had it not been fighting star platinum. The range and the fact that it can disguise and transform it to weapons makes it seem pretty easy to kill things with it, and we haven't even seen the full power of it as it gets close to the user. It's another high end A tier to me

Geb has funny range and speed and would have worked if it hadn't been for iggy
but also the fact that the guy had super hearing made it more powerful, but at the same time any normal person can just get some binoculars or just be slightly closer. It's a really good stand and is close in speed to star platinum. Also it's literally just a puddle of water so again they won't see it coming, A tier again

I forgot which one was oingo and which one was boingo but, the diguise thing is pretty trash since it can't do anything in a fight, and the prediction book thing by itself is also useless since it doesn't seem to actually change anything, and all it does is let the user see what's gonna happen no matter what they do? Weird, I just might go with F tier or whichever is lowest

Judgement: C
It has speed and power relative to silver chariot and also overpowered magician's red casually (tho it came back and messed him up easily)
also he can make clay dolls or some shit, still not sure what the limits of that ability are, but if you're gonna put it in C tier then chariot would also have to be in C tier, which it isn't
it has one of the longest ranges of a stand and also is close to star platinum in speed, as well as the fact that it's water making it unaffected by attacks unless you evaporate it like Avdol or probably freezing it
explain how it's a C

Last edited:
It has speed and power relative to silver chariot and also overpowered magician's red casually (tho it came back and messed him up easily)
also he can make clay dolls or some shit, still not sure what the limits of that ability are, but if you're gonna put it in C tier then chariot would also have to be in C tier, which it isn't

it has one of the longest ranges of a stand and also is close to star platinum in speed, as well as the fact that it's water making it unaffected by attacks unless you evaporate it like Avdol or probably freezing it
explain how it's a C
because its C

Death 13: S
High Priestess: A
Judgement: A
Geb: A
Thoth: C. You can predict the future. But are your predictions actually the way you interpreted them tho? Also no offense to speak of.
Khnum: D. You can create a trashy ass disguise that should realistically not be fooling anyone since your mannerisms will give you away. Also, again no offense, you have to bring your own.

Surprisingly strong bunch that's let down by the Oingo Boingo

Last edited:
Might I just add that Judgement doesn't reflect damage to the user? It's pretty underrated and should probably be an A tier
also death 13 is literally S I don't see a way for it to be lower, just don't get into a fight again someone who's awake and you can beat literally every S tier stand minus very very very few exceptions

Problem is, ‘don’t fight anyone who isn’t asleep’ is a rather hard thing to do. You have to be near them while they’re sleeping, and without waking them up before you use your stand. In addition, you’re completely defenseless while they’re awake.

The only reason Death got so far was because of his user. Being a Baby gave him the perfect excuse to get close, which the average user won’t get, and the average Enemy will likely have good enough senses to tell when you’re approaching while they’re asleep.

I’d rate it a C or B, because it’s still powerful, just situational.

High Priestess is a solid A. Huge range of literal kilometers, far away, it can act as a assassin, it's hard to detect, still has high AP, has high speed (The likes of Abdul couldn't react properly), can melt into metals and the like and so on, can shapeshift into weapons, items, objects, etc.
Up close it's pretty ******* dangerous obviously, I don't even need to explain why. It's late as **** though so I'm not gonna go in detail with this one as everyone already agrees on it being A.

Geb is aight, it lacks high AP (9-B, maybe very low 9-A) though still enough to kill a human with zero effort (can rip heads off for starters), its main thing is that it's super fast and has good range, few kilometer AOE. It also has logia so conventional damage doesn't harm it, you need to hax it or have some ability that can effect liquid like Abdul's heat, it also has stealth and can hide in small places, pass off as just normal liquid and hide underground, which is important because it's visible which is a downside. It's probably high B+, though if others want (low) A I don't have much issue with that. The lack of solid AP really hurts it as it lacks hax and any other offensive means and can only do damage via physical attacks, but the huge range and speed make up for it putting it way above average, it's definitely a Stand where you go for the users, not the foe's Stand though. OVA GEB is A though, has shapeshifting and danmaku and the like if we wanna count that.

Judgement is actually really good, it has insane speed and is among some of the fastest for some reason, has above average, if not high power for a power type, has at least dozens of meters of range at minimum, damage to it doesn't reflect back, and it's sentient. Its special ability isn't good for offense and defense but it can **** with the target's mind and play mind games with them, case and point, Pol. It's basically just a really strong Stand physically with good range and no damage reflection, which is odd, precisely because it is so strong. It's a solid A though given it could manhandle a base Chariot atop the two extra boons it has which is ******* dumb it has them to begin with. Dude folds the majority of humanoid Stands in a fight though casually and for the hax ones, damage don't do shit so it don't matter, he can just try again.

Thoth is S in theory, if you actually follow it you beat 99% of all Stands and Users, it's basically Epitaph, but with a larger warning and it doesn't just show you what will happen but also actively help you and show you how to win, assuming you adhere to it perfectly. What it shows are guaranteed, if you follow it, you are 100% guaranteed to win because fate logic. In the hands of someone who's competent, it's almost impossible to beat. Of course if you **** up you can get yourself killed even, but as OP states, we're ignoring **** ups on the user's end, like Hol, not the Stand's fault.

Oingo ******* blows, it's just shapeshifting, good shapeshifting (kinda, it can effect scent, height, clothing, voice and obviously the body), but like, that's all it does. Yellow Temperance could do that too kinda, hell Justice might be able to too, or even later Stands like Cream Starter can do that (to others too), hell ************* WHITESNAKE can do that, and they all have extra benefits. It's just a stealth Stand, all it is, to defeat a foe you gotta do that personally as it won't do shit to help that, but given you still have to pretend and act, you'd probably be better off with another stealth Stand unless the dude you disguised as you can act like perfectly, but then again, that goes for the others too. Solid D.

Death 13 is actually really busted, it just has the issue of being circumstantial. You need to be within at most a few hundred meters of your foe, while sleeping. That might be difficult to pull off depending on the target. Of course, once you pull that off, you win. It's honestly a ******* miracle he lost, Pol was woken up and got lucky, if he didn't he would've died. Kak got lucky too. The second time, he would've beat the whole of the cast if not for Kak just so having his Stand manifested when being ko'd. The fact he could've won and only lost because of luck multiple times (And the fact he talked to much) is saying a lot. He's overkill too, he has basically reality manip in the dream world and his foes are utterly helpless 99% of the time, he's killing you if you get pulled in.
But, huge downside, you only get a Stand while others sleep, the fact you yourself is completely defenseless because you can't manifest a Stand in reality is a death sentence if you're found.
Death 13 is a easy high S in the dream world, but the fact he's not exactly easy to utilize (though still feasible) and the fact you get cheated out of having a Stand you can actually use like literally anyone else is awful. I'd put his ass in C, he's broken and an easy S when he gets going but the downsides ******* blow, ergo, averaging S with D gets average. Though I'm not gonna argue he ain't S, I definitely see why and he has solid S qualities just the fact you don't have a Stand 90% of the time is a real kicker for me.

Demonic Heartbreak Death 13 is X tier tho 😩

Overall not the most detail I could go into but this should be sufficient, some of these Stands definitely might be controversial.

Also I agree with Bucko, Geb can't be C for the simple fact its speed and range is way to good, that alone puts him above average.

Alright I was a little late to this one but lemme give my thoughts anyway. Please don't start batches without me again tho it makes handling this harder
  • Death 13 is strong but not very versatile so B I guess. Insta-win if your enemy is sleeping, Insta-loss if they're awake and aware of you being a threat.
  • Judgement can throw hands so A I guess.
  • High Priestess: Not too interesting but insanely powerful for its range and minerals are literally everywhere so it can fuse with the ground just about anywhere. A
  • Geb: Fast and very difficult to counter however you can't use it like N'Doul did unless you're also able to sense vibrations in the ground like he could, so effectively its range is a little lower. A/B
  • Khnum: Impersonating a wary stand user's friend is really ******* hard and it's useless otherwise so D.
  • Thoth: Is it a hard rule that there's always some way to turn Thoth's prophecies in your favor? If yes S otherwise D, cause the way I understood it was that stuff like "stick your fingers in Pol's nose" were just a randomly happening thing

Updated OP with the previous batch Yall are nuts for making me put Lovers in B. Here's the current votes
  • Death 13 - S - S/A - S - A - C/B - C - B = A
  • Judgement - A - C - A - A - A - A = A
  • High Priestess - A - A - A - B - A - A = A
  • Geb - A - C - A - A - B/A - B/A = A
  • Thoth - D - C - S - idk - C = idk
  • Khnum - D - D - D - D - D = D

Last edited:
Back