• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Class K, possibly Class M. (Or likely, doesnt really matter which).

Is that a good enough compromise? As said, don't like jumping tiers even if it's likely the case, see dbz example.

It's good enough. I think I can understand the wariness when it comes to jumping tiers.

Think I got em all. I updated Dio/DIO, Pillar men and Star Platinum.

Done. Oddly enough he already had the category listed.

"Dio should also have the abilities of Jonathan's Stand added to his Powers and Abilities section. In addition to that someone should update his JORGE JOESTAR counterpart since his profile lacks quite a bit by comparison." (OP)

So like, just copy and paste Joseph's ability section into a new tab listed as Hermit Purple#2?

Also, Jorge Dio is locked, can't copy paste over Dio's shit till it gets unlocked (Although it should be noted Jorge Dio doesn't have HP#2, he only has The World and The Passion).

Has Hermit Purple#2 displayed Mind Reading and Telepathy?

Those two specific abilities yeah. Dio read what was inside Pol's heart and showed him it in the glass ball. Joseph also says something like Dio could possibly read his thoughts from afar much like he can to Dio.

But really it doesn't matter because they're the same Stand, literally. Hamon Users that become super adept at Hamon and have the potential for a Stand get Hermit Purple. It's even more the same Stand then TW and SP. Helps that Dio is ironically way better at using HP than Joseph too. tbh everything Joseph has Dio has as well, mostly because he's shown to have most of the same powers but better but also because it's the exact same Stand. We could put a likely on the powers he didn't show on screen but that seems a bit to conservative when everything says it's identical but more honed.

Dio would only share the Hermit Purple powers with Joseph.

The Smashor said:
I mean, DIO technically could use Hamon.

But only once.
Is there any indication of him knowing how to do so?

Nehz XZX said:
Dio would only share the Hermit Purple powers with Joseph.
Well, yeah, that's what I meant. I didn't mean Part 3 Joseph's entire ability tab, just the shit HP can do.

Added HP#2 to the ability section, a paragraph will have to be written up and put in the technique section later but I'm kinda tired, I'll do it later today.

Other than Jorge Joestar Dio being super outdated we all good now?

Chariot190 said:
Added HP#2 to the ability section, a paragraph will have to be written up and put in the technique section later but I'm kinda tired, I'll do it later today.

Other than Jorge Joestar Dio being super outdated we all good now?
Probably.

Well I guess we wait till Ant posts again so we can ask him to unlock it.

Pretty sure all that needs to be done with Jorge Dio is just give him his missing powers and by the looks of it, add a + to his speed given he scales directly to Kars who has a +.

Kars' JORGE JOESTAR counterpart would also need the + for his Speed rating.

I've seen worse. Also have fun with your perma ban.

Chariot190 said:
He already has it.
Kars (JORGE JOESTAR) is rated as At least Hypersonic with Massively FTL+ Reactions and Combat Speed. He should have a + directly after the Hypersonic.

Oh, for the hypersonic. Yeah I guess he's missing the plus for his movement speed. Guess Dio would be as well. Either way, it's just simple fixes that never got updated to fall in line with calcs since the last update. It's all noncontroversial and already accepted and applied to most profiles so it's fine, someone just has to add a plus.

Some dude posted a bunch of ******* gore, the post has since been deleted and permabanned.

So has somebody applied what has been accepted yet?

Everything is done, we just need Dio Brando (JORGE JOESTAR) unlocked to add the things he's missing to him.

And Kars (JORGE JOESTAR) as well, but only because he's missing a + on his speed due to a calc from a few months back that has been accepted and applied to most profiles already and the Stand User senses from this thread.

I can add the missing things now if that's ok?

I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Ok, think I covered everything from CRT changes that have been accepted and applied to powers they have via virtue of scaling off their base forms or via stealing/copying Stands. Plus the CRT changes from the thread I linked above.

We should be all good now.

Thanks. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this?

Not that I know of. Think we all good. If there's anything missing it'd be super trivial anyway because I think I got it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back