• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can ask some of the following members to comment here if you wish:

Eficiente

The real cal howard

Saikou The Lewd King

Promestein

SomebodyData

Iapitus The Impaler

Dargoo Faust

DemonGodMitchAubin

Qliphoth Bacikal

Starter Pack

The Smashor

Sir Ovens

Can't help but notice the justification for the Pillar Men > Vampires is rather lacking. If its the food chain scale, then we really shouldn't be saying the gap large or expand to anything other than AP, and even then, if I remember correctly they eat them through Absorption not by physically overpowering them.

Back on topic: Idk, there was a pretty apparent physical gap between High DIO and DIO if I remember correctly, though High DIO was supposedly stronger than he's ever been, so you could argue DIO = Dio < High DIO.

@Nehz

Okay.

I trust SD's sense of judgement in any case.

>Can't help but notice the justification for the Pillar Men > Vampires .

Actually, it's made super clear that vamps are inferior to the Pillar Men, to the point dozens of vamps are less of a threat than one pillar men. The justification we use the food scaling thing, and that is a bit flimsy, but there does exist a fuckton of things in the manga that outright confirm all the pillar men are above vamps in basically every way (Hell Wham killed like 3 while literally dying and out of energy).

Also the pillar men have better healing feats than vamps anyway (and little known fact, the pillar men all used the stone mask originally, they have all the powers that come with it. Kars used a normal stone mask in his flashback, but it wasnt enough, he wanted more, that's why he wanted the super aja to go one step ahead).

@Antvasima

I contacted three of the people you listed.

Actually, what are we even discussing here? Is it just the lifting strength shit? That's more of a ask calc group member to calc it type of thing.

Chariot190 said:
Actually, what are we even discussing here? Is it just the lifting strength shit? That's more of a ask calc group member to calc it type of thing.
Well, that would be the first section of the OP. It's also about the scaling of the Lifting Strength.

What's the issue with the scaling?

Dio is stronger than Tarkus, Tarkus himself says Dio is stronger than him, as if that wasnt obvious from Jonathan, who's Dio's equal, casually overpowering him.

Is it the Pillar Men? The Pillar Men are much stronger than Part 1 Dio. Pretty sure Kars himself says that vamps are nothing to him at some point, supported by the fact he can casually kill a bunch with little effort.

Other than that, well it doesnt really effect any in strength other than Dio himself and Pillar Men, all of which >>>> Tarkus. It's not like it's effecting Stands or human characters, other than Jonathan maybe.

@Chariot190

Tarkus has no justification for his Lifting Strength. Dio's Lifting Strength section only mentions a feat he has done in his third key. Joseph has the wrong rating in his Lifting Strength section since he scales from Jonathan in his second key.

>Tarkus has no justification.

He lifted a giant ass boulder, now he has justification. You're overcomplicating this much more than it needs to be. And literally none of that involves scaling, you're listing off issues that can be easily fixed with the profiles, not issues with actual scaling.

Here's how we solve this, figure out how much Tarkus can lift via his one finger boulder bench (which as mentioned before, that's why this is more of a calc group member thing), then scale it to Dio and the rest. Problem solved, every listed profile effected now has a clear lifting strength via scaling off a clear cut feat with no mental gymnastics or anything like that in order to scale as we know every charactr there is physically stronger than the character who performed the feat.

@Chariot190

I already know about Tarkus lifting a boulder. It simply wasn't on his profile so I felt that it was worth pointing out. I'd also say that my example with Dio does somewhat involve scaling since only his Lifting Strength from the third key is in the Lifting Strength section of his profile even if it is relatively minor.

Yeah, we can give his lifting strength keys if need be.

Although it'd just be At least Whatever Tarkus gets. Then At least whatever tarkus gets again, likely higher. For High Dio given the strength boost, wouldnt really change much. But after the tarkus feat, the road roller feat is just gonna be a bit feat, used only for a bit of support as it's lower than Tarkus. (Road Rollers like that are only 25 tons on average).

Although idk why Tarkus doesnt have it mentioned on his profile, it's like, litterally the first thing we see him do.

Did a calc, got Class K, will probably post later after I wake up.

Okay. I assume you are going to sleep? In that case, good night.

More like good morning. Night shifts blow but yeah, will probably crash here in a bit. Thanks tho.

Chariot190 said:
More like good morning. Night shifts blow but yeah, will probably crash here in a bit. Thanks tho.
Okay, good morning is it then.

I'll throw it in a blog in a bit and throw it in a eval thread.

Here. Gonna throw in eval thread now, hopefully I got it right. Worse case scenario, the anime exists.

As there hasn't been anybody given it an eval yet, whether it be if it's ok or isnt, I asked TataHakai to take a look at it, hopefully he does.

Have you asked some of the people that I recommended for help yet?

Don't know about OP but atm we gotta wait to see if calc checks out, if it does then great problem solved. I already posted it in the eval thread and given it's been about a day and I'm sure we all wanna hurry this along, I messaged TataHakai to see if he wants to check the calc out. He's been helpful in the past with these types of things and he's a JoJo fan so he'd already know the context so I'm hoping he gives it a look when he wakes up or whatever.

tldr, yeah I did.

>Yes, I've done that 2 days ago.

Well that answers things on OP's side. Guess we just wait for now.

If TataHakai doesnt check it out sooner rather than later, whether to say it's ok or point out anything that needs to be fuxed, I'll ask Spino to check it out.

Tata hasnt responded so I'll hit up Spino in a bit.

Spino came through, we using the lower end of 500+ tons.

So who's scaling off it? And how we wording it?

I cannot help you with the scaling. Sorry. But if Spino has accepted a calculation, it can probably be used.

Antvasima said:
You can ask some of the following members to comment here if you wish:

Eficiente

The real cal howard

Saikou The Lewd King

Promestein

SomebodyData

Iapitus The Impaler

Dargoo Faust

DemonGodMitchAubin

Qliphoth Bacikal

Starter Pack

The Smashor

Sir Ovens

Scaling isnt much of a issue, we know who it scales to (Although I'm inclined it scales to The World and Star Platinum as well, given they already have a Class K supporting feat and are listed as much so it ultimately wouldnt change the class theyre in and are both stronger than Dio initially by a considerable amount, who is in turn above Tarkus).

Main issue being idk what we should list Tarkus as, Class K, At least Class K or Class K, likely higher. The feat was casual and done with one finger so he's clearly above the result if he actually tried and the result is already in the + range of Class K, personally I think At least Class K is best as that's exactly what he is.

At least Class K, likely higher. For everyone above Tarkus though, given even the weakest character that scales off him is multiple times stronger physically (with Tarkus himself admitting he's not as strong).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back