• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The owner of the feat explained why it's not applied yet.
The calc itself is accepted, but that doesn't mean it's been accepted to use, that'll need a CRT but gonna need at least two more feats around this result before I'd say it's safe to use. But given the forum move, and other nonrelated things, it's not really a priority at this exact moment (Although there's a few candidates I can think that may yield nice results. As well as a 8-C collateral feat I randomly found and a baseline 8-C feat for a fodder).

Is there a calc for the one boat explosion on the site yet? People on Discord have gotten good results on it, but am curious if anyone has calced it on the site yet. This could be a possible supporting feat.

I think this should be fine to use. Weather Report can already get island due to the ozone layer statement, so might not be too far fetched to say that people like Jotaro/Star Platinum can get this added, especially since Jolyne/Stone Free was the one who performed this feat.

Edit: Just remembered Pucci's C-Moon also got city level ED, so I think it's a bit more safe to use this since we've seen examples of larger AP in JoJo

Last edited:
Can somebody remind us what we need to do here in an easy to understand manner please?

As far as I understand upgrade the AP of JJBA characters via calc above and other calcs with results higher than 8C.

Can the feat be linked? Iirc there should have been some ceiling there the meteors should have past through, logically slowing them down.

As "weak" as it may be (it's from a prison so idk), wouldn't some notable part of the impact get distributed there?

Alright, so there's this calc that was approved by admins, but no one has really bothered to get it added https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Chariot190/Planet_Waves
So yeah, I think this calc should be applied to profiles.
But who scales? Most Stands, and Stand users durability, as they do this stuff.
So yeah, this is just a fairly simple thing.
Yeah, not happening unfortunately.

I'm going to say, right now.
Don't touch JoJo AP or scaling at all, it's being worked on offsite and has had the help of numerous people like Dargoo, it's mostly done, it's just a few other things being worked out first like Part 4 scaling and shit.

Ignore that calc basically, wait for the upcoming thread, shit has a solid foundation and should be pretty damn accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back