• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joji Joestar vs Ruby Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
J-Man seems tired of my Novel Kars threads, so I decided to use Joji instead.

Joji has Das Boot and Post-Timeskip Ruby .

Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

JojiJoestar
V4 Ruby

Discuss.

Hmmm... I think I should restrict that to make it fair.

Didn't think it was combat applicable but I should restrict it all the same.

Das Boot only has Large Building level durability and Joji Wall level, cant Ruby oneshot? Plus Aura would counter Das Boot's ability to enter organic material

Joji can fire over 100 heat seeking missiles that range between 500 tons to one kiloton just about , while split into hundreds , all with phasing. And das boot has an durability , it could probably be a bit higher , don't feel like going through the novel right now though so fair enough .

@J-Man Phasing wont work on Ruby until her Aura goes down, while Ruby can literally oneshot Joji AND Das Boot

And joji can one shot her too . Unless ya mean to tell me she can withstand over a hundred 500 - kiloton attacjs coming from all directions that can be spammed at a range over 160 kilometers and the air .

Actually 500 tons , the larger one got calced at about 1.5 kilotons, I don't think kepekly divided it though so the result would be over 500 , not 1 kiloton.

Edit: 795.5 tons when divided .

If theyre being fired from that far why can she not dodge them with her semblance? Plus even a single bullet from CR would put Joji down

Hundreds. And he can snipe the bullets , actually happened , das boot was shooting bullets out of the air and narancia had das boot hidden within his body destroying bullets before it hit him . Actually hitting him is gonna be nigh impossible, even if she fired dozens of bullets simutaneously from all angles , he keeps das boot within himself to protect himself , usyally a few at a time .

And each missile includes like a half kilometer AOE when rigged to detonate if wanted , mutiply that by hundreds , it'll be difficult to avoid , and heat seeking .

Basically to win she would need to be able to deal with a constant hail of hundreds of tirpedies and cruise missiles all above 750 tons , with 600 meter explosions , able to cover the area while dealing with it while he plays keep away , and get past the few he keeps within himself to shoot projectiles .

Again, why would she not be able to use her semblance to dodge them? Her semblance gives her an insane amount of mobility as well as logia intangibility. And were the bullets he took out Multi City Block level like Ruby's?

I mean if she can dodge literally hundreds from all directions that can each explode with a 600meter AOE then yeah . >logia intangibility.

Ctrl f logia, intangible or intangibility brings up nothing on her profile , probably wont matter anyway .

And potentially yeah . But not that it matters as das boot at weakest is about 7x ruby , if a few combine out of the hundreds it'll only mutiply .

Just saying, those explosions arent going to happen fast enough to hire Ruby even WITH the aoe. By the time they go off she will be far, far away from the blast radius.

I'm aware it's not on there, I forgot to add it just like how I forgot to add her mid low regen...if should really get on that...Anyway, considering how she can literally split into three clusters as a distraction I'd say it will very much matter.

Not in durability though, Das Boot is only Wall level in its small form. Ruby's bullets will tear through it like paper. And explosions don't stack like that.

What ? The missiles can be detonated at any time, and weekly, hundreds of them, litterally getting swarmed by them, dodge ? Dodge where, into the other explosions ?

Split into three cluster? Against the thing that had so many the main characters was like probably hundreds , too many to care .

And ? Durability, means nothing, the missiles are what matters and what defend, not the thibg itself it merely fires them . And the bullets arent getting past 750 ton missiles.

And what ? Yeah it does , when combined it gets mire powerful , like significantly . Like Goku to Vegito .

Explosions travel at mach 8 at best, so unless theyre faster than mach 2500+ Ruby, shes going to be weaving her way around them with no difficulties.

Are the mini Das Boots passuvely activated or does he have to use them manually? Ruby has a tendency to take pot shots at openings when shes using her Semblance.

No, thats damage stacking, we dont use that here. Its the entire reason the Combined and Composite Humans were downgraded. If you punch with the 100 joules and punch something 100 times, youre not hitting with 10000 joules.

Uh, speed equal weekly, otherwise likely she'd be getting blitzed .

Passively. But can be manually controlled.

The hell are ya talking about, it is explicitly noted in the book that when combined the missiles get significantly more powerful.

Kinda even proven, when split none could scratch the moon (including the 750 ton one, calced from that scene) upon fusing one missile tore a hole in it .

Speed equalized doesn't make explosions expand faster

And how many does he keep on him? Ruby has Dust ammo that can cause chain lightning that happens after the bullet is destroyed.

Using more bombs doesnt increase the yield of a single bomb. Hell, Jojo itself was downgraded because it formerly used this kind of damage stacking.

@Weekly

Ruby has Mid Low regen? I don't remember that. Mind posting the scan of her having that and this Logia Intangibility?

Actually, it does, speed equal equalized everything, and the explosions are apart if the stand technically, don't abide by the laws of physics. If speed wasn't equal she'd likely be blitzed , the explosions aren't normal explosions antway .

Enough to were the entire area lit up from being shot down. Unless ruby can fire hundreds it wont matter .

Weekly, you clearly aren't understanding me. It won't use more bombs, the things litterally combine into one and become more powerful. To the point one missile can blow a hole through something formerly thousands couldnt even scratch. It is not damage stacking, quite clearly stated upon fusing it becomes more powerful .

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Weekly

Ruby has Mid Low regen? I don't remember that. Mind posting the scan of her having that and this Logia Intangibility?
Its from Ren stating that Aura allows you to heal wounds in combat. You remember the scene from volume 1 where jaune heals the cut on his face instantly after phyyra actuvates his aura? Yeah, everyone can do that.

Basically the entire volume 4 trailer showcases the logia intangibility

@Jman Actually it doesnt, and unless theyre shown to have faster explosions that regular bombs, they are going to be treated as such.

So basically she just has to keep using chain lightning until all of the mini Das Boots are destroyed?

Ooooooooh okay. How does that help him here though?

Well you're in luck then .

Weekly, ya honestly think runy can do that without dying first? Cool , take out some , not gonna help when like 300 more on her ass sniping her, firing a hail. of missiles .

And I looked it up, 24 torpedoes and 36 cruise missiles , multiply that by , let us say 300, for each das boot , 16800 missiles, all 7 times stronger than her .

What is more likely, ruby getting him while dealing with 16,800 missiles , that also shoot diwn her bullets, or ruby getting quickly overwhelemed and done in by things above power anyway .

What? At the weakest it already can injure in one hit, now combine .

Yes, yes i do because she does it in character. And She takes out some with a single bullet and keeps going until theyre all destroyed.

7 times stronger, 287 times slower.

I think its more likely that she takes them out while theyre completely and totally unable to pose any sort of a threat to her due to the explosions being too slow.

Yeah, i get the injure part, but the hit part isnt happening.

Weekly, your entire argument is based on them being slow.

Ignoring speed equal, which completely destroys your argument (and yes explosions are equalized) but the explosions scale in speeds to the missiles and characters like Lisa and DIO, not run of the mill explosions weekly .

Speed equal and your claim, impossible, unequal would potentially be a death sentence.

Because they are. Speed equalized DOES NOT equalize the speed at which an explosions expands. If you think it does then make a CRT about it, otherwise it doesnt.

When Speed Equal is used as an argument in a versus thread, you know a thread is going to shit.

Why would i? I've seen numerous matches where exactly that has been brought up and discussed , happened and debated , with admins partaking no less.

Wouldn't matter anyway, the explosions aren't natural and are stabd based , the explosions are scaled to man .

@J-Man Fine, you want the explosions to be considered speed equalized? Have it your way.

This is a stomp as Joji is 7x stronger.

Happy now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back