• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny X fights a robot

Jesus Christ, guys, you don't need to rewrite War and Peace.

Voting inconclusive. Also, Buttersamuri, I don't even see how intelligence is going to be useful here. It's a fight, not a spelling bee.

Oh I'm sorry. Are we not allowed to Debate on a versus debate on this verses debate site?

And having the mindset and intelligence to fight with crime on a regular basis is pretty dang helpful, especially to one who's consistently an idiot like Johnny. Predicting ban enemy, or seeing patterns in their combat, and using that against them. Intelligence can mean a lot

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Inconclusive is the best option tbh.

Jenny's way to kill Johnny are both very OOC (Jenny isn't going to shoot an 11 year old boy!), but Johnny doesn't have anything to get past her regen.
And not they aren't. She may not start with shooting guns, but she still is willing to kill. So it's still lan option she can and will eventually resort to. And considering she has the better stats in general. She just wins the fight, beats him till he is unconscious it needed be. I don't even see how it's made out to be a Inconclusive. Jenny takes the skill, experience, Strength, regen, arsenal, and durability. Even if they are by small amounts (Which skill and experience is not, she definitely has a good gap there), she still takes all those advantages over Johnny. There's no reason Johnny would win it more times when Jenny clearly had the better stats and is better suited, and has a weapon that can easily one shot. This is no inconclusive. Even if they are close, Jenny takes about every advantage there is by an edge. Which makes her the winner.

GoCommitDi said:
maybe we can fix this thread if Johnny had his equipment
I'm half-serious by the way, because with equipment, Johnny can at least do something regarding Jenny's regen

@Buttersamuri

Johnny X was purely made to fight crime as well. Name one episode of Johnny X that didn't involve action. Exactly. Johnny X is purely made to fight crime, it's just that Jenny fights crime more consistently. And yes, that means you're correct, but still, Johnny still has good knowledge on fighting crime.

I can kinda see your point with the fake chemicals, but the other one, no. You're heavily downplaying it. Even Johnny's sisters commended Johnny for making such a clever plan. If you're own sisters, who are supergeniuses, commend you for making a clever and good plan, that means you're clever. That's not "basic intelligence", that's Above Average Intel. Jenny is smarter, but not by much at all to the point where they're almost equal.

Yeah, and that arm motion is very quick. If Johnny sees Jenny pull out a gun, he's going to get ready to Teleport, he won't stand there and let Jenny shoot. Yeah, good luck trying to get Johnny exhausted. Did you see his stamina feats? He's lasting for at least a few hours in this fight before getting tired. And once again, shooting a gun is moot when your opponent can just clap and he spreads a city-wide tornado, let alone Power Poot a nuclear explosion out of his butt. Johnny kills Jenny in range to the point where it's not even funny. That's the one point you're completely ignoring. Clapping or Pooting a city-wide attack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than shooting a gun.

Once again, those advantages you mentioned are slight advantages. Jenny is better suited for combat, but not by much. There was not a single Johnny X episode that didn't involve action. Johnny X, just like Jenny, is purely made for combat.

BTW, 2 people voted Incon, so, you can see my point when I say that Incon's the best way to go.

Also, shooting a gun is not one-shotting Johnny anytime soon. And you're completely ignoring that each person is in character. Yes, they are willing to kill, but the way Jenny kills Johnny in your perspective is complete BS. She will not pull out a machine gun and start shooting at a 11 year old boy with it. I already explained how Skill/Experience is not as big of an edge as you think. Literally everything else is so small of an advantage that there's no point in debating who has the advantage. It's 53.09 Kilotons (Jenny) vs 50.3 Kilotons (Johnny). That's roughly a 1.05x advantage. This also applies to Striking Strength and Durability. The only huge edge Jenny holds here is Lifting Strength, and that's avoided thanks to Teleportation and the massive range advantage Johnny holds over Jenny. Throwing someone to the Sun won't do Jack if you're facing a opponent who can make city-wide tornadoes and explosions.

And once again, Johnny's an idiot when it comes to book smarts. He's very battle smart. That was the whole point of me showing you those links. Johnny is portrayed as an idiot, but the families shocked when Johnny ends up outsmarting them. That's the whole point.

GoCommitDi said:
GoCommitDi said:
maybe we can fix this thread if Johnny had his equipment
I'm half-serious by the way, because with equipment, Johnny can at least do something regarding Jenny's regen
Well, we would have to choose specific equipment. Giving Johnny all of his equipment is overkill.

Besides, this match is an Incon. I don't see the point of giving Johnny equipment.

Covering this new point real quick

Yes a gun would be capable of one shotting. A bullet to the head or anywhere fatal kills Johnny easily. No questions, hands down, nothing to discuss. Johnny has no business or reasons to survive it. And SBA, so it's not like she isn't willing to kill, considering this 11 year old boy can cause city wide nukes, it will feel pretty necessary to stop him. Not to mention she has dozens of other weapons to fit the situation that she needs. She has basically most any weapon she would need. Laser him unconscious is need be.

Yea. You covered how skill/experience isn't much different when your wrong about it. Trying to act like Knowing Kung Fu suddenly makes him closely skilled as Jenny when that would be a joke next to her. She fought several fire demons wielding weapons while she was blind. She is a robot built to defend Earth, from robotic threats, alien threats, threats to the planet and life. She faces way harder things and was designed to be capable of facing such things. She can download and know any information automatically from the web. Giving her an easy way to know what Johnny is capable of. And just faced bigger and deadlier threats on a much more common basis.

Yes. These advantages are small. But they are still advantages that stack up. She still holds the Regen, AP, Durability, Intelligence, arsenal, skill, and experience. Trying to write them off even if they are smaller is poor and ignores their capabilities. And especially since skill and experience is largely a better advantage.

They are shocked when he outsmarts them Because he is an idiot. They don't expect an idiot to make a competent plan or possible a plan at all. Not because his plan is so smart. Your links weren't correct on intelligence. Just basic plan making that literally anyone could do. Someone Average intelligence could make that plan. It's not remotely impressive, and the other was just fear tactics.

Giving Johnny Powers to fight Crimes Does Not Equal bring built to specifically battle against crime. Johnnys existence is not to fight crime in a daily basis. Jenny does do this, and she is built far more prepared for it. This is also why she has much more and better arsenal on her. She is a combat unit built to defend earth from planet wide threats. So that's a no.

I'm not downplaying it. It's literally Just. Dukey Snuck in the lab earlier while they ate dinner. You do Not have to be a Super Genius, Genius, or even Above Average intelligence time put that kind of Simple Plan together. It's not something they were expecting because they think he is an idiot. That's the reason. It's not downplay, it's just a very very basic plan and doesn't require above average intelligence. Anyone, and I do mean anyone, could have thought of that plan. That's a horrible justification for above average cause it's not above average, it's just flat out average: They aren't equal, Jenny is smarter and on a much more Consistent and reliable level of intelligence. So no.

Yep. And Jenny can fight for long periods of time too. She can fight for several days too. Johnny can teleport all he wants. But that's going to wear him out much faster than it's going to wear out the robot who's only just aiming, and has very high stamina herself. The range Johnny has hardly helps that much considering the range of her best weapons should be able to tag him. SBA puts them at 4 KM away since their range surpasses that. Her lasers and such should still be able to tag him, and Johnny isn't realistically going to open with it. He definitely would use it I won't deny. But it's not going to be his immediate go to opener. And his city wide nuke also was done with Dukey. Adding in another factor in that.

And just because they voted inconclusive, doesn't mean they are right on it, I say their votes are extremely incorrect and ignore the fact Jenny still has the advantages over Johnny and still wins in the end.

And some advantages are slight like AP. But Skill and experience is by a good gap. Arsenal is by a good gap, intelligence is a decent gap. These advantages don't stop existing,

Still saying Jenny

The AP difference is nowhere near big enough to oneshot Johnny. Just because it's a bullet to the head, doesn't mean it's going to immediately kill someone who has a similar AP to you. And even if Jenny tries to shoot Johnny in the head (which is very unlikely), Johnny has actually has his Body Control for that. Demonstrated here. So, a bullet to the head won't kill Johnny because:

1. That's OOC for Jenny to do.

2. The AP difference is way too small to oneshot.

3. Johnny's Teleporting away from danger.

It doesn't matter if Jenny realizes Johnny can clap and poot city-wide attacks. Jenny isn't aggressive enough. Johnny is much more aggressive and willing to attack first than Jenny is. I actually have 2 links to prove my point. 1 for each side. First, let's get Johnny out of the way. This right here. Bling-Bling Boy tries to play music to Susan so she can call in love with him, and the scientists say that since it isn't a weapon, Johnny won't attack. It's not in his nature to attack him. But guess what? Johnny shoots Bling-Bling with a laser gun. And now, for Jenny. This and this. Quick explanations. The first shows Jenny throwing a tantrum, and then threatens to do something, but then her mother scolds her, and she starts crying. Johnny's dad scolds him all the time, but Johnny most, if not, all the time doesn't listen. The second one shows Tuck begging Jenny to help him, and initially, she says no, but later says yes. When Johnny's sisters ask him to test something, he most of the time says no. He really only agrees to do it unless he gets something out of it. And yes, while Jenny will start to take Johnny seriously after he claps or poots a city-wide attack, she still won't pull out a machine gun and shoot up a 11 year old boy with it. Laser guns seem likely, but it's not like Jenny's going to hit Johnny first try. And if Johnny sees he's in trouble, he can either use his Hurricane Hands or Power Poots to say "No" to a laser blast, or he can just Teleport out of the way.

I already said Jenny holds the advantage in skill. But she has not, and I mean not have dealt with worse than Johnny has. Call me when Jenny's trying to save the Earth from getting sucked into a FREAKING BLACK HOLE and call me when Jenny's trying to save the Earth from losing all of it's trees and water, destroying the Earth overtime. Yes, she holds a skill advantage, but Johnny has dealt with far worse than her. How is downloading information from a web is going to help her against Johnny? She's going to be a sitting duck, and I haven't seen her use it for combat purposes. Yes, Jenny's deals with threats more consistently, but Johnny's dealt with much worse than Jenny.

Regen, yes. She holds a good advantage there. AP and Durability advantage are so small that there's no point in debating who has the AP, Dura, and SS edge. It's a 1.05x difference. AP, Dura, and SS edge are moot. Intel I'd give Jenny by a slight margin. Like I said, Johnny's very battle smart. He's an idiot book smart wise, but he's very smart in the battlefield. Skill yes by a decent margin, and experience I'd say a tie. Arsenal would be useful if Johnny didn't have to run circles around Jenny via Teleportation, and Acrobatics, while it might seem stupid, can help Johnny here. If he can outmaneuver complex security systems, I'm pretty sure he can avoid bullets coming his way. Even if he can't, he still has Teleportation.

That is literally the whole joke in the show. Johnny is portrayed as an idiot, because he gets bad grades (although, it has been shown that it's mainly due to laziness and slacking off), but then they're shocked when Johnny outsmarts them on many occasions. The joke is Johnny's not as dumb as they portray him as. A very good example of this is the episode "Bathtime for Johnny." Johnny told Dukey he had a plan, and it involved him smelling bad for 5 weeks and rubbing fish on him. Dukey thinks that Johnny forgot that it's his birthday, so he storms off. The rest of Johnny's family try to not make him stink, but they completely fail horribly. And when they give up, Johnny shows them a sketch of what he wants. So the family does just that so Johnny can be clean again. Then, Dukey scolds Johnny for forgetting his birthday, and forgetting to buy him a nice pool. Johnny actually knew it was his birthday, so Johnny outsmarted his entire family so Dukey can have a better pool. It was a indoor water park. Johnny then says there's nothing I wouldn't do it for you, and the episode ends. Johnny outsmarted his entire family by smelling bad for 5 weeks so he can give Dukey a better birthday gift than Dukey wanted. This negates your point entirely. Instead of reading this, watch the episode.

Also, about the nukee thing, Johnny has actually done a city-wide nuke in the same episode.

Also, Johnny in his base form has fought people before to save the day. He doesn't slack off on a daily basis, he actually does fight crime in his base, the only difference is that Johnny uses his equipment, while X uses his superpowers. The point holds weight, but Johnny has shown to fight crime in his base, just that Jenny was built to fight crime. So now we're just assuming that Johnny and Jenny are literally 4 KM away. I never put how far they start. I mean, maybe that's a reasonable distance, but there's no way that Jenny's hitting Johnny with a gun 4 KM's away. 1, because I'm 99% sure that Jenny's guns don't shoot from that far. Her page says "Standard Melee Range. Unknown with projectiles." There's no given value for her projectiles, so saying it can shoot as far as a city is massively far-fetched. 2, Johnny would easily see it coming and dodge them. Enough said. Which ability/abilities do you mean he won't immediately open with. Teleportation? If so, then still no. When Johnny and Dukey first got Teleportation powers, they started spamming it throughout the Season 3 finale. Yes, Johnny's more likely to use his Power Poots or Hurricane Hands, but I'm sure there's a good chance he'd use Teleportation first.

And you actually have to convince them to switch to Jenny. It doesn't matter if they're right or wrong. If Incon were to get more votes in the end, and you couldn't convince them to switch, if anything, that shows that you're wrong and not them.

LS is her biggest gap, Skill is a decent gap, Experience is seriously a tie. Jenny's never dealt with Black Holes before, Arsenal would be a good gap if Johnny's range completely obliterates Jenny's arsenal. Whether they start at 4 KM away or not, assuming Jenny's guns can shoot that far is very far-fetched, and highly unlikely. Only things helping Jenny is Skill and maybe LS if she's able to catch Johnny and throw him to the Sun. Even if she does, Johnny can literally Teleport before he even reaches the Sun.

If I was able to vote, I'd go Incon.

Ehhh.

Bullets do piercing damage, so they negate dura to some degree. The dura gap is pretty small, so that may be more proof a bullet would screw Johnny over,

But yeah, it's OOC, she isn't going to try to shoot down Johnny

Covering these points real quickly because how bad I see them. but I'm done debating the rest. You aren't convincing me, your look on this isn't right. Taking things o it of context, ignore advantages like they stopped existing, and overplaying Johnnys skill and intelligence

Their willing to fight and kill. Are you actually being serious? There is no reason she would suddenly hold back on someone causing city wide nukes. That's a threat, and as a defender of earth, she needs to protect it from him. And No no no no no. Johnnys power Poot or hurricane hands would not stop a laser. Not only is it Not physical and wouldn't be effected by wind really, her superior power would be stronger than his attacks anyway to. It doesn't matter than its a real small AP advantage. Her power still overpowers him in the end

Do you not know what a Gun does? Th pierce. One bullet in the head and GG Johnny. Bullets pierce Johnny very easily as being able to damage people on his level. A gun easily one shots via going through a fatal organ.

And teleporting I already covered. Plus the fact you only showed one instance of him actually using it to dodge. Plus the fact Jenny is still more skilled

Also. He "saved" it from a FAKE BLACK HOLE THAT HE DIDNT ACTUALLY MAKE OR EVEN HAD ANY REAL HELP IN STOPPING. His sisters stopped it, not him. It wasn't a real one either. Else their S would be Bye Bye. It was a MUCH weaker Black hole that Johnny had almost nothing to do with stopping. Trying to take that WAY WAY out of context. He helped them get to China, he didn't help them stop it cause he didn't know how to. His sister did the actual work there. So using that and actually to compare to Jenny is laughable given the actual context. He didn't even deal with worse. This was a Fake Black hole that was planetary destruction at best, Jenny deals with that stuff pretty casually, and actually handled the situation herself, unlike Johnny, who was just along for the ride.

And Another bad point. It doesn't take a Genius to think of that, you don't even have to be smart. That is laughable to Say that makes him comparable and that's even that above average. He just didn't shower so they would get Dukey a water park gift he wanted. That's not super intelligent thinking. And on top of that, that's not even useful thinking in combat. Cant say he isn't book smart but he is Combat smart and then give Non combat scenarios instances of Barley intelligent plans.

Threatening them with chemicals. Not intelligent. Just threatening

Having Dukey sneak in while they ate dinner: even the most basic human could put that plan together. That's not special at all.

Not showering for a long period so they get the gift Dukey wanted. Still not really that smart. Just an instance of manipulation which didn't require that much smarts. Here's the scope of the Plan. Johnny make himself Smell bad; that way they get the water park to get him to actually shower. Not complicated, extremely basic, and lacks

So no. Again no. He is Not close to Jenny's intelligent. He isn't even remotely close on a realistic scale considering she has the entire webs information on hand, and consistently fights bigger threats

Jenny wins. Intelligent, Better arsenal, Experience, Skill, Strength, durability, and she is just Better suited for combat. The Robot built to defend earth by a genius, suited with a Swiss Army knife of weapons, access to any info she can get from the web, More skill and experience, and higher intelligence is going to beat the 11 year old kid who knows a martial arts, has powers, and is more consistently an idiot with some signs of intelligence, your instances have hardly even compared to Jenny. Most aren't even Above average intelligence. Not showering, having someone sneak into the lab while they ate dinner, threatening them with chemicals. Yea. None of these are above average. Any normal person could think of this realistically.

Buttersamuri said:
And You can't Vote inconclusive. You are Thread maker, your not allowed to vote.
You can argue for a specific point.

Psychomaster 35 notably is known to heavily argue for his BFB charcters in matches, heck, you do so as well.

He isn't voting, he is just saying what he thinks is the outcome

Also, another thing.

please don't try to use his black hole as an argument (Both of you(, Johnny isn't going to use something that he knows if he uses it both Johnny and the whole earth gets destroyed.

Johnny is reckless, but he isn't the type to not care about killing billions of people, even moreso since doing so also kills him as well

But yeah, I agree Jenny has a decent intelligence gap ahead of Johnny of intellect.

Also. Know the SBA when you make the fight. They aren't a city wide distance away. They are 4 KM away cause that's the Max distance that's we have for SBA. So yes. They start 4 KM away because you didn't specify a distance

And you are Undeniably wrong to say if Inconclusive wins that I'm wrong. That's just Horribly wrong on itself. That means that We Disagree. Not that I'm wrong. Versus is subjective to a point. You are not 100 percent right just because 7 people voted for your end. There are thousands of people out there who would back up my side as well. Just because one side has more support, doesn't mean their automatically right. Cause believe me, take a good look at Sans old page, and tell me he deserved half of those wins he had. Or every new page fad. There's a reason we have a Thread removal request thread.

@I'm Blue

I'm going to go through your points first.

The point never was that Johnny wouldn't care if he killed billions of people, because it's pretty obvious that hes not that type of guy. The point was that he dealt with much worse. And you Blue, and Spinoasaurus should know that the Black Hole was calculated to be High 4-C (Large Star level). Johnny wouldn't obviously use it, but that was never the point. My point was that Johnny has dealt with much worse. The calc negates Butters point of it being planetary at best. And while he's right in saying that Susan and Mary pretty much did all of the work, Johnny would've definitely realized that something bad was happening if he saw the Black Hole started to suck everything in the Earth. Yes, he isn't book smart, but he has the common sense to realize that something bad is happening if a freaking Black Hole was sucking in everything. Now that I went through your points, and 1 of Butters points, time to debunk Butters points. Although I'm tired, I'll write 1 more refute, and then I'll go to bed. We will most certainly continue this tomorrow.

@Normal.

I said that more to shut down another route to more debate, I didn't want that to be a point brought up, by anyone here.

Johnny realizing a black hole is dangerous means he isn't dumb. Johnny isn't so dumb he will run into machine gun fire or lasers , Johnny knows that some things he needs to avoid

Except he literally didn't deal with it. His sisters did. He just caused it. And it again was a fake black hole which wasn't even remotely as powerful as a realm one . Not to mention, if that was actually star level, the Earth would have been destroyed instantly. It clearly wasn't stat level else the planet would be gone in moments.

So no he didn't handle bigger threats. His sisters did. And it wasn't even a bigger threat.

Ahh. Ok. I'll yield on that point. But my other point stands. He didn't handle the actual black hole. His sisters figured it out and handle the black hole, he just hoped them get there

Alright. Here we go.

I have never stated that Jenny wouldn't hold back, but it still doesn't change the fact that JOHNNY IS A 11 YEAR OLD BOY, AND IS NOT A VILLAIN WHATSOEVER. Heck, Jenny likely wouldn't even take Johnny seriously at first, because he's a freaking kid wearing a ridiculous costume. And considering the very small AP gap, Johnny can take advantage of this. Because, once again, he's not an idiot. There is no point of arguing who's attacks hurt more if the AP gap is so small. Yes. I know how guns work. But I don't believe one shot to the head is stopping Johnny. Not to mention that the odds of that happening are very low. It's OOC. SBA or not. Johnny is much more willing to attack than Jenny is. Jenny's not avoiding city-wide attacks. And yes, Hurricane Hands likely won't help with the lasers, but Power Poots can. That's debunked.

1 instance or no instance, that doesn't change the fact that Johnny's smart enough to know that he can Teleport away from danger. He'd be a idiot to just stand there and take a bullet or bullets to his body. I already said that Jenny holds the Skill edge, but you completely downplay Johnny's skill. Yes, Kung Fu is laughable to Jenny, but he has other abilities. And once again, Jenny can get cocky, because, again, Johnny's a kid wearing a stupid-looking costume. I've already debunked the Black Hole part. The calc was Large Star, so that negates your point of saying that it's planetary at best, and it also shows that Johnny has dealt with worse. Since when has Jenny ever dealt with stuff even remotely close to Black Holes? Heck, how about I mention the Time Stop episode. Jenny has never dealt with people or items that can literally stop time, let alone trying to stop time from reversing.

Oh. My. God. You're totally missing the point. Literally the other 2 examples I gave weren't combat purposed. The point was that Johnny can think of very creative plans. Just because it's not meant for combat, doesn't it can't be. Heck, the whole show is Johnny turning things that couldn't hurt a fly, to something that can destroy Porkbelly. Johnny can hold a slice of pizza and can turn it into something dangerous. I might be overexaggerating, which I'm sure I'm not, but you can see my point here. Johnny is a very clever when it comes to coming up with plans prior to situations that can end up being messy, using his creativeness to find ways to save the day, and coming up with plans on the fly that end up working. That's the point. Capische? I probably spelt that wrong.

I've already went through how those "advantages" Jenny holds are pretty small. Her most helpful ones are Skill, LS, and possibly Intelligence. Thought the third ones very iffy.

And yes, Johnny's sisters did pretty much everything in that. But my other point was that Johnny obviously has the common sense to realize that if a freaking Black Hole starts sucking in everything, he'd realize that and tell his sisters. There has been many episodes where Johnny realizes the mistakes he made, and fixes. Heck, there are some episodes where he handles everything by himself.

Your other point which you've yet to back up with proper evidence. All your examples have been average intelligence, not related to intelligence, or just not his doing.

I'm still done debating this. I'm sticking with Jenny. And I definitely am not agreeing with you comparing them intelligence wise when Johnny is clearly meant to be, and often portrayed as dumb. He has common sense sure, never said he didn't, but he still is an idiot more than half the time, and his plans you've show Require average intelligence at best to come up with. They aren't complicated, well thought out, or anything like that. It's just 1 2 3 logic.

Literally the whole joke in the show is that "Johnny's portrayed as an idiot, because he gets bad grades in school, even though throughout the series, it's been shown many times that he's lazy, and he's not willing to put effort into things that are school related. A good example is the episode "Johnny Lockdown." The plot is that Johnny has a project due in 4 hours, so he decides to use his sisters plant. This alone already proves my point. Johnny's too lazy to do it himself because it's school related. Heck, there's literally a scene where Johnny thinks of a plan and his mother says "If you only applied yourself like this in school." Right here. There's no point in trying to refute this point. The show many times, has said and shown that Johnny's too lazy when it comes to putting effort into things that are school related. You said you have watched the show, but you clearly haven't seen enough of Johnny Test. I'll say it again. Johnny is portrayed as a idiot, but there's been many occasions where comes up with plans that end up outsmarting his own family. And he can also come up with plans on the fly. There's no point in arguing. The show literally states it through words and actions. Yes, Jenny, has a decent Intel edge, but it's not going to help her anytime soon. Even if Johnny's Intel is only Average, he can still outsmart Jenny. Jenny's not a supergenius like Johnny's sisters. Yes, she's smart, but not a genius. Even if she was, Johnny can still outsmart her. Only things helping Jenny here are Regen, Skill, and maybe LS.

This is a Incon.

To sum it all up, this is a Incon for these reasons:

1. Jenny's ways of killing Johnny is a massive OOC for her. I would argue that Johnny's sisters are more likely to kill him. Add on the fact that Johnny is far more aggressive than Jenny, and much willing to kill than her. Even if it was IC for Jenny shoot a 11 year old boy in the head, or just shoot him down with a machine gun, Johnny's obviously going to see it coming and easily avoid it, since they start 4 KM's away. And that's if we assume that Jenny's guns stretch that far. At best we can say that her equipment can go a few hundred meters, but definitely not kilometers.

2. Besides LS, Regen, and Skill, every other category is too small of an edge to even debate over it. Jenny's biggest advantage is LS. Johnny's biggest advantage is his Range. Range beats LS more often than not, especially in this case.

3. They both can't counter something the other has over them. Johnny can't counter Regen, and Jenny can't counter Range and Teleportation. Not to mention Johnny resists a couple of Jenny's abilities.

I think that's all.

You reason for intelligence is still a horrible reason to even remotely compare to Jenny.

He Stile his sisters plant for his project. Literally all of your instances are just Basic levels of intelligence. Please just stop with these. These aren't highly intelligent thought out stuff. It's just basic logic that anybody could think of. It's not above average to think of stealing someones rpoject and using it as your own, it's not smart to hold up chemicals and threaten them with it, it's not smart just to tell someone to sneak into a place while everyone's eating dinner. These are just Average level intelligence stuff.

I'm not debating this any further. I'm sticking with Jenny

Let me just give you a list of a few Johnny Test episodes to watch to prove my point.

1. iJohnny

2. Johnny's New Baby Sisters

3. Johnny's Monster Mash

4. Johnny's New Super Mega Villain

There's more, but I got so lazy watching 20 minute videos.

All of these (plus the examples I showed before, with the only exception being the fake chemicals) prove my point on how Johnny finds ways to save the day.

To further support my point about Johnny's intelligence, even the Johnny Test wiki page says that he's clever.

Johnny's page right here. "He is very hyperactive and often messes with his sisters' inventions, causing chaos throughout Porkbelly, but just as often proves himself to be extremely clever, such as by frequently tricking his genius sisters or saving the day from whatever danger happens to show up." If the freaking wiki says it, then it's true. I'm done debating about Johnny's intelligence. You keep on downplaying plans which even his own supergenius sisters commend him for making a smart plan, and the fact that he tricked his whole family, including Dukey. I'm done debating on Johnny's intelligence.

This is a Incon.

Using the Wikipedia rather than actual Freaking evidence. All your examples have been average intelligence at best. Again. You yet to show Actual proof of anything remotely to Jenny's level of intelligence

You can continue to blindly say it's inconclusive and use evidence which isn't legit to try and prove your point, but it's wrong. Your examples don't prove it, using the wiki statement (which doesn't come from the actual show creators BTW), and The context of him tricking his sisters is through their weaknesses. So no. He isn't so smart he can trick geniuses, he exploits their weakness, and typically surprises them because he typically is so stupid. The examples you've shown are average levels of intelligence, they aren't impressive. Not even a little. "Smarter than you think" doesn't mean he is above average. It just means he can be smarter at times than they expect. But they expect him to be an idiot. Smarter than an idiot can easily just be average intelligence.

Just because the creators didn't make the wiki doesn't mean it's not reliable. The people who made it are obviously very knowledgeable on the show, or else they wouldn't have made the wiki in the first place. And you're the one to talk when it comes to "actual evidence." You have absolutely no links to prove your point, while I was watching 20 minute videos so I could prove my point. Heck, I even gave links for Jenny, the one you're voting for.

"Blindly" saying something's Inconclusive is when someone in a debate just randomly types in "Incon FRA" with no evidence whatsoever. I gave actual evidence, I even gave you episodes to watch to prove my point (BTW, I recommend you watch Tiny Johnny and The Johnny Who Saved Halloween, just to show you more proof of my point). Only 1 of these instances prove "basic intelligence" and that's the fake chemicals. Average or Above Average, Johnny has consistently thought of creative plans throughout the series that end up beating or outsmarting geniuses. He's a idiot book smart wise (only because he's lazy), but when it comes to the battlefield, Johnny's Above Average.

Ok but that's still horrible evidence. Literally nothing there proved an intelligence rating for Johnny. Literally none of it proves intelligence as smart as Jenny, and the context of him tricking his sisters has more to it than him just being smart, like him constantly uses Gil to "trick them". I don't need proof to prove my points because the Burden is on You. Don't give me that bull. Your the one trying to prove a higher level of intellect and failing to do so. All you've done is given average level intelligence feats, and a statement on a non official wiki that gives no degree of context on his "intelligence".

And yes you gave evidence. Bad evidence which didn't prove anything. Your intelligence rating and evidence you have to back it up is Very Very poor. Again. All your stuff is average intelligence. You have yet to give an Actual instance of above average intelligence, or intelligence that is on Jenny's level.

And I'm not going to do research for you. If you know the episode, don't tell me to watch this list of episodes to watch myself. If you've actually seen the episodes yourself. List the actual intelligence feat. The only feats you've give seen average. A lot of his beating villains feats isn't typically done alone, it's done with the help of his sisters. They typically making the plan and tech to solve it. Johnny 90 percent of the time is screwed without his sisters there to make a plan, explain what's going on, and make the solution.

Besides Johnny finding ways to beat his opponents, I gave other reasons as to why this is a Incon. You completely ignored them and said "Done debating this. Average and basic intel". You're downplaying it so much. If supergeniuses commend you for making a clever and good plan, it's not basic intelligence. The show states this, and the wiki states it. It doesn't matter if it wasn't made by the creators. The people who made it are clearly highly knowledgeable on the show, otherwise they wouldn't have made the wiki in the first place.

This isn't me blindly saying "Incon." I gave actual evidence with links and videos, all you said we're statements. And yes, you were right on some, but there are times when you have to show links to prove your point.

4 KM's away seriously plays in Johnny's favor more than it does Jenny. None of her arsenal can stretch as far as a city. Jenny's not even going to take Johnny seriously at the start. There's no denying this point. She even didn't take her rival, Vexus seriously when she said she wanted to fight her 1on1. Right here. Vexus is much bigger threat than Johnny X (going by appearance) but Jenny get cocky, and it backfires.

Responding to your other comment, since I was making a second one by the time you finished.

The people who make wikis like those are supposed to be highly knowledgeable about the topic they talk about, so they obviously know how smart Johnny is. They don't give a degree on it because the wiki is for people who watch Johnny Test, so the people who watch the show on a consistent basis know how smart Johnny is. The wiki is not for giving a full, in-depth analysis on Johnny's abilities and intelligence. Yes, sometimes he uses Gil to trick them, and that is an example of basic intelligence. But the other links I gave showed that he can trick his sisters without using Gil. And you keep denying the fact that his sisters commended him for it. How many times do I have to say this to you?

Your denial in watching 10 minute episodes, with your reasoning being "You gave me the episode, so give me the link" is one of the stupidest reasonings I've heard. IT'S A 10 MINUTE EPISODE. It takes you more time to type in your paragraphs of proving your point than it does watching a Johnny Test episode. You want timestamps, fine, I'll give you timestamps.

Episode 1: iJohnny (From here to here)

Episode 2: Johnny's New Baby Sisters (It's honestly best to watch the whole episode. There's a lot of examples here)

Episode 3: Johnny's New Super Mega Villain (From here to the end of the episode. 4 minutes of watch time. Watch it from the timestamp to the end)

Episode 4: Johnny's Monster Mash (From here to here)

Episode 5: Tiny Johnny (Here to here. And here as well)

Episode 6: The Johnny Who Saved Halloween (Here to here)

You're happy, now?

And Johnny 90% of the time isn't screwed without his sisters. I just proved it here, and the show proves it itself. Just watch the show. I already gave you many, many examples.

It's funny how you continue to say downplaying Intelligence yet look at your comments above and you've yet to give proper evidence for anything above that. And want to know something

His plan was Stupid Levels Of Basic, they commanding it doesn't suddenly make it any smarter. All he did was has someone Sneak in there while they were eating dinner. Stop using the most Basic Plan that Literally ANY person of normal intelligencecould have though of and trying to Wank it to being Above Average Cause It's Not.

4 KM is still in both their range, she has weapons that shoot that far like her lasers. Not to mention she would cover that kind of distance in less than a fraction of a second due to How fast she is, And using 1 instance out of her several instances is bull. Someone causing a city wide nuke is a Brain dead obvious threat. Even Johnny wouldn't be so stupid not to see a threat in a city wide nuke causer. Let alone Jenny. She takes obvious threats seriously Far Far more consistently. It's not like Johnny setting off an nuke would one shot her or do heavy damage. the moment that nuke goes off is the most certain moment she becomes full on serious if she wasn't doing it from the start

I just love how you ignored all the links I gave you. So I'm going to do the same. Ignore your comment on Johnny's intelligence being basic and average.

Her lasers don't shoot as far as a city. And your reasoning for it is horrendous. "It shoots far" isn't proof to show that someone can blast lasers that can stretch to an entire city at all. Speed is equal. Johnny's going to see her coming from 4 KM away. Her range is unknown with projectiles, so we have to go by assumptions, which isn't a smart idea in the slightest bit. Johnny actually has shown to do attacks that stretch past a city. Jenny never has. Stop wanking her arsenal. Did you not hear my reasoning for Jenny to not take Johnny seriously. HE'S A 11 YEAR OLD BOY WEARING A STUPID COSTUME. Jenny's not taking him seriously. It doesn't matter if I showed 1 instance. She got cocky because a villain to fight her 1on1, which the villain had never done before, so Jenny assumed Vexus wouldn't stand a chance, and teased her. What do you think she's going to do when she sees a 11 year old kid wearing a stupid costume, getting ready to fight her? Case closed. Johnny's still a 11 year old boy. Jenny's still not pulling out a machine gun and shooting him up. Johnny's attacks are going to do heavy damage, because of the very small AP gap. What saves Jenny's butt here is Regen. If she had weak Regen, Johnny would actually have a much higher chance of winning this.

Back