• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Thought this would be a pretty cool fight.

Johnny Test vs Monkey D. Luffy (Pre-Timeskip).

Johnny X and Alabasta Saga Luffy will be used.

Johnny will not have any access to his equipment.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in Porkbelly.

"Oh, I love gum! Gum gum gum gum!": 2 (JustANormalLemon, pikaman59)

"Yo-ho-ho he took a bite of gum-gum!": 7 (Nierre, Eminiteable, Popted2, Sonicflare9, TauanVictor, Peppersalt43, Sanicspood)

Both hangout and talk about their love for gum: 4 (KingTempest, Delta333, Shadyboi0, KobsterHope07)

johnny-test-season-7-reboot-trailer-netflix-1272769.jpeg

OIP.o1GAvgLjqqRqJ_zQd7rE7gHaEo

Last edited:
For the first key johnny has a massive AP advantage but i do not see anything that makes it possible to bypass luffy resistence to blunt force attacks, how does johnny teleportation works and what are.the limits or it ? Otherwise i think luffy either restrains or BFR johnny

For the second fight is pretty much the same thing except that this time johnny got a way to work around luffy's resistences via his fire powers

For the first key johnny has a massive AP advantage but i do not see anything that makes it possible to bypass luffy resistence to blunt force attacks, how does johnny teleportation works and what are.the limits or it ? Otherwise i think luffy either restrains or BFR johnny

For the second fight is pretty much the same thing except that this time johnny got a way to work around luffy's resistences via his fire powers
Here are examples of Johnny X teleporting. Johnny basically has no limits to his Teleportation. He spams it in character. We're using Johnny X and Johnny X only. There's only 1 fight here, not 2.

Wait so Johnny massively upscales above 50 kilotons
and Luffy scales above 23.5 kilotons..

So Johnny has at least 2x the ap advantage.

Ok so Luffy in this key isn't resistant to fire, so Power Poots should be effective. Though I'm not sure how that will work against Luffy's rubber body... His hurricanes should be easy to counter with Gum Gum Balloon, or just sucking in the air.

Johnny spams Teleportation in character so it'll be hard for Luffy to tag him.
They both have very high pain tolerance and body control..

Luffy is definitely far smarter and more stamina...
He also has the higher LS so telekinesis and thread manip shouldn't work against him.

For now I'm leaning towards Luffy just because he has higher stamina and is resistant or can counter most of Johnny's abilities.

Yep. Though Johnny X apparently never fights close range ever. He's exclusively a ranged character I think.
It'd be stupid for him to go close range, since more often than not he'd get out skilled (unless you're Deku). Also, he has city sized Tornadoes and Explosions. Why go H2H?

That is true

Luffy might just dodge and outstamina him tbh, or find a way to break his tools
Johnny doesn't have equipment here. I feel like "Very High" is a bit too low for Johnny. I mean, just look at his description. I feel like that deserves an Extremely High. Bro can last days in a fight, and he can take constant punishment like a champ.

Yeah, H2H isn't the smartest idea for Johnny to do.

Fortunately for him, he doesn't do that in character here.

Remember when Johnny had Intangibility and Causality Manipulation?

If only he had those abilities...

I also remember when I first joined here, and one of my first versus threads was Nami vs Johnny X...

Nami got stomped lmao.

Back