• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Did you click the links? Johnny and Dukey took no breaks at all.
I did but I didn't watch the whole video, anyways it could still be that them resting just wasn't shown, but anyways I'll concede on that point, what about the criminals just being human level.
I'm almost sure that normal humans in Jhonny test verse are in the same key as Base jhonny
You'd need proof for that and you'd also need proof for those criminals being on the same level as base johnny
Johnny and Dukey were also fodderizing the criminals, but they weren't doing just that. They were stopping trains with their bare hands. I'm inclined to believe you didn't look into the links at all.
I am aware he stopped trains, but is that what he did for most of those 3 days? why are we saying they stopped a train regularly in those 3 days, that could've been just a one time thing and then the rest are them fighting regular criminals

You'd need proof for that and you'd also need proof for those criminals being on the same level as base johnny
Well... Mosty humans In jhonny test survive atacks from most vilans in the show, characters like jhonny classmates can take hits from Bumper who can harm Jhonny himself, characters like Sissy Blake can survive being hit by balls trow by Jhonny with the Bionic arm, all of this are ordinary Kid or teenagers, so the adult criminals should scale from them

I'm just going to list off all of the crimes and other stuff Johnny and Dukey did:

1. Johnny and Dukey save the town from a Monkey.

2. Johnny and Dukey stop a train from falling off the a cliff.

3. Johnny and Dukey save a guy from falling off a cliff.

4. Johnny and Dukey stop criminals from robbing the bank.

5. Johnny and Dukey stop another train from falling off a cliff.

6. Johnny and Dukey stop a building from burning.

7. Johnny and Dukey stop trains from crashing into each other.

8. And finally, Johnny and Dukey help the Mayor open a pickle jar (comedic purposes only).

They did all of this without taking a break, and after Johnny opened the pickle jar, they become completely exhausted, and then Dukey states they haven't slept in 3 days.

After that, they tell Johnny's sisters they were right about living the super hero lifestyle. They all then formulate a plan to "destroy" Johnny X and Super Dukey. Then both Johnny and Dukey tank this. This was after they complained about not sleeping for 3 days, and they took a very short break.

Then, a little after, they even took a beating from Johnny's sisters.

So even after fighting crime and saving people danger for 3 straight days before betting tired, they were willing to take even more damage after. They did all of this, while only getting very small breaks after stating they haven't slept in 3 days.

This shows how much stamina Johnny has, and how resilient he is.

Last edited:
Nah, I don't think he can actually beat Aang up. With air shields and Earth Armor, he cant even get an actual hit in unless he breaks those down. He'll need to outlast Aang, which is very possible, I just think Aang can beat him before it gets to that point.
I can see your point, but Toon Force, Regen, Immense Pain Tolerance, and Stamina should overwhelm Aang.

I can see your point, but Toon Force, Regen, Immense Pain Tolerance, and Stamina should overwhelm Aang.
Well, his regen is inconsistent, Toon Force can be an problem but isn't like he is completly immuny to K.O, pain tolerance would also help here but theres just as much It can do, and if aang gets tired midt fight he can use the Knolage he got from bumi and waitz this away recupering It's energies and thinking better ways to deafeat jhonny, in the worst case cenario Aang shoukd be able toe damage Jhoony enough to kill him

Well, his regen is inconsistent, Toon Force can be an problem but isn't like he is completly immuny to K.O, pain tolerance would also help here but theres just as much It can do, and if aang gets tired midt fight he can use the Knolage he got from bumi and waitz this away recupering It's energies and thinking better ways to deafeat jhonny, in the worst case cenario Aang shoukd be able toe damage Jhoony enough to kill him
Agree with regen to an extent. Toon Force will definitely be a huge problem. Quickly recovering from attacks that would normally knock out or kill normal people would be a massive problem for Aang. Immense Pain Tolerance makes it even worse. Plus, Johnny can last days in a fight, while Aang at best can last a few hours.

The moment Aang gets tired, Johnny will immediately take advantage of this due to him struggling to hit Aang in the first place.

Agree with regen to an extent. Toon Force will definitely be a huge problem. Quickly recovering from attacks that would normally knock out or kill normal people would be a massive problem for Aang. Immense Pain Tolerance makes it even worse. Plus, Johnny can last days in a fight, while Aang at best can last a few hours.

The moment Aang gets tired, Johnny will immediately take advantage of this due to him struggling to hit Aang in the first place.
What makes that at this point jhonny isn't alread dead by being hit with evert element?

I'm tired right now, so I'm going to sleep,

If anyone does reply, it will take me a while to respond.

Aang FRA

Btw, I've said this a few times already: Johnny's regeneration isn't that impressive. This is High-Low we're talking about, not Mid or anything above it. Even then, you can still knock him out.

Last edited:
Plus Regen (to an extent), Immense Pain Tolerance, and Stamina.
How would Immense pain tolerance and stamina keep him from dying?
I'm just going to list off all of the crimes and other stuff Johnny and Dukey did:

1. Johnny and Dukey save the town from a Monkey.

2. Johnny and Dukey stop a train from falling off the a cliff.

3. Johnny and Dukey save a guy from falling off a cliff.

4. Johnny and Dukey stop criminals from robbing the bank.

5. Johnny and Dukey stop another train from falling off a cliff.

6. Johnny and Dukey stop a building from burning.

7. Johnny and Dukey stop trains from crashing into each other.

8. And finally, Johnny and Dukey help the Mayor open a pickle jar (comedic purposes only).

They did all of this without taking a break, and after Johnny opened the pickle jar, they become completely exhausted, and then Dukey states they haven't slept in 3 days.

After that, they tell Johnny's sisters they were right about living the super hero lifestyle. They all then formulate a plan to "destroy" Johnny X and Super Dukey. Then both Johnny and Dukey tank this. This was after they complained about not sleeping for 3 days, and they took a very short break.

Then, a little after, they even took a beating from Johnny's sisters.

So even after fighting crime and saving people danger for 3 straight days before betting tired, they were willing to take even more damage after. They did all of this, while only getting very small breaks after stating they haven't slept in 3 days.

This shows how much stamina Johnny has, and how resilient he is.
Monkey is fodder to them Unless its stated otherwise that its stronger than regular monkeys or if it performed a feat above regular monkeys

Fair

A human weighs like way less than a train, he has class 50 LS so lifting a guy is light work

Again, Criminals are fodder, Johnny or dukey breathes too hard on them and they die

Fair

How did they do it? Through a technique?

Fair

Brub

So like 2 of those are stuff they actually had to exert some effort and even then they didn't have to exert that much effort, and the other stuff they did are child's play for them. So Idk about Johnny outlasting Aang when Aang keeps on barraging him, And Aang can stall him out with earth shield, Or do more damage with fire bending, Which he'll likely use once he sees Johnny regenerating, If Aang barrages Johnny with fire its over, High-low regen isn't as impressive, It recovers ears, toes and stuff like that with few being able to reattach lost limbs, but that doesn't mean everyone that has High-low needs to be able to do that, And even if Johnny could regen lost limbs, aang is doing way more damage than that in a short time

Last edited:
Johnny's High-Low is from him recovering from injuries that left him in casts, even though he had to get hospitalized in the scan shown, which wouldn't (and it definitely shouldn't) count as regen. Heck, even his profile says it can be inconsistent.
High-low regen can be helpful depending on the circumstance. Since Johnny has the AP advantage and Immense Pain Tolerance, it would be helpful. Keep in mind that High-low regen has the potential to reattach lost limbs.
No. That's not how it works. Just because High-Low means you can regen from lost limbs doesn't mean Johnny can. Again, he only healed after getting outside treatment (I repeat, outside treatment) from an injury that left him in a cast. That doesn't mean he will heal from amputation. I don't know why a lot of these threads are making Johnny out as an incredibly fast healer.

In fact, take Mid regen for instance. To qualify for that, you'd have to come back from decapitation or extreme brain damage. However, some people in that category have only regenerated from brain damage, so it doesn't mean they'll come back if they get their head sliced clean off.

As for teleportation, I've already explained a few times why it's out-of-character for Johnny to just spam it in the midst of combat. In base form, he used it to annoy his sisters. Johnny X is where he actually utilizes it.

Also, wouldn't those stamina feats for Johnny X only apply to...well, Johnny X? X is supposed to be far stronger than his base form, and we usually separate stamina for cases like Mr. Turner's Dyno-Dad form.

Last edited:
How would Immense pain tolerance and stamina keep him from dying?

Monkey is fodder to them Unless its stated otherwise that its stronger than regular monkeys or if it performed a feat above regular monkeys

Fair

A human weighs like way less than a train, he has class 50 LS so lifting a guy is light work

Again, Criminals are fodder, Johnny or dukey breathes too hard on them and they die

Fair

How did they do it? Through a technique?

Fair

Brub

So like 2 of those are stuff they actually had to exert some effort and even then they didn't have to exert that much effort, and the other stuff they did are child's play for them. So Idk about Johnny outlasting Aang when Aang keeps on barraging him, And Aang can stall him out with earth shield, Or do more damage with fire bending, Which he'll likely use once he sees Johnny regenerating, If Aang barrages Johnny with fire its over, High-low regen isn't as impressive, It recovers ears, toes and stuff like that with few being able to reattach lost limbs, but that doesn't mean everyone that has High-low needs to be able to do that, And even if Johnny could regen lost limbs, aang is doing way more damage than that in a short time
So you're just gonna ignore the fact that it literally states they were fighting crime and saving the day for 3 days straight with no rest. It doesn't matter how easy some of them were. If a human did easy tasks such as putting food in grocery bags for 20 minutes straight without rest, they're eventually going to get tired, despite it being an easy task to do. Plus, Johnny and Dukey were constantly flying around the city, which takes effort to do. Riding a bike doesn't take much effort, but doing it non-stop for a duration of time will get you tired.

Even if all of the things Johnny and Dukey did were little things, doing those things for 3 days straight is still very impressive, as any normal human would be exhausted in far less amounts of time.

While you kind of have a point with Johnny and Dukey doing small things, doing them for a duration of time will sooner or later get you tired. Johnny and Dukey did easy jobs and then did jobs that required a lot more effort such as stopping trains for 3 days straight before getting tired is very impressive. And then after they did all of that, they took a very short break and took even more punishment. So yes, Stamina, Regen (to an extent), Immense Pain Tolerance, and Toon Force will be more than enough for Johnny to outlast Aang.

Last edited:
Johnny's High-Low is from him recovering from injuries that left him in casts, even though he had to get hospitalized in the scan shown, which wouldn't (and it definitely shouldn't) count as regen. Heck, even his profile says it can be inconsistent.

No. That's not how it works. Just because High-Low means you can regen from lost limbs doesn't mean Johnny can. Again, he only healed after getting outside treatment (I repeat, outside treatment) from an injury that left him in a cast. That doesn't mean he will heal from amputation. I don't know why a lot of these threads are making Johnny out as an incredibly fast healer.

In fact, take Mid regen for instance. To qualify for that, you'd have to come back from decapitation or extreme brain damage. Some people in that category have only regenerated from brain damage, so it doesn't mean they'll come back if they get their head sliced clean off.

As for teleportation, I've already explained a few times why it's out-of-character for Johnny to just spam it in the midst of combat. In base form, he used it to annoy his sisters. Johnny X is where he actually utilizes it.

Also, wouldn't those stamina feats for Johnny X only apply to...well, Johnny X? X is supposed to be far stronger than his base form, and we usually separate stamina for cases like Mr. Turner's Dyno-Dad form.
1. I concede on the regen point. But we've gone over that the regen is inconsistent, so yeah, Johnny's regen won't play too big of a factor here. If you have issues with it not actually being regen, go talk to @Armorchompy about it. He told me to note that the regen is inconsistent, and he's a lot more knowledgeable on it than me.

2. We've gone over already that Johnny won't spam TP as he would in Johnny X. Here's another example of Johnny using his TP in base. He needs a better costume for Halloween, so he and Dukey immediately teleport to the lab, which is similar to Spongebob teleporting to the Krusty Krab.

3. No. Johnny in his base waited 4 days straight for a package, and he jumped on a bed for 6 hours without getting tired. Just because a different key is stronger than the last, doesn't always mean that key will have better stamina. Some characters do have better stamina in stronger keys, while other characters have the exact same stamina in other keys.

Well... Mosty humans In jhonny test survive atacks from most vilans in the show, characters like jhonny classmates can take hits from Bumper who can harm Jhonny himself, characters like Sissy Blake can survive being hit by balls trow by Jhonny with the Bionic arm, all of this are ordinary Kid or teenagers, so the adult criminals should scale from them
about the monkeys... this scale can go for coco, the monkey jhonny sister has that has fight other wild monkeys consistently

Back