• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The GingerBrave will start with speed advantage, bacause of his passive (The Bravest Cookie), he is small.
His princpal incon is Brave Attack, Which would make Johnny stunned, for a round with a 50% chance. Gives time to GingerBrave starts beating him with Candy Cane.
While with Johnny, all his links are blocked. So I don't know what he does.

On second thought, I think I'd better ask to close, all Johnny's links are blocked in my country.

What is his firs move?
Leading with Martial Arts + Acrobatics.

He can take a beating as well, hence his Immense Pain Tolerance.

Other defensive abilities include Regen (though it is inconsistent), Toon Force, and Elasticity will help him a lot with surviving these attacks with little issue.

The problem isn't the damage from the beating, the problem would be that he would be constantly having the stun effect applied to him.

How does his teleport work? there is a time window between the Stun effect disappearing and a new one appearing.

Does he have experience fighting small beings? if he is hit by Brave Attack, it is 50% of the Stun effect to be applied.
Leading with Martial Arts + Acrobatics.

He can take a beating as well, hence his Immense Pain Tolerance.

Other defensive abilities include Regen (though it is inconsistent), Toon Force, and Elasticity will help him a lot with surviving these attacks with little issue.

How does his teleport work? there is a time window between the Stun effect disappearing and a new one appearing.
Johnny only uses teleportation in his Johnny X key.

Does he have experience fighting small beings? if he is hit by Brave Attack, it is 50% of the Stun effect to be applied.
I mean...kinda?

He has fought mole people and shit before. That stun effect is a bit dangerous, though it will be a challenge to hit Johnny.

Would he try to get the Cookie?
Johnny is Class 5. If he could catch the Cookie and depending on how he catches it he might defeat the Cookie.

Honestly, this is probably one of the battles where the two of them have valid wincons, and I have no idea who to vote for.

Would it be particularly in character for Johnny to just… restrain Gingerbrave though? Wouldn’t he try to eat him or some shit

He’d probably shatter his teeth quicker though, considering Ginger is tougher than him. Also, he might let go from reflex, since biting down on him would HURT

What is Johnny’s incentive to keep eating though? It hurts and he’s not making much progress, wouldn’t he resort to another option?

I’m not saying he can’t do it if he puts his mind to it, I’m just saying why would he? The cost-benefit doesn’t line up for him, not to mention his teeth could shatter if he bites full force into something tougher than him

I’m not saying he can’t do it if he puts his mind to it, I’m just saying why would he? The cost-benefit doesn’t line up for him, not to mention his teeth could shatter if he bites full force into something tougher than him
I mean, the AP difference isn't that big. Don't think it's a massive issue.

Also Johnny can just grab Cookie and he won't be able to escape.

Back