• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Test Upgrades (Again)

Found more Johnny Test upgrades that should be calculated.

Ran from his house to the game store in 30 seconds. It was stated in the episode, "Johnny Swellville", that the invention Sends people from a 25 mile radius back in time. Assuming that Johnny was 25 miles away, moving 25 miles in 30 seconds, means he was running at 3,000 miles per hour. That's 4 times the speed of sound.

Scales to, if not should be Superior to Bling-Bling Boy who survived an explosion that cut his island in half.

His regen should be high-low because they're scenes where he wears a cast, and we all know what cast are used for, right?

Reacts to lasers

Creates a huge explosion with his power poots

Creates a even bigger explosion with two other people. Johnny should count as 1/3 of the power released.

Dukey travels to the North Polein 43 seconds. Since Porkbelly is usually a sunny day, we're going to assume that Dukey and the others are closer to the equator (Johnny messed up an invention again, so that's why it's snowing). The equator is 6,215 miles away from the North Pole. You'd have to be moving at 520,326 miles per hour. That is about 680 times the speed of sound. Johnny scales to, if not, should be higher than this.

Johnny also survived a lightning strike in base form. That should make his base dura building level at least.

The Johnny X suit was stated to be water proof, and they maintain their body heat

Please read our Lightning Feats standards page. We generally cannot scale durability from the entire energy of a lightning bolt.

Except for that, this seems to make sense, but you need proper calculations placed in a blog first, and then it needs to be evaluated by our calc group members.

Antvasima said:
Please read our Lightning Feats standards page. We generally cannot scale durability from the entire energy of a lightning bolt.
Except for that, this seems to make sense, but you need proper calculations placed in a blog first, and then it needs to be evaluated by our calc group members.
I don't calculate feats, like, at all, so is there calc group that can calculate these feats?

You can ask here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2975637

I wonder, would we consider "The Magnetizer" being used at 100K Newton as a feat, which 'completely destroyed' the planet Earth's magnetic alignment, thus making Porkbelly the 'new North Pole', 'almost completely' rendering many, many things from being used such as Susan&Mary's vehicles, a global shift over the Earth's climate itself, making people and other things to stuck with eachother and such? Here .

Since there's no profile for Susan & Mary, I'm not going to count the "Giant Magnetizer" which is 10x times stronger than the Magnetizer itself, and the magnetic explosion it have caused to redefine the polarity of the planet Earth. (Riiight here .) The Magnetic explosion also was such strong which rendered Dukey's abilities useless, which can be seen right after the explosion moment.

NothingToDebateWith said:
I wonder, would we consider "The Magnetizer" being used at 100K Newton as a feat, which 'completely destroyed' the planet Earth's magnetic alignment, thus making Porkbelly the 'new North Pole', 'almost completely' rendering many, many things from being used such as Susan&Mary's vehicles, a global shift over the Earth's climate itself, making people and other things to stuck with eachother and such?
Here .

Since there's no profile for Susan & Mary, I'm not going to count the "Giant Magnetizer" which is 10x times stronger than the Magnetizer itself, and the magnetic explosion it have caused to redefine the polarity of the planet Earth. (Riiight here .) The Magnetic explosion also was such strong which rendered Dukey's abilities useless, which can be seen right after the explosion moment.
Good question. I don't think we would consider this a feat, mainly because it was Johnny making another ignorant decision. They would most likely never do something like that again. Even if we considered it a feat, what level would it be exactly?

BTW, if we did included this in the profile, we would have to include all of the other experiments in Johnny Test, and that is a whole bunch of editing to do.

Profiles for Susan&Mary when? xD Because if I remember correctly, there had an episode about Turbo Backpack; with the ability to shrink targets down to the sub-atomic (if not quantum) level, which as it turns out; there were an alternate universe that was at the size of sub-atoms. And as how the Alternate Johnny Explains; "Some scientists believed every atom in your body can hold a tiny universe, so small that you can't see.". But, that 'tiny Universe' started to screw up by two Johnny's and two Dukey's existing at the same time, which corrupted the weather of the tiny universe (which was supposed to be always sun shining on above), and possibly other things.

Seen from here: https://youtu.be/yHsN8ONnaZM ; 14:38

Also, should we consider that 1 Million Newton (If not all level of Magnetic Explosions) Giant Magnetizer's Explosion as a way to counter Super Dukey -and possibly Johnny X too, since the logic behind their superpowers are the same-, like... their Weaknesses?

NothingToDebateWith said:
Profiles for Susan&Mary when? xD Because if I remember correctly, there had an episode about Turbo Backpack; with the ability to shrink targets down to the sub-atomic (if not quantum) level, which as it turns out; there were an alternate universe that was at the size of sub-atoms. And as how the Alternate Johnny Explains; "Some scientists believed every atom in your body can hold a tiny universe, so small that you can't see.". But, that 'tiny Universe' started to screw up by two Johnny's and two Dukey's existing at the same time, which corrupted the weather of the tiny universe (which was supposed to be always sun shining on above), and possibly other things.
Seen from here: https://youtu.be/yHsN8ONnaZM ; 14:38

Also, should we consider that 1 Million Newton (If not all level of Magnetic Explosions) Giant Magnetizer's Explosion as a way to counter Super Dukey -and possibly Johnny X too, since the logic behind their superpowers are the same-, like... their Weaknesses?
What's so impressive about holding a tiny universe in every atom? And secondly, no the 1 Killin Newton feat should not really be considered a weakness unless Johnny and his opponent gets prep time.

Okay. Were they willing to post a calculation blog?

Is there anything we should do in the meantime?

Antvasima said:
Is there anything we should do in the meantime?
I mean, I used a speed distance time calculator to calculate the two speed feats, so maybe I can add those to his profile? I will have to get it clarified, though.

Only if it is posted in blog format and accepted by the calc group.

Back