• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Test Tries To Solo Your Verse(s)

Surprised I'm barely discovering this

SpongeBob: SpongeBob notices a loose thread on Johnny's jacket, and the rest is history
My Hero Academia: Izuku alone murders pretty badly, but Izuku isn't even needed to clap Johnny since Shoto could freeze him
Courage the Cowardly Dog: Turns into a cloud of red mist as soon as Courage screams
GTA: Solos
Bully: Solos
Red Dead: Solos
Mario: Dies the second he steps into the verse
Chowder: "You're not in this episode"
Looney Tunes: Bugs tricks Johnny into going inside a spaceship to Mars, it takes off, and then Bugs dusts his hands off as he says "Dat awta take care of dat!"
Scott Pilgrim: Solos
Gumball: Solos
Camp Lazlo: Lazlo's passive luck hax = Johnny can't kill him at all
Ed, Edd n Eddy: Probably dies (remind me to make a revision thread for EE&E someday)
The Simpsons: Solos until he reaches Kang and Kodos
Family Guy: Stewie outhaxes
Phineas and Ferb: Basically a repeat of Camp Lazlo, assuming Doofenshmirtz doesn't get to Johnny first
Angry Video Game Nerd: Dies
The Fairly OddParents: "Cosmo, Wanda, I wish this flame-haired kid was an ant!"
Henry Stickmin: Henry tanks everything Johnny has to throw at him

He easy solos TABS verse, he strugles against the jojo verse until he is ultimatly overpowered by some hax like time stop, ICD or just stand nature at all, he is stomped by the characters of BFDI and just get's stomped to hell and back by the SCP foundation

Seems interesting... alright

Arifureta verse, Hajime brainwash Johnny, turn him into Haulia

Isekai at peace: get epilogue'd and become Kaito's stan

Metal Gear
Tbh he probably would've cleared if not for Mantis or Sorrow. Mantis has the means to stop him dead in his tracks with a thought, and The Sorrow can literally BFR him to the afterlife or make him drop dead with death hax, all the while being invulnerable.

Tbh he probably would've cleared if not for Mantis or Sorrow. Mantis has the means to stop him dead in his tracks with a thought, and The Sorrow can literally BFR him to the afterlife or make him drop dead with death hax, all the while being invulnerable.
Are these hax passive? Johnny has Supernatural Luck now.

Are these hax passive? Johnny has Supernatural Luck now.
Supernatural luck isn't gonna stop thought based death hax from a different dimension.
And some of Mantis' stuff is passive yeah.
a̵l̵s̵o̵ ̵i̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵g̵o̵t̵ ̵a̵ ̵f̵e̵w̵ ̵d̵u̵d̵e̵s̵ ̵a̵c̵t̵u̵a̵l̵l̵y̵ ̵d̵o̵ ̵h̵a̵v̵e̵ ̵p̵a̵s̵s̵i̵v̵e̵ ̵f̵e̵a̵r̵ ̵h̵a̵x̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵b̵o̵r̵d̵e̵r̵s̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵d̵e̵a̵t̵h̵ ̵h̵a̵x̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵s̵u̵p̵e̵r̵n̵a̵t̵u̵r̵a̵l̵ ̵c̵h̵a̵r̵i̵s̵m̵a̵ ̵v̵i̵a̵ ̵E̵S̵P̵.̵ ̵S̵o̵ ̵s̵l̵a̵p̵ ̵M̵G̵4̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵G̵e̵n̵e̵ ̵o̵n̵t̵o̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵l̵i̵s̵t̵ ̵t̵o̵o̵

sonic: bodies

dragon ball: bodies

saint seiya: bodies

my little pony: mid tiers and up probably body

One punch man: mid high tiers body

my hero academia: johnny negs everyone until he gets to characters like shigaraki

henry stickmin: ngl i don't really know, johnny stops at henry though obv

pacman: johnny clears

tv invincible: johnny clears

marvel: bodies

ben 10: high tiers body

Mario: bodies

Castlevania: Leon just slaps him, Dracula sips his wine and watches Johnny die, Aeon thinks and banishes him to the time rift etc

Twisted Metal: Calypso probably just thinks and BFRs him or does something else

World of Darkness: Dies to any mage worth a damn

Darkest Dungeon: He'd have to not look at the heart of darkness, or a bunch of other things considering Type 3 Madness Manip is all over the place. Also he's screwed the instant he goes near the farmstead which can banish folks across all of space and time and has a Mini Lavos in it.

Yakuza: Clears

Jojo: GER'd, Funny Valentine does stuff too probably.

Hokuto No Ken: Ken precogs, goes into muso tensei and says "Omae wa mou shindeiru"

Dark Souls: Not sure how he gets past Lol Res right now.

Mass Effect: I wanna say he can clear, but reaper items can passively induce subtle mindhax in the dozens at least which needs to be avoided.

Genshin: Johnny X stops at Beidou/Xiao, before promptly deleting the verse with the black hole

WWE: Wreslters ******* die

Steven Universe: Johnny gets pummelled by The Diamonds, before White mindhaxes him before he gets the chance to whip out the black hole

Back