• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Test Tries To Solo Your Verse(s)

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Inspired by the many "character vs your verse" threads made throughout the years.

Rules for the thread:
  • Johnny is bloodlusted
  • Johnny X is used here
  • Johnny has all of his equipment
  • He also has his Portable Black Hole
  • Your verse(s) is in character
  • Speed is equal
Link to Johnny's profile.

My Little Pony: Johnny gets blitzes by mid tiers or gets haxxed to death by high tiers.
DBZ: outskill/blitz GG by the time he breaches Early Dragon Ball Z.
MCU: Thanos snaps, Dormammu Breathes, or Infinity Ultron haxxes to death.
Miraculous Ladybug: Defeats everyone except Cat Blanc who deconstructs his own verse.

My Little Pony: Johnny gets blitzes by mid tiers or gets haxxed to death by high tiers.
DBZ: outskill/blitz GG by the time he breaches Early Dragon Ball Z.
Assuming these are speed amps, hence why they blitz, considering that speed is equal here.

Tekken: low tiers and mid tiers one shot by AP, the more haxed characters can deal better at his haxes tho

Street Fighter: ge ine shots all till the ones at high 7-A arive to stomp in AP

Skullgirls: beats some of the characters in the cast, stops at the tier 6 characters and trinity that simply stomp him to oblivion

To name 3 verses

My Hero Academia: Johnny probably clears a large portion with his Hax but is stopped by Tomura Shigaraki and All For One's Fear and Illusion Inducement

Danganronpa: easily clears most of it but Hajime Hinata says Hi with passive Luck and Empathic Aura

A Hat in Time: probably clears Queen Vanessa and The Conductor with AP and Hax but Hat Kid slows down time then one shots him and Snatcher does funny Death Hax with thought

Undertale: clears a good portion but Chara, Asriel/Flowey, and maybe even Sans put a stop to him

Kirby (Series): I don't even need to say anything

just to name my top 5

Danny Phantom: Since he's bloodlusted, there aren't many ghosts who'll do the proper thing in oder to take him down quickly. However, Sayonara Pussycat has passive Empathy Manipulation, and then there's Clockwork, who's Precognition makes it so he'll lead with what's needed in order to win. So while he can do a lot of damage, he's not going to solo

BattleTanx: Since it's just a bunch of peak human to superhuman characters with tanks and a few special power ups that take time to activate, Johnny runs everyone over with superior statistics and more abilities.

Dark Cloud: He isn't getting past the Black Demon (True Dark Genie).

American Dragon Jake Long: He should solo do to superior statistics and abilities since most of the characters abilities that are deadly require some time unless the Gorgan Sisters get eye to eye contact or Jake enters in a cheat with his ceat controller (if that's allowed)

Okage Shadow King: He is capable of doing a lot of damage but he's unable to interact with the overshadowed and Epros. He also just gets hax stomped by Beiloune.
W.I.T.C.H.: Well the verse is filled with hax and 2-A characters but not many lead with them so he could take some of them out with durability negating abilities but I don't see him getting everyone before someone hax stomps him (Oracle or the best girl Erin)

MCU: Loses to higher tiers (TVA, Infinity Ultron, Arishem, Thanos, Dormammu, Wanda, Watcher)

BFDI: Announcer plothaxes him

Twin Peaks: Johnny goes the way of either Jeffries or Laura

Legend of Zelda: While Zelda is awfully weak now, Ganon outhaxes, Link may just time stop and EE him

Mario: He loses when he hits Peach and up

Disney: Most likely gets slapped by someone such as Genie

I guess I'll try this

Castlevania: Either Leon slaps him or Dracula just passives him to heck and back.

Mortal Kombat: One Being AKA Bootleg Azatoth exists

Darkest Dungeon: There's loads of Madness Manip and a mini lavos in this verse so hard nope.

Jojo: GER means the whiplash never reaches truth

Yakuza: Yells gg

Mass Effect: Clears probably, reapers might pose an issue with mindhax though.

Killer Instinct: Gargos flings passive corruption at him.

World of Darkness: Any mage worth their paradox rewrite his everything.

Outlast: He solos but he might not come back the same after seeing the crash stiff that they do to people in this verse.

Threads of Fate: Valen probably uses hax but other that that, Johnny might solo.

Blazblue: The wheel of fate stays turning

Guilty Gear: Sol flings his passive Info Manip at him

Elder Scrolls: Probably stops at one of the tier 4s

Warhammer: He can get past the fodder at least but anything above that is gonna be an ooof

Baki: I have actually thought about Baki vs Johnny at some point might try that match, with the portable black hole its a defo clear at least

Blazblue: The wheel of fate stays turning

Guilty Gear: Sol flings his passive Info Manip at him

Elder Scrolls: Probably stops at one of the tier 4s

Warhammer: He can get past the fodder at least but anything above that is gonna be an ooof

Baki: I have actually thought about Baki vs Johnny at some point might try that match, with the portable black hole its a defo clear at least
Doesnt yujiro just passivelly fear hax him, also pretty sure than the blackhole also kills johnny

Back