• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Welcome to yet another tournament done by me!

This time, instead of 1v1's, we're now doing a 2v2 8-B tournament, so here are the rules.
  1. There will be 2 people per team, meaning that each teams will have to choose 2 characters they would like to use.
  2. If it wasn't obvious, 8-B characters only. Since the difference between baseline 8-B and baseline 8-A is 9.1x, the max AP amount is 82.5 tons, since 7.5x is the minimum AP difference for a AP stomp.
  3. If your character is High 8-C, but has amps that make him/her 8-B, then that person is okay to use.
  4. Mid hax at best. Characters with OP hax are restricted unless they don't use those hax in character or in combat.
  5. 8 teams max, so 16 characters max.
  6. Speed will be equalized for every matchup.
  7. You can choose any character you want from any verse for your team. These matches won't be added anyway.
  8. Have fun.
If I need to add more rules to the tourney, then I will. Can someone also help me choose the arena/location, and can someone make the bracket, since I had issue with it before? Would help a lot.

Since OP can join, of course I'll choose my signature character, Johnny Test, and if a certain someone chooses their partner (hint: he's a Psycho), there will be 14 slots left.

Team 1: Johnny Test (Me) and Isamu (Child Emperor) (@Kachon123)
Team 2: Mom's Heart (@Armorchompy) and Gene (God Hand) (@EliminatorVenom)
Team 3: Optimus Prime (2007 DS Game) (@Shadyboi0) and Flowey (@Sero)
Team 4: Qrow Branwen (@Spinoirr) and Katsuki Bakugo (@Baken384)
Team 5: Ultimate Aggregor (@DemonicDude) and Killua Zoldyck (@GodlyCharmander)
Team 6: Tanjiro Kamado (@Razor) Sasuke Uchiha (@Nierre)
Team 7: King Knight (@Shmooply) and Kamen Rider Ixa (@Nicetoderp)
Team 8: Nega-Chin (@Psychomaster35) and Metro Man (@MinecraftHater2011)

Tournament Bracket

Last edited:
I might post in this when I have time; I usually use the DPL feature to choose my participants for tournaments, & that takes a while. Mildly interested, though.

I rejected Tanjiro from the 8-B tournament. Won't be any different here.
Oh I didn't see that, Would you mind telling me what was the reasoning? and if its the aura, If memory servers me right the best it did was intimidate people not paralyze or cause them to bleed or anything like that

Back