• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Gat takes up Boxing (Johnny Gat vs Glass Joe)

You put a knife in the room, and Joe doesn't have an AP advantage to combat that. And Johnny's going to find and use that knife. He is dirty like that. And he is the arguably second to first be person on this verse. Definitely first best from the start of the second Game. At least a lower tier saint would at least have debate behind it. Gat mowed through a bunch of gang meme bets melee combat in initiation alone. Maybe like Pierce. I don't think he whooped nearly as much. I'll look around too

So Johnny is 2x stronger, more intimidating than almost anyone that Joe has faced, skilled in multiple martial arts as opposed to Joe being just a sub par boxer, regularly fights dozens of people as strong as Joe on a near daily basis, and has access to a knife

Am i missing something here?

That's about it. I already brought up this is just not fair for Joe. at best he could fight the underlings in the saints. But looking at it. Any main character like Carlos, Boss, or Gat solo through most of punch out alone with their bare hands

Back