• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Fight: Cage vs Bravo

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
You can be cocky and confident, but when you start developing feelings for someone, suddenly your self esteem drops a bit.
~ Russell Tovey​
----
It was a normal day on the beach. Mr. Bravo was wandering around when suddenly, he caught sight of a real sight. "Ooooooooooh, mama!" He zoomed up and started flexing in front of her, before trying to kiss her.

As he did, somebody saw this and hit him. This was Johnny Cage, and he was NOT happy. "Mister, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." Said the actor. "And what if I don't?" Bravo said. "I'll have to teach you Hollywood's style of kicking ass."

Bravo was not intimidated in the slightest. He cracked his knuckles, hoping to get the girl, as Cage started to glow a green hue.

"So you're attracted to my daughter."

"And what'd that make me?"

"Your choice, creep."

Speed is equal.

High 7-C vs 7-B.

Both are in-character.

Battle is on the beach.

Win via KO, incap, BFR or death.

Who wins?

Movie Star: 2

Buff Elvis: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Johnnyjohnnycageandbravo

Well Johnny has some pretty good regen, not sure if it will be enough but it seems like it. Plus Plot Manip and Time Manip, not gonna vote yet though

Too bad Johnny makes 0 use of these powers. Ninja Mime overwhelms that regen via AP and skills.

Bravo out hacks with plenty of ways to one shot. And cage ain't gonna one shot no matter how hard he tries cause of that Regen factor.

It should go without saying but nothing of what Bravo could use would be IC, at all. Not to mention he's too stupid to know the utility of his own hax and nothing indicates he would even be aware of them, otherwise he would use them in more than one episode.

Everything Cage has to do is to get to the point in battle where he knows he has to keep harming Bravo until he dies, which is kinda easy given the latter's lack of type 2 Immortality, skills and power. Cage just has to punch through Bravo and keep his arm there until he dies, or beat him and kick him while he's down, or variations of those.

I mean, Johnny Bravo is a blackbelt, so while his skill is probably lesser than Cage's he still has it. I'm not sure about the entire "sticking arm through person" thing, Johnny was reduced to ash for a good second there before he regenerated, so I'm not entirely convinced that's gonna, y'know, kill him. I question why Johnny doesn't at least have Type 3 Immortality.

That is exaggerated to some degree, and without that being the case it becomes much clear how Cage takes this. Bravo is not a blackbelt, he defeated a blackbelt who wasn't taking the fight seriously and Bravo did that via doing his bullsh*t, which is notable but in the practice here isn't really. The other feat he has in his martial ares is way better but done in part via AP and still doing little here. It took Brave more than a second for the regen to kick i, that much time Cage has even if the regen itself may be too fast, and it's not like the regen that can be expected to work logically, it's done via toon force and what we see of it is what it does in the practice.

Back