• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Michelangelo (2012) vs Johnny Cage (0-7-0) (Grace)

What type of skill feats does 2012 mikey got?
The turtles have been trained for 15 years by Splinter who has trained in ways of the ninja for all of his life and Iirc in their post Vison Quest keys the turtles are comparable to Shredder who is master of ninjutsu with decades of training.

I mean, considering Johnny's age he also have some decades worth of combat experience, although i not into MK lore to know how many of those were in the movie business

Damn, they are are almost identical, i would say Johnny Cage only because of the stuff he can do with energy manipulation. Can't see Michelangelo using Rage Power in character considering he is the most easy going of the turtles

I mean, considering Johnny's age he also have some decades worth of combat experience, although i not into MK lore to know how many of those were in the movie business
I'm pretty sure he started fighting at 28 while Splinter and shredder have been trained most of their early lives iirc.
Damn, they are are almost identical, i would say Johnny Cage only because of the stuff he can do with energy manipulation. Can't see Michelangelo using Rage Power in character considering he is the most easy going of the turtles
Counted, although I'll will note that Michelangelo have fought a good few opponents with mystical abilities like Johnnys.

the turtles need more love on this site and what do you do? give them L, Vega vs Shredder, Leo vs nightwing jesus, anyway does Mickey have access to his optional equipment here?

the turtles need more love on this site and what do you do? give them L, Vega vs Shredder, Leo vs nightwing jesus, anyway does Mickey have access to his optional equipment here?
buddy, you need to answer this question so that I can argue in favor of Mickey

Back