• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Cage vs Yamcha

A very thematic match.

Speed equalized, fight takes place inside the Special Forces training room. Both are 8-B.

POe5Z2y - Imgur
God Yamcha

Cage, as he is much more experienced than Yamcha as Cage at the time is 56 and has much more time to train his skills, and of course, he's funnier.

Cage I'd argue had an edge in experience (dude is 56 at this point)

Consequently I'd argue he's higher in AP since he scales somewhat to the 8-A bois (256 tons of tbt)

Jasonsith said:
Yamcha by better mobility through true flight
8-B Yamcha still can't flight.

Anyway, I agree that Johnny has AP advantage and more experience. He can also use green energy to boost damage and speed too.

Johnny Cage win, FATALITY

8-B Yamcha still can't flight.

Anyway, I agree that Johnny has AP advantage and more experience. He can also use green energy to boost damage and speed too.

Johnny Cage win, FATALITY

Can someone label the time when Yamcha could fly at his profile at least? The current Yamcha profile is misleading.

In AP and experience, while Yamaha is often depicted as "weaker than Krillin and Tien" tier, his experience with them should be just the same quality with Johnny's years of experience at the MK tournament when he was killed a couple of times. Yamaha was also killed but was against stronger foes or just died after fighting against strong foes.

Also, the AP scaling trees for both need to leave listed. Otherwise, their key phases cannot even be used in vs debates.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Strongest MK character FRA
8GKl821 - Imgur
I love the "sponsored by Warner Bros" logo.

Back to topic, why Yamcha's profile says he can fly but does not mention by when? This is misleading.

Idk

Yamcha's profile isn't really updated in terms of abilities, even if he can fly Cage still has AP, dura, and versatility over his range which is all he has. It's pretty decisive.

Plus Cage is pretty much serious with fighting at this point although he rarely taunts his opponent

Back