• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Loid Forger vs. Tadaomi Karasuma

Jinsye

She/Her
9-A vs. 9-B but the AP gap isn't actually that bad.

If we assume Loid is 36.18 megajoules vs. Karma's 5.8 megajoules, that's a gap of roughly 6x. Add onto the fact that Karasuma scales to fighting someone who one-shot Karma, then this gap is a lot smaller than you think. Loid has an AP advantage but not that much.

Regardless, speed isn't equalized (Loid is faster slightly, Karasuma's Mach 2.5 vs. Loid's Mach 3). The fight takes place in an alleyway.

Who wins?

Loid Forger: 0

Tadaomi Karasuma: 0

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f526a4a4535645a333949545a4b513d3d2d313030363131333237392e313635373530356662356538656234333238353135363539303731372e6a7067
dfejl1d-3fe3f1a2-c72d-4b01-a981-4751b6883268.gif

Karasuma don't mention anything even close to Loid profile though.
Karasuma's basically the third most skilled person in the world, only really beaten by Korosensei. He's kept up with the God of Death and Korosensei said that Karasuma surpasses him.

The God of Death is pretty much one of the most talented people in the entire world, every single day he kills masters and surpasses them, mimicking their skill and surpassing them in whatever job they have and allowing him to become the best assassin and fighter in the world. Loid is one of the best spies in the world, but if you can keep up with someone who straight up kills and copies the most talented individuals in the world then being the best spy isn't comparable.

The God of Death is also capable of stomping Class 3-E in seconds, who are capable of going toe-to-toe with full on assassins and soldiers, and most members of Class 3-E have struggle hitting him due to the fact that he leaves absolutely no openings to be exploited in his fighting style.

Last edited:
Karasuma's basically the third most skilled person in the world, only really beaten by Korosensei. He's kept up with the God of Death and Korosensei said that Karasuma surpasses him.

The God of Death is pretty much one of the most talented people in the entire world, every single day he kills masters and surpasses them, mimicking their skill and surpassing them in whatever job they have and allowing him to become the best assassin and fighter in the world. Loid is one of the best spies in the world, but if you can keep up with someone who straight up kills and copies the most talented individuals in the world then being the best spy isn't comparable.

The God of Death is also capable of stomping Class 3-E in seconds, who are capable of going toe-to-toe with full on assassins and soldiers, and most members of Class 3-E have struggle hitting him due to the fact that he leaves absolutely no openings to be exploited in his fighting style.
I mean, that great and all but I don't see any feat on his profile that is close to Loid feats on his profile.

Cool, Loid have in his profile listed smarter feats than the Reaper, along with better Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis, Loid also show to have better stealth/disguise ability than the Reaper by far, Loid is also able to perfectly mimick others even with few information about them, and Loid ability to manipulate others straight up is at the level of even be a great diplomatic. Loid is simply too above what Reaper is accustomed to face by a lot and he straight up have better feats than him on his profile.

Stomping a group of kids who are below you in all aspects and that have received training for less than a year I wouldn't say is the most impressive feat.

But anyways, putting aside the skill debate, there is something that Karasuma can do in this situation when his opponent have literally all the advantages except LS (which isn't going to really help in a fight with firearms).

Cool, Loid have in his profile listed smarter feats than the Reaper, along with better Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis
Not really? Loid's feats are basic anime skill stuff. Predicting the trajectory of attacks, etc.

Assassination Classroom's stuff is way more sci-fi bullshitty. Stuff like wavelength reading far outclasses Loid's info analysis, and "smarter" does not mean "more skilled" regardless. The penguin feat is impressive but is irrelevant in terms of skill, and Loid's profile does a really poor job of listing actual combat feats. (The 38 guys feat isn't even on the page and even then that feat was one-by-one so it's not as good as fighting one supremely skilled person).

Loid also show to have better stealth/disguise ability than the Reaper by far, Loid is also able to perfectly mimick others even with few information about them, and Loid ability to manipulate others straight up is at the level of even be a great diplomatic.
This isn't relevant to the debate, even if the Reaper's social influencing skill is better.

The Reaper can straight up cause you to believe he's an harmless innocent man, stab you in the neck, and still have you believe he's a harmless innocent man. He can outright threaten your loved ones and still make you believe that he's completely and totally innocent. That's superhuman, far beyond any charisma any diplomat can do.

But anyways, putting aside the skill debate, there is something that Karasuma can do in this situation when his opponent have literally all the advantages except LS (which isn't going to really help in a fight with firearms).
Both are supersonic no? They move faster than their handguns and can bullet time fairly easily. Gun viability can be limited if you move faster than guns

Loid's main advantages is he's much better at fighting pragmatically and exploiting the environment, on top of debatably better info analysis.

Karasuma has greatly superior combat skill and is extremely good at avoiding ambushes and countering environmental advantages.

Skill-wise I'd put them roughly equal unless it comes down to a melee fight. If it does Karasuma outskills handily, but I doubt Loid wouldn't recognize that and do a damned good job of making sure that doesn't happen.

Not really? Loid's feats are basic anime skill stuff. Predicting the trajectory of attacks, etc.

Assassination Classroom's stuff is way more sci-fi bullshitty. Stuff like wavelength reading far outclasses Loid's info analysis, and "smarter" does not mean "more skilled" regardless. The penguin feat is impressive but is irrelevant in terms of skill, and Loid's profile does a really poor job of listing actual combat feats. (The 38 guys feat isn't even on the page and even then that feat was one-by-one so it's not as good as fighting one supremely skilled person).
Going to copy things from previous threads:
And more things that anime adapted since the moment I wrote the above thing (since I still only follow the anime the feats I know are those adapted to the anime or the manga ones that are in the profile), so I would like to see scans with similar feats from Karasuma.

About the combat itself Loid also have bulletproof and stab-proof equipment so that would help to lessen even more the damage besides the big ap advantage that he have.

The second Reaper is able to make a pinpoint shot to kill someone on a high speed train moving in the opposite direction from the high speed train he himself is on. Not to mention shooting down Korosensei's tentacles through prediction, each of which is many times faster than his kinetic vision. He also curbstomped Class E, all of whom are highly-trained military-level combatants, in seconds, and it was noted that he still would have won even if there were a hundred of them.

Karasuma was able to feel the Reaper's presence from rooms away in order to track him and his intentions, doing so despite having to adapt to his techniques which specifically obscure his position and intentions even from those who are looking directly at him and already have potent info analysis like Nagisa.

Can grab scans later

Karasuma most likely has the edge in strength and his durability (stopping I-beams, lifting massive chunks of rocks) with a slight edge in hand-to-hand combat. Loid has the edge in intellect, experience, and stealth. Both are probably even in terms of speed. Though in my opinion I'd give the win to Karasuma.

Good new to Karasuma side but seems like the current 9-A calc is wrong so Loid get downgraded, don't know if he get downgraded to his previous value or something else but depending on that the fight can go quite different so better wait until is decided to what he scales.

Karasuma most likely has the edge in strength and his durability (stopping I-beams, lifting massive chunks of rocks) with a slight edge in hand-to-hand combat. Loid has the edge in intellect, experience, and stealth. Both are probably even in terms of speed. Though in my opinion I'd give the win to Karasuma.
And that's just based on what I know. I just started getting into Assassination Classroom like this month. I'm only familiar with Loid from reading the Wiki profile about his abilities.

9-A vs. 9-B but the AP gap isn't actually that bad.

If we assume Loid is 36.18 megajoules vs. Karma's 5.8 megajoules, that's a gap of roughly 6x. Add onto the fact that Karasuma scales to fighting someone who one-shot Karma, then this gap is a lot smaller than you think. Loid has an AP advantage but not that much.

Regardless, speed isn't equalized (Loid is faster slightly, Karasuma's Mach 2.5 vs. Loid's Mach 3). The fight takes place in an alleyway.

Who wins?

Loid Forger: 0

Tadaomi Karasuma: 0

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f526a4a4535645a333949545a4b513d3d2d313030363131333237392e313635373530356662356538656234333238353135363539303731372e6a7067
dfejl1d-3fe3f1a2-c72d-4b01-a981-4751b6883268.gif
Since the fight takes place in an alleyway and user Creaturemaster above said Loid is best at exploiting the environment, how would that factor into the fight? Like I said, I'm more familiar with Assassination Classroom and its characters than anything from Spy x Family.

Since the fight takes place in an alleyway and user Creaturemaster above said Loid is best at exploiting the environment, how would that factor into the fight? Like I said, I'm more familiar with Assassination Classroom and its characters than anything from Spy x Family.
Wall running?

Taking advantage of cover and stuff I suppose
Or weaponizing whatever is laying nearby

Until Karasuma bulldozes through everything, of course
Just imagine all the whirlwind of large dumpsters, debris, and stray cats in the alleyway (poor kitties) that are flung towards Karasuma as he bulldozes through it all lol.

Last edited:
Back