• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joanna Martin (D&D Homebrew) vs Ashram (LOT/Tales of nephilim)

Well. Illusion wise, Joanna resists that stuff, they both have Attack Reflection/Resistance Negation, and the Bloodstone doesn't offer much in the way of hax.

Joanna can potentially just curse Ashram, tilting the odds in his favor. Joanna also negs magic. However it seems Ashram has some degree of precog.

For now voting Joanna via negging magical attacks and cursing, but I'll await word on Ashram.

True, only what i see how bloodstone helps here is that absorb their energy which is caused by their figthing. This would help Ashram heal his wounds, even in this situtation it would be interesting as Ashram hits Joanne --> takes curse gamage, but heals himself with bloodstone, which is caused by that hits energy.

"Curse damage" isn't what it is, most curses in D&D tend to vary in effect from "die" to "be a lot weaker you filth".

In that case for now I'll vote Joanna via mixing curses in his combat. Not sure what is "in character" since I don't run this character or even this campaign, and just have knowledge on D&D in general.

While Joanna has the edge with more hax,Ashram still is more smarter then her by a wide margin,more durable,has better range,can last longer with the stamina level he has there and on top of that the radiant nova whip is only small city level,meanwhile bloodstone lowest level is city level

On short i see Ashram in my opinion with more advantages overall to Joanna regardless of the hax they possess,so he can pull off a win eventually,although it wont be easy

Small Correction, the Radiant Nova Whip is at least small city level+ when someone is worthy, but considering she is a martin and blood hunter she would likely be baseline City Level.

im assuming that curse works on him, uhhh sounds good but not defining. I gues this can make up for durability. She has attack reflect and magic negation. But i don't know to what extent for either regarding reflection. The crimson rite stuff doesn't sound like it's gunna be that useful here to me. Ashram has better dura and better AP, however she has that hollowed veins stuff. Ilusions are resisted apparently, but joanna can curse him, which im pretty sure he cant reflect. Action surge uhh, can double speed and combat speed but very limited, but he ashram has reflection. oh maybe she can use hallowed veins, to take less damage and curse ashram so he takes good damage? as sort of bait? then again, hes smart he will know something is up.

Incon for now

oh yea, same regen too

One vote in each corner.

Huh.

Back