• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Castlevania rip-off character vs The SOUL of FEAR

yah know your Low 7-Bs could totally fight my 7-Bs, considering my 7-Bs only scale to 11 Megatons and your Low 7-Bs scale to almost 5

Fear:

• Can absorb magic.
  • Can hit the soul.
  • Can read the soul to get great knowledge of her enemy.
Vampire:

• Curses lead to an interesting avenue of attacks.
  • Can also neg magic, though I don't think her attacks count as magic
  • Attack reflection leads to big nono for Fear.
  • Resists E V E R Y T H I N G
Voting for Vampire boyo for now.

Okay so

It's a baseline who only has information analysis to their name vs

Someone who resists every Hax known to man, scales to 3x baseline, and has a bunch of his own heckery that doesn't get resisted

Seems legit

Not every hax

Still haven't found legitimate standing for resisting weirder stuff

Plot hax.

Plus they only neg hardcore Law Manip in their Low 7-B form.

Also, UT character does have advantages. Hitting the soul is a big deal, as is being able to absorb magic, since that's a fair amount of hax in D&D.

Soul destroying? Probably. I'd have to dig up a precedent. But magic just being absorbed? Not to my knowledge, no. So spells that occur around Soul-Destroyer, probably okay, so like Wish and shit would work, but magic that makes contact with 'em? Probably negged.

So is this a stomp or not? If so I can find another character for Joanna to fight.

I don't think so. They do have a win condition, because D&D really doesn't resist magic absorption (in fact, it is a thing in-verse, but I've found no evidence of it being resisted yet).

So they can feasibly just neg magic and get into an AP fight. Not a stomp.

>Neg magic and get into an AP fight

>Against a 3x advantage with this key lacking Regen

Well I mean I guess 3x ain't really 7.5x so

Joanna Belmont for reasons above

Grace started 3 hours ago

nito my dudes

Back