• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JO AMON VS V (Cyberpunk 2077)

YES. YOU HEARD RIGHT.

JO AMON

V

V (CYBERPUNK 2077)

yes the game was ass but the protag is stupid versatile anyways.

Speed Equal.

V is armed with a Katana,a smart pistol,and the projectile launcher. Berserk will be the main cybernetic. The 18 second percep manip and sleep manip gear restricted.

Amon has all optional equipment.

Amon (0.11 tons):

V (0.57 tons):

Incon:

Aight, what can V do? I'll list some more notable things Amon can do

He's kinda like composite Yakuza, he should have some level of Yakuza 4's protags skill as he has absorbed their fighting techniques + he has some insane shit himself. Like -
Sending a satellite laser from the sky, summoning ranged umbrellas, making small shockwaves with stomps, amplificating his strength, durability, speed and agility with Heat, scales to Jiro who can make white clones, can make forcefields and has fire lightsabers, has Tiger Drop which is a pretty damn devastating move (pressure point punch) and has drones that can create explosions that can nearly one-shot the likes of Kiryu.

V has a 5x AP advantage, if barely. Probably less due to Amon’s amps.

Main things are his homing attacks and still having minor percep manip (while the 18 seconds has been restricted) V still has other manip that he can utilize for 5 seconds by doing regular actions. By attacking,blocking or dodging he can get the amp.

He also has berserk. Which irrc is a 90% boost in damage for its legendary variant. So that’s a pretty hefty increase for AP. However this only lasts a few seconds before needing to recharge.

Homing bullets that target weakpoints and homing explosives will be Amin’s biggest hurdle here.

If this makes part of his opitional equipment, then yeah fine, if it isn't, then what I said is true

V has a 5x AP advantage, if barely. Probably less due to Amon’s amps.

Main things are his homing attacks and still having minor percep manip (while the 18 seconds has been restricted) V still has other manip that he can utilize for 5 seconds by doing regular actions. By attacking,blocking or dodging he can get the amp.

He also has berserk. Which irrc is a 90% boost in damage for its legendary variant. So that’s a pretty hefty increase for AP. However this only lasts a few seconds before needing to recharge.

Homing bullets that target weakpoints and homing explosives will be Amin’s biggest hurdle here.
Amon is quite above the 0.111 tons in base. The feat was performed by Majima weakened by a gunshot, and it was really damn casual, considering he didn't even flinch after that, Kiryu didn't either. The heat amps add some devastating damage to his base. Amon is roughly equal to him.

Perception manipulation is a speed amp, right? Amon also has that via heat (and switching styles/aura generally does slow down perception of time for Yakuza 0 protagonists, but we don't know if that applies to Amon). So it's not an issue to overcome it.

90%? One-shot range right? If V isn't some kind of super-skilled guy though, I don't see why Amon couldn't just avoid his attacks, and his forcefields could stop few attacks.

Amon also has homing explosives. I can agree that V's are more dangerous, but they do one-shot Kiryu (in gameplay, at least), so they are pretty strong by themselves, and there's plenty of them.

If V isn't some kind of super-skilled guy though
While V isn’t Yakuza levels of bullshittery,he has his own feats that put him at a respectable level.

He is fully capable of wiping out an entire tower filled with armed corpo soldiers and mechs that can tear him apart easily (especially the mechs). Clearing out entire facilities of soldiers and trained squads is his thing. He also beat Adam Smasher,who killed someone similarly skilled to V.

Aight he ain't half bad in terms of skill, not really close but he sounds good.

When a characters gets their perception of time slowed down, it usually means a speed amp, because they see the events at slower rate and that allows them for broader reaction time, so I'll just assume it's a speed amp. Anything more in his arsenal?

Well he has ressurection via second heart. It isn’t half bad,he can’t exactly revive from getting his head crushed in but he can revive from traditional mortal injuries such as gun shots and the like.

He has has mid-low regen.

Mid-Low regen is nothing very useful, that's to heal from deep bullet wounds and similar damage.

For now I see Amon taking this more often than not. But I'll wait.

Still, Amon isn’t going to blow him up anytime soon with the percep manip. Even with speed equal, it should still work considering you can chop up cyberpsychos,who have similar cybernetics.

V can also cause explosives to detonate using his Detonate. So that will work against Amon anyways

high 6-C attack tho?

Well,would he start out with that? V could kill him before he would get a chance to use it.

How does he call the satellite? V can hack the device and use it against him.

It's not this satellite

He doesn't have any lore attacks, I think we can assume that he can start with whatever is most useful in his arsenal

I think he just... thinks, or pushes some hidden button.

Back