• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
grabbed my phone cause im still not home pls bear with the minimal sentences

- Kars: cant argue with that

- Kak: if enough people agree with you rather than agree with me, then i guess that'll be settled. Dio was essentially guarding when he got that hole.

- Akira: You're talking about Saik's blog right? It used Sendai's population, not Morioh's, which is IIRC 53,000 as said by Koichi.

- Johnny: I didn't say infinity, I said one set of infinities. I'm not much of a dimensional tiering guy, so I'd rather have someone else confirm (maybe Ant IDK).

also whoops forgot the entire thing about how tusk worked, brain fart i guess

- Gyro: aight cool

- Cory in the Cube House: I didn't read them crashing through the interior. I also don't know how it links to Kars unless the fodder 36 Kars mesh flesh counts for something?

- The Kars you Read: Didn't seem right at the time is why it was thrown out the window, this was the same time as the draft of Novel Kars being remade.

- Praiiiiise Jesus: yo off-topic but when is jobin gonna get those corpse stats in 2019 ƒñö

also you still need to answer these questions you didnt dare touch

>Rohan

>Speed Weed

ok bye

Yeah, but akira drained litterally all of the tiwn, stop lights, trains, not just houses. Gonna take some digging.

One 3d infinity is high tierb3, an infinite set of dimendions(universe considering the context), that is tier 2.

Kars ship burned up actually, all him , also he crashed into it "from the outside" , to have gotten within the house by crashing into it? Well kinda would need ta break through, also recall Bruno claiming Kars crashed through the roof.

Times change, honestly fine with "likely" or maybe universal. Does not need ta be blatant .

Chapter

Ya boy had "pointing out the obvious" as one of his powers.

And 4th wall breaking.

What was the problem with manga man ?

Agree with most of the things. Dont know about parts 5+ tho, but all of this looks good.

Koichi also needs: Limited Fire Manipulation and Pseudo-Flight in Act 2.

Otherwise, great.

Akira: The scenes of not only the houses was an anime-only type thing IIRC, there was no off-setting of people reacting to outside sources, it was just Akira babbling in the manga.

Johnny: Like I said, would rather have someone else confirm to slap it in my face.

Cube: Well, I mean, what would even change if the Cube House's inpenetrable defenses were penetrated? The fodder Kars were burned up, its only the spaceship gaining something if anything.

Speed: Understandable

I asked if Rohan already had Memory Manipulation on his page.

Akira stared "all" of morioh, if he could just go grab energy off some street corner why would he be worried?

Well honestly, gonna come down ta ya man.

Kars noted the ship was gone actually, and all the feat was him. Put simply , Kars broke love train, that make sense?

No.

With all the things being said by J-Man, Ari, Cross, and SD at the beginning, I don't see how I couldn't agree with most of the Dina propositions.

Good enough, 3 admins, the go to expert (boy ya better be aware I aim for that) kink and me obviously.

Enffiencte also.

Just one question: Maybe I misread, but we are saying Dio's hands being damaged doesn't stop him from using TWOH or are we saying that is a weakness?

Akira: True I guess. Wouldn't it still need to be redone either way?

Johnny: Understandable, I suppose

Cube: Hm, well what tier would that hypothetically place him in? Again, not a real knowledgeable person about higher-dimensional stuff.

Rohan: Might as well add that, Rohan's first appearance was outright messing with Koichi's mind and memory.

Yeah defintly, hence why gotta dig for sources.

Yeah.

Uh, not sure, that was mostly for support on the tier 2 durability.

Yeah neat.

Because why would it? Tusk had nothing going for him, but luckily funny claimed ball breaker would have completely destroyed.

Tier 2 had nothing with tusk but gyro.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/101249654697152237430/posts/Z6F8TabKw53 Also this feat. Was actually against (after all burning down houses will not be building, why would burning down the mansion be that high? Nor will the feat be fast) but noticed something, yeah mansion was made of stone but but burn down=melt. But then, looked up few things, like can ya burn down stone castles? Yes, via the floor boarding and wooden supports unless ya make domed roofs which the mansion had. And floor boarding? Well went through the fight the statement was claimed and , no wood, walls, floor, stairs, All solid stone .

On top of there being a stand called the sun, which has that tier 7 feat cal calculated prior (the heat one) , now the former would scale for every notable cast. The latter? Well would it scale ? Yeah tier 7 feat (low balled, the area was low balled) but could it be used

Polnareff blocked lasers fired from the stand.
Img000005 (16)

That seems like a bit too big of a jump.

Also there's like, a whole map of DIO's Mansion + what you could probably see from the outside.

Yeah. Exactly, he calculated the outside. AND that was that , thought the jump was big but after looking through, litterally the only way he had been able ta burn dow Be via melting.

Would seem like an Avdol-only thing though as far as I'm worried about. I mean people have suffered Avdol's flames before but I don't think he's used his full capabilities on anyone outside of those clay clones because the prison in the start with Jotaro would've been gone had he done it.

Yeah but add on wog and explicit statements of "star platinum is the most powerful stand" before time stop.

Maybe calculating the feat afain? Plus cameo tanked his attacks, well barely.

Well you keep bringing up this new info one at a time, first you bring up CB, now this. You need to do RHCP first.

also i think you forgot a crucial link that may or may not determine the validility of the Sun's calc, being the calc itself.

Well yeah, someone linked me the feat after everything was done.

Also honestly? The sun , not keen on that honestly.

Avg. Night Temp for Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: 22Ôü░ C.

New Temp = 70Ôü░ C.

Range volume according to J-Man is 3 km^3, or 3e9m^3.

Density of air at 300K (near room temp) = 1.177 kg/m^3

Mass = V*D = 3e9m^3*1.177 kg/m^3 = 3531000000 kg

Specific heat capacity of air (with constant volume) at 300 K = c = .7178 KJ/kgK (in this case, volume will be constant)

Energy needed to heat up air = m*c*ΔT = 3.351e9*717.8*(70-22) = 11545669440000 J = 2759.481223709369 Tons of TNT = 2.759 Kilotons of TNT = Low 7-C

I have done temp calcs for chemistry class before, but we use different air density on this wiki. Also, the volume seems a little high. Does it cover all of Riyadh? Otherwise, it looks fine. Edit: We use 1.003 for air density in case you are curious. Your number is indeed a number for air density but it is for low atmospheric pressure iirc.

Cal did the calculation not me.

No, but the volume has nothing to do with being the

Code:
area.

Volume was got by how far the heat wave extended (horizon) and how far kak went befire getting shot diwn.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Cal did the calculation not me.

No, but the volume has nothing to do with being the
I.. am going to need to see those images. Nothing personal, but even using the horizon it does seem rather highballed. But again, the math is fine. Also, the MCB calc I see no problems with right now. Edit: Minus 10% hollowness, which would reduce the current mass by two.

I'm surprised Jotaro doesn't already have Enhanced Vision in his profile already since it is one of Star Platinums core powers. Is it alright to add?

Yeah, but not adding anything yet.

Wanna see if Abdul or the sun is usable. Then wanna go in order.

Then add.the calc for his eyesight.

Hmm? Why?

Already got a feat calced at low end 8-B. Tier 8-B happening even if the calculation chilli needed does not happen. Cross and number was okay with the calculation.

But if Abdul and the sun have better feats, well why bother.

No, no. The tier 8B calc Nothing to do wuth chili pepper. Got 14 tons from wheel of fortune (manga) plowing through the cliff. (And calced thevanime version, 11.84 tons).

Chili pepper was me nitpicking.

Back