• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren's tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Infinite Zamasu was Low 2-C Beerus was worried, if Zamasu became 2-C then no one would have been able stop him sans Zen'o. In conclusion the Gods, Jiren, UI Goku and the Angels are above Incomplete Low 2-C Infinite Zamasu but far inferior to Complete 2-C Infinite Zamasu.

Well, the preview for the next episode did say that "all the universes" would be affected by the final clash.

Aren't all the universes except 7 and Jiren's erased by Zeno already? If so, then it wouldnt really be much of a feat.

Could still be better depending on what happens tho.

Well, all the universes being affected by the clash could certainly just mean that their fate lies in the outcome of the fight given that Goku is certain to wish back all the dead universes.

We literally just have to wait one week before us to be absolutely certain on ALL revisions regardless.

I think we can manage that.

I want to add a render for Jiren's "Hidden Power" form, but none exist yet, bleh ;-;

@Edit: Scratch that, I found one of quality.

I just wanted Jiren to have some form of hax instead of the generic "over powering strength." troupe. >:^( But apparently that's too much to ask.

@Dante

Unfortunately, neither of those are of better quality than the current one. One is sloppy with lower resolution, and one is blurry and seemingly hand-drawn.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I just wanted Jiren to have some form of hax instead of the generic "over powering strength." troupe.
>:^( But apparently that's too much to ask.
That's all he needs ovo. Strength is absolute.

I don't know about that either. They're pretty strong, yes, but there are Low 2-C's that would absolutely stomp them.

Obviously he is not the strongest. That would be Godku OVO

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Son Goku and Jiren are at the PINNICLE of being Low 2-C (Well, right next to the GP/Angels, of course. But, ya know what I mean).
If Low 2-C heartbeats, births, and treating casual Low 2-Cs as literal toys still qualify for Low 2-C, then they're nowhere near the pinnacle.

Yeah, there are Low 2-C that can have all their hax restricted, be limited to "normal" powers and still punch/fly/energy blast them Dragon Ball style and win. :(

If the OVO doesn't make it clear, I was obviously joking lol.

The real cal howard said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Son Goku and Jiren are at the PINNICLE of being Low 2-C (Well, right next to the GP/Angels, of course. But, ya know what I mean).
If Low 2-C heartbeats, births, and treating casual Low 2-Cs as literal toys still qualify for Low 2-C, then they're nowhere near the pinnacle.
The pinnicle of Low 2-C for me is this: WAY stronger than most Low 2-C's... Still gets ****** over by a regular 2-C.

According to the script guy or director of Dragon Ball Super, he stated that Jiren is the most powerful foe Goku has ever faced in his entire life. So it makes me wonder why is Jiren scaled in a lower tier than Infinite Zamasu?

JohnCenaNation said:
According to the script guy or director of Dragon Ball Super, he stated that Jiren is the most powerful foe Goku has ever faced in his entire life. So it makes me wonder why is Jiren scaled in a lower tier than Infinite Zamasu?
Jiren is scaled above Infinite Zamasu who was shown. That Infinite Zamasu would have become 2-C if allowed to, but he was erased before that.

AKM sama said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Jiren is scaled above Infinite Zamasu who was shown. That Infinite Zamasu would have become 2-C if allowed to, but he was erased before that.
But we don't know if he would become 2-C or not, that's like saying Hit would become Low 2-C had his fight with Jiren continued had he not been eliminated.

There's no proof of Hit becoming Low 2-C like that. But there is proof of IZ, he was starting to leak into the present timeline as well, Beerus and Whis also felt his presence.

^ there is no feats to make him 2-C, not even possibly, though i dont remember any jiren affecting timelines, and if you were mentioning zamasu he has that key already

Firstly you are right.... I meant Zamasu....

Secondly It says he will eventually become 2-C. I was stating he was 2-C because his powers slightly affected another timeline to the point Beerus and Whis could sense it. This is however just to argue for those who want 2-C Zamasu, and i don't 100% agree with this logic. I am neutral for it honestly.

zamasu eventually becoming 2-c doesnt scale to the rest since what is being scaled to the rest of the show was what he showed at his best, which was baseline low 2-c, thus beerus not being too concerned, the scaling from IZ starts and stops at low 2-c, since he never got a chance to reach 2-C.

if zamasu reached 2-C and all the same was applied as feats and the like, only then should 2-C be considered for jiren

>The pinnicle of Low 2-C for me is this: WAY stronger than most Low 2-C's... Still gets ****** over by a regular 2-C.

No. Jiren. Goku. Beerus. Whis. Are barely above baseline.

I think even retardedly holding back Jiren is far superior to Infinite Zamasu.

Other Low 2-C's here ? Yes I agree. In fact, I know a few Marvel Low 2-C's who based off of pure scaling would godstomp even the Grand Priest. I am just saying in comparison to Baseline Low 2-C, they are well above it.

Well, my point was that they were nowhere near the "pinnacle" of Low 2-C in strength.

I never said they were the "pinnacle" of Low 2-C's . I was just arguing that they are far above baseline Low 2-C due to how breaking your limits works, Jiren's casualness, and how far below they are in comparison to the Angels as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back