• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but considering Frieza resisted it through willpower and his newfound power? That's nothing Jiren doesn't have on a higher scale.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
I don't think you can apply power scaling to hax resistance. And even if we could, it's not officially on his profile.
Not powerscaling, just saying that if a G.O.D With the same move as beerus (hakai) cant defeat him, then it wouldnt work on jiren if beerus used it as well. Not saying that jiren is resistant to it, just that he may be able to avoid it somehow.

If Champa can beat Hit and Jiren actually beat hit and Beerus can beat Champa, I still don't see how this means Jiren can beat Beerus

beerus is a bit more powerful than champa. Hit never got a power boost, he just somewhat adapted. That bs about hit getting more powerful as he fights wasn't true

Not only us it entirely true, we got multiple statements by multiple saying hit got more powerful at multiple points.

Hit started off weaker than SSBx10.

When Goku hired him he was now stronger than ssbx10 casually.

When hit went to recruit frost pretty sure it was noted he got a boost.

Pretty sure there was another statement between here.

He got a boost against Dyspo.

And it's noted multiple times how it works.

Calling it bullshit doesnt make it not true. Also in the anime they're equal or so close any difference is negligible.

Still think it's inconclusive. Jiren crushed Hit's dimensional sphere, but that's only after Hit decided he wanted to go upclose and personal. Before then, he was just overpowering Hit's time-skip the same way Kaioken SSB Goku was.

Do what you will though.

I think jiren with every episode is being given more power/hax, or at least, hes showing more of it. By the end of the arc, we might have jiren close to the angels if they continue at this rate.

Ovrhide said:
I think jiren with every episode is being given more power/hax, or at least, hes showing more of it. By the end of the arc, we might have jiren close to the angels if they continue at this rate.
Vados DID say his power is frightening :^)

Inconclusive. I still don't see any proof that Jiren can beat Beerus beyond pure conjecture. Until one of the angels or Beerus himself mentions that Jiren is stronger or it's implied, I don't think we can really say.

im voting luke skywalker via mindhax gg.....Lol Inconclusive for reasons above,to speculative for this to be a legit fight,we need more feats for both Jiren and Beerus.

Jiren stops SSG Goku with one finger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLSbVtTW0BI

Jiren beats the hell out of SSB KKx20 Goku with his eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMLWhnN_pLc

Jiren takes on U7's Spirit Bomb and wins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF05_ZhqstM

Whis states Jiren is the mortal who cannot be defeated by a God Of Destruction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvrNHKBp098

Jiren fights evenly with Ultra Instinct Goku, who has attained a skill that the Gods of Destruction couldn't: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvxLbcJuYB0

Jiren wins.

We still hast see berrus full power same with jiren so we dont know who is strong for sure since berrus hast complealy master ui and we never see berrus use it on goku.

When? Where?

Dont know where. Havent heard of an interview with toyotaro at all. And even tho im in the side that jiren > G.o.d level, we still need the confirmation of jiren being above all gods. We have a close one, which is whis speculating that jiren is perhaps above that level, but is not a guaranteed.

I think Jiren > Belmod since that was pretty much stated directly. Question is, is Beerus above either Belmod or Jiren? And who did Beerus lose an arm wrestling match to, Quitela or Belmod?

What if when Whis said that this GoD is more powerful than Beerus, Beerus thought he was referring to Quitela, who he lost an arm wrestling match with, when really, he was referring to Belmod?

MeleeniumRXJ said:
I think Jiren > Belmod since that was pretty much stated directly. Question is, is Beerus above either Belmod or Jiren? And who did Beerus lose an arm wrestling match to, Quitela or Belmod?
What if when Whis said that this GoD is more powerful than Beerus, Beerus thought he was referring to Quitela, who he lost an arm wrestling match with, when really, he was referring to Belmod?
In the Anime, when Beerus lost his Arm Wrestling match, the GoD who beat him actually thrives within the same Universe as the Mortal that beat said GoD. And, as stated by Whis, Jiren is apparently Stronger than Belmod. So...yeah...

In the Anime, in terms of Arm Strength: Belmod > Beerus. Though, in terms of actual Power, they may be the same. Idk...

In the Manga however, it's Quitela that beat Beerus, not Belmod. However, 2 Chapters later, Jiren's STILL confirmed to be stronger than Belmod. So...yeah.

OT: I'd say Jiren. If anything, I find Jiren to be Stronger than a GoD, yet around 50% an Angel's Power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back