• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why are Izuku and Natsu in this match? Only Sonic stands a chance, if the main characters you're referring to are in the topics.

Also, if you're referring to -every- main character ever, there's multitudes of those guys who mop the floor with Jiren.

By main characters, do you mean the ones mentioned in the thread topics?

If so:

Jiren stomps Izuku and Natsu, but gets stomped by Sonic.

If you actually ment every main character in all of fiction...then what the **** why?

Do you hate Jiren that badly?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, Goku is in for a ride too, because to make a "Composite Main Character", he would have to fuse with all of those guys.
So technically with that logic. . .

High 1-A Dragon Ball.

If this is ALL main characters then...

Goku and Saint Saiya main uses fusion dance then they f*ck around with Jiren as they now have infinitely superior stats as well as Ultra instinct. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Dragonmasterxyz said:

Jiren: Ah shit. This might be a bit crazy.

All of those Main Characters: I'LL KILL YOU, THEN I'LL DISQUALIFY YOU!

Jiren: ...Get lost.

All of them: D:

Jiren: -_- *Meditates*

All of those Main Characters: W...we will....WE WILL DEFEAT YOU!

Jiren: ...

All of them: ...We....uhhh...we'll....WE'LL DEFEAT YOU! WE SWEAR IT!

Jiren: ...

All of them: ....Next time then. *All of them jump off the Arena*

• All of them get erased by Zeno cause they interfered with the Tournament not knowing the damn rules*

Warren Valion said:
By main characters, do you mean the ones mentioned in the thread topics?
If so:

Jiren stomps Izuku and Natsu, but gets stomped by Sonic.

If you actually ment every main character in all of fiction...then what the **** why?

Do you hate Jiren that badly?

In my eyes, he must LOVE Jiren. Cause, half of these characters don't mean shit. Neither does Sonic.

Digimon characters one shot with ease. I mean we have Alphamon who can solo Dragon Ball. So yeah, Jiren stands no chance. Xenon stands no chance either.

Back