• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren the Gray vs Jean Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
....That's 1-B...

HIGH 1-B...

The ****?
welcome the power of PIS
Regular Phoenix repairing the crystal should be multiversal. As it was stated it could destroy the mulitverse. WOPTC is phoenix at its full power.

Kasyacarey said:
Regular Phoenix repairing the crystal should be multiversal. As it was stated it could destroy the mulitverse. WOPTC is phoenix at its full power.
acording to her profile, the destruction of the crystal would have only caused universal destruction

Huesito88 said:
make a content revision the
each phoenix force user uses the power in a different way. Jean has high end feats using it because I think it mutated with her or something like that. Her feats would not scale to people like Racheal Grey with it.

Overlord775 said:
Kasyacarey said:
acording to her profile, the destruction of the crystal would have only caused universal destruction
It is literally the nexus of realities

I thought White Phoenix of the Crown was only the complete power of the Phoenix in the 616 universe, not the the entire multiveral form of The Phoenix.

Hunterzillas said:
I thought White Phoenix of the Crown was only the complete power of the Phoenix in the 616 universe, not the the entire multiveral form of The Phoenix.
Can someone please make a seprate thread for this? Where getting off topic here.

Hunterzillas said:
It's the complete power of the phoenix force. The phoenix force is split up into fractions and is in every universe. Jean uses the complete power not a fraction of it.

For this, I'm wondering how often has Jean has had the White Phoenix form, and what her go to is in it. I know she held a universe in her hand, but that's about it.

Can speed unrestricting stop this match from being a stomp?

Edit: Never mind, Jean is 2-A now. Change the character from one side or close this.

Jasonsith said:
Can speed unrestricting stop this match from being a stomp?

Edit: Never mind, Jean is 2-A now. Change the character from one side or close this.
Jean would still stomp, I believe - Thor alone is about 1/8 Beerus' speed...Odin pulled planets from the edge of the universe in a split second. Even if Jiren is faster, it's not enough to give him the win - especially given her recent tier upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back