• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren the Gray vs Jean Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically, if Jean doesn't lead with the hax that can effect Jiren, she gets one shot. This seems shaky, and if Jiren is one shotting in the first place, then I'm going with him. It just seems safe since Jiren wins this more times then he doesn't.

This is White Crown of the Phoenix Jean, who is the holder of all the phoenix force, that is split up into massive amount of universes. Jean Grey wins she should be multiverse.

Kasyacarey said:
or higher than that. Keep in mind even a fraction or small percentage of the phoenix force can do universal things.
...Goku in SSG could do Universal things, and that was when HE WAS LEARNING!

With full on SSG power, he was 1 fingered by Jiren.

Also, just because her power could do shit with Multiple Universes, that doesn't make her Multiversal. That's Universal+

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:

Also, just because her power could do shit with Multiple Universes, that doesn't make her Multiversal. That's Universal+
before the turnament of power arc goku was only 3-A and he became low 2-C only after he turned UI for the first time, also manipulating multiple universes is 2-C

Kasyacarey said:
This is White Crown of the Phoenix Jean, who is the holder of all the phoenix force, that is split up into massive amount of universes. Jean Grey wins she should be multiverse.
make a tread to ask for her tier to be changed then, this is not the right place for that

Overlord775 said:

before the turnament of power arc, goku was only 3-A and he became low 2-C only after he turned UI for the first time, also manipulating multiple universes is 2-C
....2-C is Universal+ dude.

Also, I know he was still 3-A. However, ever since the ToP, and ever since the Zenkai's, Goku as of now has hit the Low 2-C Power. And I still think M.U.I is Low 2-C, that is...until Toei gives us some weird shit.

Kasyacarey said:
or higher than that. Keep in mind even a fraction or small percentage of the phoenix force can do universal things.

Can you tone it down please? No need to get all worked up. I said a fraction of the Phoenix Force is universal. This is the ultimate form which is more powerful than all of the Fraction Phoenix force spread throughout all of the universes in marvel.

I know its not the place for this. You need to calm down too. It's really not that serious. I was not making a revision thread here was I?

Kasyacarey said:
Kasyacarey said:

Can you tone it down please? No need to get all worked up. I said a fraction of the Phoenix Force is universal. This is the ultimate form which is more powerful than all of the Fraction Phoenix force spread throughout all of the universes in marvel.
1. Tone it down? As if I had a bad tone to begin with.

2. Still Universal+, as there's no mention of Timelines, and shit.

Kasyacarey said:
I know its not the place for this. You need to calm down too. It's really not that serious. I was not making a revision thread here was I?
But you claimed that she should be Multiversal. The only way to do that is to make a revision thread, yes?

Kasyacarey said:
Kasyacarey said:

Pretty sure you did and idc anymore

I'm pretty sure Dark Phoenix is universal +.... In her strongest form she ecame one with all of existence itself and governs over all psionic energy existing in the infinite multiverse, Destroyed and altered a timeline then proceeded to reset the entire Marvel Multiverse, and overpowered Pre-Retcon Beyonder and the "Omniverse-wide" Chaos Wave that almost reached the Throne of God using her full power; is called the strongest Abstract that the others fear and bow down to. She also tanked the Chaos Wave.

Kasyacarey said:
Kasyacarey said:
Kasyacarey said:

Pretty sure you did and idc anymore
I'm pretty sure Dark Phoenix is universal +.... In her strongest form she ecame one with all of existence itself and governs over all psionic energy existing in the infinite multiverse, Destroyed and altered a timeline then proceeded to reset the entire Marvel Multiverse, and overpowered Pre-Retcon Beyonder and the "Omniverse-wide" Chaos Wave that almost reached the Throne of God using her full power; is called the strongest Abstract that the others fear and bow down to. She also tanked the Chaos Wave.
....Okay? Kewl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back