• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Let's hope this doesn't turn into shit.

Both of them are High 7-A.

Speed is equalized.

SBA.

Jin's AP: =2.57 Gigatons, 3.7 Gigatons with the skill, One Focus.

Yami's AP: 2.28 Gigatons

Let's get this rolling, baby~

Jin Mu-Won: 0

Yami Sukehiro: 0

Incon: 0

Alrighty, seeing as I have no idea how exactly skilled BC characters are, can anyone give me a summary of their skill, or feats? And what does he start with?

In terms of skill scaling, Jin scales above or at least equal to Dam (Pre-Timeskip), a dude who was able to take down 100 martial art users, 30 of them were masters. And this dude got his shit rocked against another monster that Jin fought, and Jin did much better than Dam. Granted, that might be AP, but eh, ain't really sure.

Keep in mind though, that was before his 7-year timeskip of training, after the time skip, this is what his scaling chain became:

Jin is >= Jo, a martial art master, who in turn is above >>>> Another martial art master. That dude had an entire generation of disciples, and another group of skilled mercenaries said they didn't stand a chance of taking them down, and the martial art master and his disciples couldn't even touch the seams of Jin's clothing.

Man, I explained this like shit, but it should get the idea across.

Inb4 all of this doesn't matter and Yami just has one-shot hax.

Yami is comparable to Mereoleona and the Captains, who are on par with Vetto.

Vetto is the guy who treated Asta's fighting style like a joke despite him being a Genius in combat.

You can check Asta's skill feats in the intelligence section

I mean, that doesn't really seem like it's better than a dude who fodderized a martial art master whom presumably trained for decades, and yet he, and his disciples couldn't touch Jin.

Jin on the other, was toying with them and defeated all of the disciples with the sheathe of his blade alone. And keep in mind, these people were regarded as really powerful sect.

Regardless, what does he start with? Any one shot hax?

Asta is the guy who can copy someone's fighting style after seeing it once and this is including movements he could not keep up with. Deflect attacks coming from every direction.

Being above martial arts masters or taking on 100 martial artists is cool but that doesn't really give a hint at how skilled they are.

Anyways, Yami starts with Dimension Slash which would kill if he hits him. That should be easy since he has Precog and stuff

Asta is the guy who can copy someone's fighting style after seeing it once and this is including movements he could not keep up with. Deflect attacks coming from every direction.

Being above martial arts masters or taking on 100 martial artists is cool but that doesn't really give a hint at how skilled they are.

Anyways, Yami starts with Dimension Slash which would kill if he hits him. That should be easy since he has Precog and stuff
Ah right, I forgot copying someone's fighting style by simply seeing it is skill. In that case, Jin probably loses.

Though, before closing this thread, I just wanna mention that the whole "doesn't really give a hint at how skilled they are" is quite flawed.

Beating martial artists alone is a skill feat in of itself, I'm really not sure why it doesn't tell us how skilled they are. They have consistent feats of being extremely skilled, by taking down huge numbers of assassins and such, and martial art masters being leagues above normal martial artists.

It's quite silly to just disregard that.

Regardless, Jin probably loses here due to the whole copying fighting style shtick, and the precog and dimension slash stuff. RIP.

Yami's fighting style doesn't use copying techniques, he's just far superior to those who can do so.

I guess I worded that incorrectly

what I meant was that I can't get a clue of how skilled he is by just saying he can take on hundreds of martial artists. There are several important factors like:

Whether they were comparable to him in stats or like fodders, the latter implying he took them out by being stronger and not by being more skilled

Did they all attack at once or consecutively

What can they actually do with their skill, how much can they do against swordsmen etc. . .

Yami's fighting style doesn't use copying techniques, he's just far superior to those who can do so.

I guess I worded that incorrectly

what I meant was that I can't get a clue of how skilled he is by just saying he can take on hundreds of martial artists. There are several important factors like:

Whether they were comparable to him in stats or like fodders, the latter implying he took them out by being stronger and not by being more skilled

Did they all attack at once or consecutively

What can they actually do with their skill, how much can they do against swordsmen etc. . .
Ah, I see.

Well, I'll try answering your questions then.

1. Probably both, honestly. The dude was outright blocking all of their attacks, and even before his training, he was able to go toe-to-toe against someone who fodderized a dude who could take on a shit ton of martial art user. And that guy had a 100-0 win-loss ratio, not losing even once.

2. All of the disciples attacked at once, and he just fodderized them. He consistently took down a crap ton of assassins, warriors, martial art users, etc... even when they all fought him at once.

3. A group of mercenaries could take on a large number of trained assassins, and other shmucks. And these dudes were apparently not even comparable to the disciples Jin fodderized.

Now, as for what he can do to take him down, it's honestly just AP and skill, but considering Yami's superior skill, precog, and one shot dimensional slash, he can't really take him down.

Back