• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Neutron: Massively Reworked Boy Genius (ft. The Fairly OddParents! Scaling)

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Yeah... from the current state of his profile, Jimbo's lookin' pretty bad. Pretty much missing a lot of abilities as well as having his more impressive feats left out. Well, not to worry, because I managed to fix his profile here.

To summarize the changes made to Jimmy's profile, some scans, references, new keys, and newly-calculated feats were added, along with more abilities that were missing. But perhaps the most notable change you see is that Jimmy scales to Timmy through the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour crossovers. The reason why I decided to use the crossovers to scale Jimmy in spite of the canonicity being dubious is because the third Jimmy Timmy Power Hour crossover served as the series finale to Jimmy Neutron (It would've also served as the series finale to The Fairly OddParents had it not continued for Season 6 in 2008). Also, the second part has Jimmy reference the events of The League of Villains (The last produced episode of Jimmy Neutron) when confronting Calamitous again. Finally, Jimmy is known to be a supporter of Albert Einstein who was known to be against the idea of an expanding universe, yet Jimmy would start to believe in the idea of an expanding omniverse several episodes after the events of the first Jimmy Timmy Power Hour most likely because of his exposure to Timmy's world in that part. Thus, I think it's fine for Jimmy to get feats and abilities from the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour trilogy.

Stats-wise, you might also notice Jimmy being High 6-A. That's because he's scaling to Timmy's Timmadome feat. As you know, the feat was previously rejected for scaling to Timmy due to it being an outlier at the time, as determined here. However, thanks to more feats from Jimmy's end (1 tier 8 [8-A], 2 tier 7 [7-C and High 7-A], and 2 tier 6 [6-B and High 6-B]) as well as the Anti-Fairies being able to stop Earth's rotation (High 6-B), there is now more consistency for Timmy's tier 6 scaling to the point where his Timmadome feat should no longer be an outlier, which means the Jimmy Neutron and Fairly OddParents characters should be solidly upgraded to High 6-A. Speed-wise, Jimmy and Timmy both manage to push Cindy out of the way of a magic blast fired from Jorgen's wand just after it was fired (With fairy magic being this fast), an the only reason for them getting hit being because they were distracted from arguing with each other after saving Cindy. Combined with the feats of Jimmy and the other kids being able to react to obstacles while piloting their spaceships at these speeds and Sheen being able to steer left moments before crashing into Zeenu's surface at these speeds, the Jimmy Neutron and Fairly OddParents characters should be solidly Massively FTL+ scaling to fairy magic speed. Finally, you have lifting strength, in which the Jimmy Neutron characters should scale to Class K scaling from Jimmy being able to evenly struggle with Timmy (Who scales to this) which is consistent with him pushing an Egyptian tomb's door open weighing this much.

In addition, I also decided to fix the poor state of Meldar's profile as a little bonus right here complete with references, reasoning, and rewording, 'cause why not.

tl;dr:
  • Jimmy and Meldar's profiles have been reworked to include references, better justifications, and additional abilities not added yet
  • Jimmy Timmy Power Hour feats and abilities should be considered for Jimmy Neutron
  • Everyone in Jimmy Neutron (And to an extension, The Fairly OddParents!) gets upgraded to High 6-A through Jimmy scaling to Timmy's Timmadome feat due to 3 more feats in the tier 6 range (And one high end tier 7 feat) being found
  • Everyone in Jimmy Neutron (And to an extension, The Fairly OddParents!) gets upgraded to Massively FTL+ scaling from Jimmy's reaction speed as well as Jimmy and Timmy being able to push Cindy out of the way of a magical blast fired from Jorgen's wand
  • Everyone in Jimmy Neutron gets upgraded to Class K scaling from Jimmy being able to evenly struggle with Timmy
That being said... gotta blast!

After reading everything:
  • The link for Jimmy´s Fourth Wall Awareness ins´t working
  • The link for Robo-Walker´s Energy Projection ins´t working
  • For some reason Imgur put the link for Jimmy´s Acid resistance as 18+ (Maybe it mistake it for a woman´s.... you know)
  • The rest of the abilities looks fine at a glance
The MFTL+ rating looks fine, but i´m neutral on the High 6-A scaling. Also, i would like some examples of weapons that are comparable to Jimmy´s physicals (I don´t remember much of the show tbh)

I agree Jimmy Timmy Power Hour being canon, and everything otherwise looks fine

After reading everything:
  • The link for Jimmy´s Fourth Wall Awareness ins´t working
  • The link for Robo-Walker´s Energy Projection ins´t working
  • For some reason Imgur put the link for Jimmy´s Acid resistance as 18+ (Maybe it mistake it for a woman´s.... you know)
  • The rest of the abilities looks fine at a glance
The MFTL+ rating looks fine, but i´m neutral on the High 6-A scaling. Also, i would like some examples of weapons that are comparable to Jimmy´s physicals (I don´t remember much of the show tbh)

I agree Jimmy Timmy Power Hour being canon, and everything otherwise looks fine
Weird, these links are working on my end. At least you have the episode citations to know where they happened in.

As for an example of an invention harming Jimmy, probably his pants from the first episode of the series? Also his Nanobots being able to hurt Jimmy's friends in their debut episode? There's more examples in the show you can probably see, and that's just two examples.

Last edited:
Weird, these links are working on my end. At least you have the episode citations to know where they happened in.
Imgur is weird sometimes

As for an example of an invention harming Jimmy, probably his pants from the first episode of the series? There's more examples in the show you can probably see, and that's just one example.
Looks fine then

Afterall i´m only neutral on the Tier upgrade, but it holds credibility

Back