• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Given that there’s 3 hours of prep, the characters that would benefit the most would be The Grinch and Eggman due to their inventions. I’m not saying that the Mask wouldn’t benefit from 3 hour prep, it’s just that he doesn’t really strategize and just goes all out crazy in his fights.

That being said, The Grinch should lose pretty early in the fight due to lacking the durability to deal with Eggman and his 9-A technology and the hax and abilities to deal with the Mask. Sure you could argue inventions such as the egg launcher and the slime gun could keep his opponents at bay, but Eggman has better technology and AP to deal with the Grinch and the Mask has the hax and regeneration to tank anything the Grinch would throw at him.

This leaves Eggman vs The Mask. Eggman has a HUGE AP advantage with his technology. (The Masks 1.589350e6 joules vs Eggman’s 48,471,794.25 Joules!!) However The Mask might be able to counter that due to his regeneration. Plus The Mask’s Reality Warping, Toon Force, Weapon Creation, etc. should be able to lend him a hand as well. Also Eggman himself is only street level so if mask finds a way to get to Eggman, it’s game over for Eggman.

Overall I think the mask should take this with mid difficulty. He’s hax and regeneration definitely will get him through this fight since he can use it very effectively against his opponents and use it to tank any attacks landed on him. I’m voting the mask.

ok, maybe it's not a stomp, because theoretically dr.eggman could somehow immobilize the mask, my vote continues with the mask for reasons mentioned above, but it would be a good fight, so I don't see how dr.eggman would be able to "kill " the mask

Back