• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Machine Gun vs. Butt Gun (Curly Brace vs. Metal Robotnik)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
It was a dark and stormy night In the city of Robotropolis, and the evil Dr. Robinson lay In hiding, waiting for that pesky Sonic the Hedgehog to come stumbling into his trap. It surprised him, then, when the voice of a young girl began calling, echoing through the ghostly, abandoned streets of the city. Moving into a position to get a better look within his Metal Robotnik robot, he saw a blonde girl walking through the streets, holding some type of weapon firmly In her grasp, calling out for someone or something called Mimiga. Whatever the case is, he couldn't risk this person fooling his carefully laid out plans, not to mention they could be an agent sent by the President. He fired a round of bullets at the girl, which she quickly noticed and dodged, jumping backwards and readying her gun. "Oh ho ho ho!" Metal Robotnik boomed, "you may not be that pesky hedgehog or his little fox friend, but it seems I shouldn't underestimate you either. Welcome, my dear, to Robotropolis. Prepare to die!"

In the blue corner, we have Curly Brace from Cave Story, and in the red corner, we have Metal Robotnik from the Sonic the Hedgehog OVA.

b1dbf24e43450e5b73e1c101dc0c7d70effa2f3d_hq.jpg
480px-Metal_Robotnik_.jpg

• This is a battle to the death of incapacitation. No holds barred.
  • Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.
  • Neither character are allowed any outside help.
  • This battle takes place in Robotropolis, giving Robotnik the home-field advantage.
  • Speed is equalized.
With all this being said, let the debate begin!

• Mad Doctor's Creation: (ElixirBlue)
  • Friend To All Mimiga: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
A weird side villain from a somewhat good movie.

What are their aps (I can check myself in a couple of seconds). If Curly is on par or less than Sonic then she gets ap stomped.

Sonic is 4 megatons, Curly is 3. Egg man completely stomps (since he scales to stomping sonic).

Metal Robotnik actually upscales Sonic’s Ap by stonewalling him

giphy.gif

and harming himself

giphy.gif

Does Curly have anyway past the Durability? Dr. Robotnik is only 9-C underneath.

The only usable thing she has is electricity, which could shock Dr. Robotnik inside.

Whelp... since she does have electricity that could potentially harm Robotnik...

Metal Robotnik FRA

I don’t think her electricity would do that though. Going off a slight potentially is not really a good idea. Especially when he absolutely does one shot.

Okay now... Let's go through this.

First off, I will not deny that if he gets her, he will likely beat her. However, that is if he gets her. For starters, Cave Story characters are expert dodgers. They fight enemies with Danmaku all the time, so what Metal Robotnik brings to the table is nothing new for her. Also, she could probably use her energy shield against his spike missiles, since they would probably be close enough to Quote's missiles, which she used this with. From what I can see, she could probably keep away from him and keep blasting with her Machine Guns and Nemesis, chipping away at him until he goes down.

The biggest problem with this, however, and why he would probably win much more often is his greater durability, as stated, as well as his Adhesive Manipulation, to which Curly really has no answer to other than keep dodging. Because if she gets stuck to the ground, it'll be over.

She can’t chip away at him though. If she could I would have argued for her, but sonic hurts himself trying to do any damage to the robot and the robot effortlessly overpowers him and hurts itself.

She...is a robot, you know. She does not get tired very easily, as war robots like her are designed with heavy combat in mind.

Yeah he wouldn’t outlast, if anything egg man would get tired. Why would he even need to outlast though, he one shots by doing practically anything.

I was referring to outlasting egg man as the pilot. The machine should have limitless stamina but I remember Eggman needs to pilot it and he would get tired.

She doesn’t have any. Even if she tires out Eggman, she can’t harm the robot in anyway to kill him.

For one, eggman's stamina is straight unknown so I doubt it is better, second the metal eggman has limitless stamina just because it is a robot, but curly is also a robot and we don't assume she has limitless stamina. So I think eggman's stamina should be relooked over. Though for this match it doesn't matter. Curly can't hurt eggman so even if he passed out he'll just face tank her attacks until he wakes up and one shots her.

For one, eggman's stamina is straight unknown so I doubt it is better, second the metal eggman has limitless stamina just because it is a robot, but curly is also a robot and we don't assume she has limitless stamina. So I think eggman's stamina should be relooked over. Though for this match it doesn't matter. Curly can't hurt eggman so even if he passed out he'll just face tank her attacks until he wakes up and one shots her.
Well, shoot. I was thinking it could lead into an incap option for Curly if she had enough feats to outlast Metal Robotnik, ie, days.

Hmm, well, this is rather disappointing, but I suppose it makes sense, particularly since Curly is weaker than Sonic.

If this is truly a stomp, then I can close this if everyone is in agreement.

Yeah, think this is a stomp.

Sonic began speed blitzing Metal Robotnik in his fight but he wasn’t making any progress due to his own AP not being enough till he used Metal Robotnik’s own missile against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back