• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jim Bob Arena Tournament Round 2 Jim Bob vs Harvey Birdman

Fighting Harvey to kill him would be an evil intention would it not? Especially with no real reason like SBA implies. The crest effects Jim and makes him not want to hurt Harvey. Harvey sorta just wins.

Buttersamuri said:
He is Not no. He scales to Door and wall smashing
You're right. Joe Bob actually dwarfs him in strength at this level. Couldn't find anything for the crater, but the wrecking ball, even at greatest weight, isn't even close.

Still has the range advantage via lasers though

Jim Bob should take this with a bit of difficulty. While Harvey does have a range advantage. Jim Bob should be tough enough to tank just about what he can dish out at a range. And with 6 arms and spatulas, he also could deflect his projectiles as they do bounce off metal. Since Jim Bob is stronger. He should be able to just charge up to Harvey and either tank and deflect what Harvey shoots. Either back at him or just somewhere else. And Harvey hasn't shown much melee combat wise. Even if we assume he is a better fighter. He isn't good enough to null that power difference. Lifting strength could potentially choke Jim Bob. But with 6 arms and being stronger. He should be able to finish him off way before that happens. Jim Bob takes it with maybe a bit of difficulty until he is up close.

So the violent fragmentation of a door of the pulverization of a door?

and I'm assuming it's made of wood? Because if that's the case they're actually super close

V frag to Maybe pulz yes. And wood yes. I say maybe pulz cause it might have been. But he did go through it, so the pieces may have just followed skiing with him off screen. But they couldn't have been Big pieces at all. So V Frag is the more at least area

Oh that's not a big AP distance at all. If anything that's just like, half as strong as Jim. Nah, don't think that kinda strength is gonna completely overpower Harvey personally. He's not that outnumbered when it comes to AP. He's also better with lifting strength, and had the range to kee Jim Bob at bay.

We don't know how Jim fights and we can't say he is going to handle the situation incredibly well, and as far as we know he has no experience in actually fighting, and it seems like Harvey's profile implies he had. Not gonna say he's the best at it, but it does seem like he has more experience.

Hell, Harvey even has more stamina and intelligence. He's like, practically better at everything besides AP, and even then the gap ain't that big. I can't see him not taking this

I just checked Door V frag. 1,136,121.74 Joules.

And we can probably assume he takes it like spongebob would since he is supposed to be Real life spongebob. Martial arts and all. Also shows sandy having her actual martial arts glove. So fairly likely that's what we can say in that case. Stamina I agree. Intelligence umm... ehhh. Harvey's got a hard to scale intel in battle. He mostly is smartish in court. And even then he is kinda a fraud since his degree is heavily implied to not even be legit, and his record kinda is sketchy

He still has more experience than we can say for him in a fight. Otherwise we're basically making this character be entirely assumption based with no real facts.

Harvey is more experienced, has more skill behind him, higher stamina, higher range, comparable AP and dura, and higher intelligence even though possibly questionable.

I'm voting for him.

Side note.

Harvey Birdman vs Dan Hibiki slowly is growing more interesting to me

and can someone make a BoJack horseman page so I can do that too

Jackythejack said:
Shit I wanna find a seduction match for Kyu.
To put it in perspective. Harvey's wife makes out with everyone but him. Doesn't like the idea of kissing him. And puked him along to get his money for shopping. Yet because she kinda flashes herself in being interested. She could toy with him easily. Kyu I have 0 doubt would seduce him within the first few seconds of meeting.

But I got one. I'll post it

Back